+ Reply to Thread

when will trump stop lying

so he wants to get the christians to think he is going to help them regain their lost feeling of dominance in american living and accentuate their fears of persecution by LYING about the facts of immigration saying christians from arab lands CANT IMMIGRATE while muslims have it EASY to come over here!! its a TOTAL LIE on BOTH POINTS!! yet he says it with IMPUNITY!!

Name:  stupid trump.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  30.1 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: when will trump stop lying

won't happen ... he is mentally ill

love the tweet by his animal abusing son Eric .... claimed the event in Florida Friday night was hugggggggeeeeeeee .... ONE PROBLEM:

The picture was photoshopped from an event held in Texas and busted by Mark Cuban since inside the arena where his Mavericks play

Trump and his spokeswomen are CLUELESS on all issues

he supported invading Iraq and supported withdrawing troops ... on tape with both support statements by Trump

oh HAHA trump says NFL sent him a LETTER complaining about DEBATE being opposite a GAME!? NFL says......HE"S LYING!! but we KNEW THAT........RIGHT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

trump is still lying (born liar?) and strangely enough fox is even calling him out on it!!

the thing thats amazing is trump enjoys lying!! it makes his followers excited/angry which is the emotional response he wants as a dictator!! if you listen to his rally speeches its hard to find anything he is not lying about!! most of his lying is exaggerating facts and figures for fearful effects!! and he then portrays himself as the savior we all want and need........

I don't think he thinks he is lying. He is like 100% ID:

According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role; and the ego is the organized, realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego.

When he talks its whatever whenever anything pops into his head no filter. But it is 100% truth in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I don't think he thinks he is lying. He is like 100% ID:

According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role; and the ego is the organized, realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego.

When he talks its whatever whenever anything pops into his head no filter. But it is 100% truth in his mind.
    OK....so now your officially calling him CRAZY!! we knew that all along!!

of course i could narrow it down to his biggest lie........return the power back to the people!? such a nonsensical remark if i ever heard 1!? as we can see by all the far out groups and cults that have attached themselves to his bandwagon everyone thinks he means them and their dystopian/extreme ideas!!

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. History and science has proven that. He's an ambitious shark, but he will be OUR SHARK.

In his mind he will be the greatest President ever in the history of this country.

What's wrong with that? Seriously. Ambition is gold.

He's doing 11 states in 3 days, each rally 10,000+ people.
    It is a movement and we're taking our country back.

Get on board.

Trump doesn't lie he exxagerates sometimes.

You gotta respect Trump, he's the idiot whisperer.

Guy lies more than anyone in American political history, flips over 200 times in 1 election and has the balls to say Clinton can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by rock246 View Post
    Trump doesn't lie he exxagerates sometimes.
    most would define exaggeration as lying?! and denying things he said after saying them?!

http://trumplies.com/

https://www.thestar.com/news/donald-...uickfacts.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-in-one-place/
    Last edited by lexx; 11-04-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Name:  trumptower.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  41.7 KB