+ Reply to Thread

Is there any website that you can specifically post things about people who con and scam..

Is there ANY kind of site, where a person can post something on someone who is a professional con, scam person. It would be good, if there was a law enforcement site for people who had complaints against them, but can't be convicted because the law feels that you are not robbed if a gun was not used, but false statements but this person had done it many times before. He was briefly detained by police for what seemed like a "specious" reason of "being SUSPECTED of possessing drugs," but immediately let go, which made me think he did NOT have a criminal record. There are many sites, for people defrauded by companies but not by individuals. Law enforcement doesn't want to keep a site of people who scam I think, since most often it can't be criminally only civilly prosecuted, but I found out later, that this person had done this many times before. People here may know, other than sites like liar.cheater or Playerblock which is mostly for bad bfs, where is it best to post, so if a person that does stuff like this, is googled, it will come up. I met a guy who said that he was in jail with a con man (very charming he said) but the police from my experience do not like to take reports about things like this so very unlikely any are jailed, cause one it can't be criminally prosecuted and two, from the way they made me feel, you are a stupid, idiot, for trusting a person you barely know, because he said he was victimized by muggers and lost his i.d. You are stupid and not just a caring, compassionate person. If there was a data base like this in law enforcement, he might not have been so easily released or an internet site, I would have been able to find this on him. If not arrested, the people search site wouldn't have helped, as they only have arrest or conviction records. There should be a site like a BBB for individuals where you can see if there are complaints against a person. If any of you know of something like that, please post.

Re: Is there any website that you can specifically post things about people who con and sc

What the hell?

Post it here

Pick the right category, ask advice share the info, people will help.

How is this not obvious? Please help me with the the reporting detail problems. I am baffled.
    Seriously I can help you. Your post seems longer than what it would be like to report a scam/

Re: Is there any website that you can specifically post things about people who con and sc

.....yep, this is the website .Post the scam here
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    What the hell?

Post it here

Pick the right category, ask advice share the info, people will help.

How is this not obvious? Please help me with the the reporting detail problems. I am baffled.
    Seriously I can help you. Your post seems longer than what it would be like to report a scam/