+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Free Gift Sites List

Quote Originally Posted by slobis
    I have not yet recieved any gifts, but I only recently got completely addicted to this :D

Anyway, here is what I have going now (All of these were started since the beginning of November!):

Non YF Driect Sites
    50DollarGiftCard ($50 Target GC) - Gift Confirmed, should be mailed out in the next couple weeks

FreeGiftWorld ($50 Visa GC)- Been almost a month and they still have my (1) offer as "Pending" (BMG). Suprisingly, I acutally got an email back from them within a couple days telling me to wait the requisite 60 days for it to be approved.

YF Direct Sites
    YourGiftCards ($50 Visa GC) - Offer (e-fax trial) went "In Progress" almost immediately, waiting for final approval

InternetOpinionGroup ($100 Visa GC) - Both offers "in progress," waiting for final approval

AnyFreeGift ($100 Visa GC) - Both offers "in progress," waiting for final approval

EveryFreeGift ($250 Visa GC) - All four offers "in progress", waiting for final approval

BigWin ($1000 "Shopping Spree" Card) - 5 of 6 offers "in progress", ShoppersDiscounts.com taking a while

GadgetCity (60GB iPod Video) - Just started this one this week, only 1 of 4 offers "in progress"

Yes, I went a little overboard ;)
    WOW !!! I just want to know, did you sign up for all those deals using the same address ? Thats the only reason why I haven't really gone all out like you have yet.

Especially the YF Direct sites... They are the best in customer service, updating the progress of the offers very fast, and everything else.

I can use different e-mails, credit cards, phone numbers, but only 2 physical addresses and those are already used.

This is a great idea for a thread but where are the links to these sites? Much of the time when I try to type in one of these site urls in my browser, I end up going to a page that doesn't have a link to the gift offers.

Quote Originally Posted by kbluebig
    WOW !!! I just want to know, did you sign up for all those deals using the same address ? Thats the only reason why I haven't really gone all out like you have yet.

Especially the YF Direct sites... They are the best in customer service, updating the progress of the offers very fast, and everything else.

I can use different e-mails, credit cards, phone numbers, but only 2 physical addresses and those are already used.

You can use the same email address for all the YF direct sites. you just cant use the same physical address more than once on any given site.

YF Direct sites are excellent with the customer service, but they are slooooooooow. Each offer will go "In Progress" within a day or two, but they wont go "Approved" for at least 6 weeks. Then you can send in your certs and wait another 6-8 weeks to get your rewards. So, to sum up, they are solid, reliable and definitely not a scam, but you have to have patience.

Also, make sure to keep track of everything (offers, gifts, dates signed up, email addys used, amount spent to compare with gift value) and such so you always know where you stand.

anybody know freeproductvouchers.com

Quote Originally Posted by mjchris
    anybody know freeproductvouchers.com
    1) valid registration information; 2) review of special offers; 3) complete 2 Silver, and Gold Offers, and 4 Platinum offer; 4) and, refer 1 unique household who also completes these offers.

That is for a $600 gift...

This link at Ripoffreport.com complains about Niu Tech LLC and talks about complaints to the FTC people have filed. These people were just not knowledgeable of the process, did not follow all the steps, or did not follow the advice of people at this site . They give plenty of phone numbers , contacts, and fax numbers of Niu Tech LLC. I copied and pasted their list of web sites as well as their complete post. Some of the people who posted said that they did get gifts from NIU Tech LLC.

The post was too long, I will post the rest of it in a second post.

