+ Reply to Thread

I just posted something about if there is site to report con men or scammers...

I guess the moderators have to vet it first, but I wanted to ask, is there some con men that are in jail like Bernie Murdoch (sp?) Are people who work in securities or firms, jailed because they work for some corporate entity vs. others who just lie about why they need money?

Re: I just posted something about if there is site to report con men or scammers...

Quote Originally Posted by jenngarden View Post
    I guess the moderators have to vet it first, but I wanted to ask, is there some con men that are in jail like Bernie Murdoch (sp?) Are people who work in securities or firms, jailed because they work for some corporate entity vs. others who just lie about why they need money?

Give it up, this site is all fake posters replying to each other to drive traffic.

Thanks for playing.

Re: I just posted something about if there is site to report con men or scammers...

Are you kidding me? My FBI buddy just busted a russian credit card # sharing ring. Piss off, because of us here THOUSANDS were helped WTF?!! Moms, grandmas, life ing savings! Can't win here I think all this horsehit is the competition websites I could care less about. I have over 700 people on ICQ thousands on skype and facebook, 25k on twitter...friends and family that post. WTF?! God bless ers
    Last edited by Administrator; 09-07-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Jenn email me anytime I will help you

webmaster@scam.com and my family are the only moderators here

this place is good

Yes, this one (unless we're not supposed to name names)

But the problem with a lot of internet sites -especially those in the arena of cryptocurrency - is they usually don't mention their names at all, just titles like "Admin. At Freemoney.com", or "Swagging Team".
    Mjolnar, Internet Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Give it up, this site is all fake posters replying to each other to drive traffic.

Thanks for playing.
    WoW! Really?