+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

screw trump i'm voting for Gary Johnson

its definately a possibility if i was to vote conservative i would have to vote for Johnson!! trump is NO CONSERVATIVE!! he may try to pose a s a republican but he really has NO PARTICULAR party affiliation as DICTATORS just tend to do what they WANT regardless what anyone THINKS about it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: screw trump i'm voting for Gary Johnson

YUP any REAL conservative/EVANGELICAL would NEVER vote for a PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR like TRUMP!! the NEW CRY of the PEOPLE is....ANYBODY BUT TRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

If you vote for Gary Johnson, you're an idiot

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: If you vote for Gary Johnson, you're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I'm going with Jill Stein unless Hillary dies or gets arrested and Bernie is put back on the ballot.

your voice is annoying. maybe stop talking in your video

Either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will be President. The third party candidates have 0% chance of winning. Wanna change our system of voting? Fantastic. I'm all for it. Even supporting third party candidates at a local level is a fine thing to do.

Voting third party in this election (in a swing state, I can understand doing so in a solid blue or red state) is an affirmation that both of the candidates are same and you couldn't care less which one gets in. You are not doing your part to stop a fascist president and are being ing irresponsible.

yah jill may be better then johnson!? anybody but TRUMP OR HILLARY!?

Johnson is more clueless than Trump on issues

i was SURPRISED to hear glenn beck say he's not voting for trump or hillary!! i just wonder how many of his FOLLOWERS feel the same way!?

Is Gary Johnson and his running mate "partners"? Is this like a gay ticket or something? They remind me of the dudes on the Sonic commercials.

Clinton is highly intelligent. I'd guess she probably has a higher IQ than Trump. I'd place her around 145, and him around 135. Gary Johnson well below that at around 110.

I've listened to and watched a lot of Molyneux stuff. I'm pretty sure the Trump thing is that he sees a lot of what Hillary will try/do and sees it as being irrecoverable, so the only conceivable solution is for Trump to get into office. Gary Johnson is a joke, he seemed nice in 2012 and practically anything was better than the 2008 ticket, but it's four years later and he hasn't improved as a candidate and in some cases seems to be worse but that may just be receiving more coverage because of the the sentiments about the major candidates (which he should have seen coming, so it doesn't help him).

People deride Molyneux for actively not supporting Ron Paul during 2012, but the difference is Ron Paul marketed himself as a libertarian Republican, so if he did get into office anything significant that he tried to do would either be vilified by the media or sabotaged by the establishment and potentially set the libertarian movement back even worse than it already is. I think there is a video where Molyneux says pretty much this exact thing, but can't be bothered to find it right now.

The difference between Trump now and Paul then is Trump doesn't even pretend to be a libertarian, so anything bad he does or creates can be written off as part of the Republican party or Trump himself. I get kind of annoyed that Molyneux is pretty much promoting the Trump campaign every other video now, but I guess there's not a whole lot else to cover unless he wants to start putting out mostly full call-in shows on Youtube again.

Johnson is just Clinton with more libertarian economic policies

Because that's obviously a good idea. [Its not like his ideas about deregulation and such have been tried before and failed miserably.]

Where is this rise in the Libertarian party? The media gave Gary Johnson some attention with Aleppo, that was it. He'll be lucky to get 5%.

I think a vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Donald Trump, so do what you gotta do brother.

Well by Gary Johnson's logic, who cares if we smoke, the sun will expand and destroy the Earth anyway?