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff129866.htm

I copied and pasted their list of web sites.
    I have not tested any of the sites.

www.freepresentdepot.com
    www.surveyrewards.com/
    www.great-offers.net/
    www.specialgiftcards.com/
    www.hipsavings.com/
    www.expertsavings.com/
    www.getspecialgifts.com/
    www.veryspecialthings.net/
    www.dbestdeals.net/
    CLAIMYOURCAMERA.COM
    DBESTDEALS.NET
    EATOUTFREETODAY.COM
    EATOUTONUS.COM
    ELECTRONICSPRESENT.COM
    EXPERTSAVINGS.COM
    EXPSAVINGS.COM
    FREECAMERAONUS.COM
    FREECAMERAPROVIDER.COM
    FREECAMERASOURCE.COM
    FREEDINNERPASS.COM
    FREEDINNERSOURCE.COM
    FREEDVDDEPT.COM
    FREEDVDTODAY.COM
    FREEELECTRONICSCENTER.COM
    FREEELECTRONICSDEPOT.COM
    FREEELECTRONICSONUS.COM
    FREEELECTRONICSSOURCE.COM
    FREEENTERTAINMENTSOURCE.COM
    FREEENTERTAINMENTTODAY.COM
    FREEFOODPROVIDER.COM
    FREEFOODSOURCE.COM
    FREEFUELCARD.COM
    FREEFUELCOUPON.COM
    FREEGAMESSOURCE.COM
    FREEGASONUS.COM
    FREEGASPROVIDER.COM
    FREEGASSOURCE.COM
    FREEGIFTCARDPROVIDER.COM
    FREEGIFTCARDSOURCE.COM
    FREEGIFTPROVIDER.COM
    FREEGIFTREWARD.COM
    FREEGIFTSOURCE.COM
    FREEMP3PLAYERPROVIDER.COM
    FREEMP3PLAYERSOURCE.COM
    FREEMUSICTODAY.COM
    FREEPODSOURCE.COM
    FREEPRESENTDEPOT.COM
    FREERESTAURANTPROVIDER.COM
    FREERESTAURANTSOURCE.COM
    FREESHOPPINGPROVIDER.COM
    FREESHOPPINGSOURCE.COM
    GETAFREEDINNER.COM
    GETYOURFREEDVDS.COM
    GIFTCARDPRESENT.COM
    GIFTELECTRONICS.COM
    GREAT-OFFERS.NET
    GREATWEBMASTER.COM
    HIPSAVINGS.COM
    HOMEIMPROVEMENTONUS.COM
    MP3PLAYERPROVIDER.COM
    MP3PLAYERSOURCE.COM
    MYFREEDINNER.COM
    MYFREEMP3PLAYER.COM
    MYMP3PLAYERSOURCE.COM
    MYPODPROVIDER.COM
    SPECIALGIFTCARDS.COM
    SPECIALGIFTREWARD.COM
    SPECIALGIFTREWARDS.COM
    SUPERSWEEPSCENTER.COM
    SURVEYREWARDS.COM
    SWEEPSCENTER.COM
    THEUSEFUL-16.COM
    THEUSEFUL-19.COM
    VERYSPECIALTHINGS.NET
    YOURDVDPLAYER.COM
    YOURFREEDINNER.COM
    YOURFREEGASCARD.COM
    YOURFREEGASCARDS.COM
    YOURFREEMOVIEPASS.COM
    YOURFREEMP3PLAYER.COM
    YOURFREEMUSICCDS.COM
    YOURFREEPENCAM.COM
    YOURGASCARD.COM
    YOURGASCARDS.COM
    YOURMP3PLAYER.COM

Internet Marketing Companies Submitted: 2/2/2005 2:18:33 PM
    Modified: 5/4/2005 11:53:43 AM

Incentive Reward Center, incentiverewardcenter, Rewards, eMarket Research Group, EMarketResearchGroup, EMarketResearch, Niu Tech LLC, TheUseful.com, TheUseful, Consumer Incentive Promotions, EarnFreeGifts ripoff, scam, false advertising, fraudulent, product testers wanted, free iPod, free PS2, free laptop, free $250 gift certificate, ToysRUs, marketing research, no response to emails, inaccurate information, no redemption voucher, GetSpecialGifts Internet *Consumer Comment ..Recently ripped by ipod offer

Company
    Incentive Reward Center, incentiverewardcenter, eMarket Research Group, EMarketResearch, Niu Tech
    Address:
    200 Bristol Court
    Greenville North Carolina 27834
    U.S.A.
    Phone Number:
    252-756-0804
    Fax:

Too bad there is not one location/thread here representing the numerous complaints against this scam. So, I've attempted to compile most information here. Feel free to add on to this post by posting a "Consumer Suggestion".

My experience with eMarket Research Group, aka Incentive Reward Center, aka Niu Tech LLC (the "aka"s are probably up the wazoo by now): I completed 5 of the 6 required purchases, but never had this info accurately reflected on their "Redeem" page. Numerous emails to them via their webform were never answered, and no direct contact info for them was ever revealed, except for a Delray Beach address which is apparently a PO Box at a UPS store or something.

Thanks to a previous post on www.ripoffreport.com by Rob in D.C., I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Attorney General's office, speficially with the Department of Jusctice (DOJ), Consumer Protection Division. Within a week of filing this formal complaint, I received the free 40 GB iPod! If enough consumer complaints are filed with the NC DOJ (and the Florida Att Gen), legal action may be taken against Niu Tech and their aka's by the NC DOJ on behalf of consumer protection.

The North Carolina Dept of Justice site:
    http://www.ncdoj.com/consumerprotection/cp_about.jsp

Contact info for the NC DOJ:
    State of North Carolina
    Department of Justice
    Consumer Protection Section
    9001 Mail Service Center
    Raleigh, NC 27699-9001
    Ph: (919) 716-6000
    Fax: (919) 716-6050

To file a complaint with the Florida attorney general's office, go to the Attorney General's website:
    http://myfloridalegal.com/
    Click on "Consumer Protection." Then click on "How to File a Complaint or Check on a Business."

Information on Niu Tech LLC, aka eMarket Research Group, etc...
    Niu Tech LLC
    200 Bristol Court
    Greenville, NC 27834

Niu Tech LLC
    6001 Broken Sound Parkway
    Suite #300
    Boca Raton, FL 33433

Emarket Research Group
    PO Box 7448,
    Delray, FL 33482.

The registered agent for NIU Tech for service of process in Florida is:
    Homer P. Appleby,
    3245 Saint James Drive,
    Boca Raton, FL 33434.
    His phone number is 561-997-6484, ext. 123

(Supposedly:)
    E Market Research Group Customer Service
    14545 J Military Trail #189
    Delray Beach, FL 33484

Niu Tech LLC and their aka's "Official Customer Service Number": 1-866-301-7260

Possible Phone or Fax Numbers for Niu Tech and their akas (constantly changing):
    1-866-379-8612 (ext. 139)
    252-756-0804
    561-306-1915
    561-843-1552
    561-939-6939
    561-955�9065
    561-981-5269
    954-337-9221

Possible emails:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Info about the owners of Niu Tech LLC and further information:
    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=14553&postcount=7

More possible contact info can be found here (click on "flourishwellness.com"):
    http://www.senderbase.org/?searchBy=...ng=Niuniu%20Ji

Things you can do:
    - Please add on more if you find further information.
    - Write your own Rip Off Report!
    - PLEASE file a formal complaint with either/both the North Carolina DOJ and/or the Florida Attorney General. (See info above)
    - Write a quick email to the webmaster or "sales/advertising" contact for the website through which you got to eMarket Research Group (Incentive Reward Center, etc.). In other words, let the website that is advertising this scammy "Free iPod (or whathaveyou)" promotion know that there are many complaints about their advertiser. Refer them to www.ripoffreport.com, or to this post's URL above.
    - Inform the promoted businesses from whom you were required to purchase about this site and Niu Tech (aka...)'s scammy business practices. They may eventually take legal "cease and desist" action if enough people complain.
    - Start a class action lawsuit! :D
    - also, you may want to support www.ripoffreport.com with a small donation in gratitude..!

Good luck to all! Hope this helps and that this scam will be finally put to rest...

Todd
    San Francisco, California
    U.S.A.

If you would like to see more Rip-off ReportsTM on Incentive Reward Center, incentiverewardcenter, eMarket Research Group, EMarketResearch, Niu Tech, please use the search box below

In order to assure the best results in your search:

* Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
    * Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
    * Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
    * Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA�s.

Click here to go to our advanced search page.

Rebuttal Consumer Comment
    Submitted: 2/4/2005 12:15:07 PM Modified: 2/4/2005 5:38:37 PM

Recently ripped by ipod offer

I too have recently been taken by the free Ipod offer from emarket research group. My local Fox news station reported the offer as being legitamte. After reading these reports I can see that I am not the only one. I have already posted a complaint with the Florida DA. Thanks for your help.

Francisco - Portland, Oregon
    U.S.A.

This continues my previous post copied form

Update Submitted by the original author
    Submitted: 2/4/2005 6:01:00 PM Modified: 2/4/2005 10:46:19 PM

More Niu Tech aka and Contacts:

Just some more info on Niu Tech and their subsidiaries. Just as an FYI, a response from Niu Tech LLC via the NC DOJ who mediated for me, suggested that they (Niu Tech) will not consider putting their customer service hotline on their website, as they consider it sufficient that it is on ripoffreport.com! If you call their customer service number, please also consider filing a formal complaint as mentioned above. You represent a small percentage of consumers who have even bothered to research this company in order to find their "official" customer service number on this website. As such, it is important that you also represent those many others who continue to be ripped-off and left helpless, so that those in an official position of power (not so much the consumer) can take action and reprimand such shady business practices. Niu Tech's many sites attempt to disempower the consumer by withholding important (and basic) information, such as their own "official customer service hotline".

Once you call their hotline, they know that the only way you got it is from THIS site. They also know that you will find info here on filing a formal complaint w/ the NC and FL att generals. They do not want this to happen. So, as a representative of 100s of other ripped off consumers, you would behoove the community at large were you to also file a formal complaint. I think it's horrible that after months of these reports, the business scam can still continue unchecked! Does that seem fair?

Thanks for the just consideration!

The name of the actual business proper is: Niu Tech LLC

A P.O. box for Niu Tech in NC:
    NiuTech
    P.O. Box 20007
    Greenville, NC 27858

Another address in FL:
    NiuTech
    36 NE 2nd St
    Miami, FL 33132
    Ph: (305) 374-2167

A P.O. Box for Earn Great Gifts:
    Earn Great Gifts
    PO Box 244285
    Boynton Beach, FL 33424

(possibly for specialgiftcards.com)
    New Domains
    PO Box 9965
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310

Possible staff phone numbers:
    (561) 843-1552
    561-756-6808
    954-337-9221
    (305) 374-2167

Possible emails:
    [email protected]
    @staff.theuseful.com
    [email protected] (tech)
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Todd - San Francisco, California
    U.S.A.

Submitted: 2/9/2005 4:07:32 PM Modified: 2/9/2005 9:31:23 PM

Great Job

Hey Todd,

Thanks for your hard work. Like other people, I felt little hopeless after not receiving any response from this company. Because of your work, I think countless people will be able to receive the gifts they were promised by this company.

After reading your story, I filed a complaint with NC and FL DOJ's on Feb 9th, 2005. It'd be great if I could get my Ipod within a week like you, but my first priority is to ensure that this scam does not harm rest of the society.

Also, for others who are trying to file a complaint, I think writing an actual mail will carry more weight than an email or a phone call. Actual mails force companies/offices to respond.

As soon as I receive any type of response from this company, I will post it on this website.

Eric
    LA, CA

PS From what I heard from few of my accountant friends, applying for a credit card can actually lower your credit score. So, for those that applied for credit cards to fulfill their offers, a class action lawsuit for not receiving the Ipod or any other item can carry a bigger punitive damage than simply not receiving an item.

Eric - Los Angeles, California
    U.S.A.

Update Submitted by the original author
    Submitted: 2/17/2005 4:05:55 PM Modified: 2/17/2005 11:11:47 PM

more URLs. SPECIAL FREE GIFT DINNER CAMERA MP3 MP3PLAYER ELECTRONICS FUEL GAS CARD CARDS SOURCE PROVIDER POD OFFERS SURVEY REWARD REWARDS EXPSHOPPERS

Thanks, Eric and Francisco, for your additions above.

Apparently, TheUseful.com / Niu Tech LLC / etc., have PLENTY more websites that they run. So far, the sites currently being used are just the tip of the iceberg... I'm not sure how to find out all of them, but found a list on another site that i will also include here:

http://members3.boardhost.com/BobCatHOH/msg/1715.html

Also check this site out - maybe you all can find out more about them and their numerous URLs than can I:

http://www.senderbase.org/search?whi...ing=3117.NIUTE

Thanks to BobCat, I guess?!

The other URLs that this company uses:

Todd - San Francisco, California
    U.S.A.

Rebuttal Consumer Suggestion
    Submitted: 2/25/2005 4:08:49 PM Modified: 2/25/2005 8:34:26 PM

Freeipods.com

Wow! There is some GREAT information listed above. My question though...does anybody have any similar information about Freeipods.com or Gratis Network? I am having all kinds of problems with them. Thanks!

Matt - Ravenna, Michigan
    U.S.A.

Submitted: 3/4/2005 12:18:21 PM Modified: 3/4/2005 7:39:27 PM

getting such business information

Hey Todd, you found lots of great information for these businesses--how did you do it? I'd like to get mailing/office address and phone number information for a couple of internet businesses. While they are legitimate, their sites don't provide any other way to contact them beyond web forms, and they've either been slow to respond or haven't done so at all.

Amy - Elwell, Michigan
    U.S.A.

I'd also like to see actual links to offers. since some of the web pages are just for signing in.

I'd like to see more exact links. As can been seen below, RewardsVenu.com can have multiple rewards. And if you go to http://www.rewardsvenue.com, you are offered multiple gift choices.

but then again, when you complete a MetaReward site, you get a choice of gifts and do not have to stay with your original choice. At Exclusiverewards.com, I started to get a laptop, buth then choose a $1,000 Best Buy gift card which I used to buy a laptop in store.

Metarewards sites and offers:

Rewards Venue
    $2,000 VISA card for 9 offers
    http://www.metareward.com/mr/Page?p=...CD2251&sion=on

Rewards Venue
    $1,800 in groceries for 9 offers
    http://www.metareward.com/rd?rd=rv_m...h=975&ci=37284

TheRewardsDepot
    $1,000 VISA Card for 6 offers
    http://www.metareward.com/rd?rd=trd_...=1517&ci=49266

Hello..

I have doubt..

whats the difference between

YF Direct sites and Metareward sites and NUI Tech LLC.

can i have there Customer Service numbers? please let me know the differnce between them and the list of sites

Does anyone have contact info so that I can get manual credit from a MR site (rewardsvenue)?

Also, if anyone has the same info for everyfreegift and gadgetcity that would be great. I know it is around in some threads but I don't want to read them all over again...Thanks

I know this is such a n00b question, but I just wanted to make sure because someone brought up here:

But if I sign up for one NIU Tech site with one address (like onlinerewardcenter), am I able to use the same address for another NIU Tech site (like incentriverewardcenter)? And are there some offers that I'm allowed to repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by kiran2kirun
    Hello..

I have doubt..

whats the difference between

YF Direct sites and Metareward sites and NUI Tech LLC.

can i have there Customer Service numbers? please let me know the differnce between them and the list of sites
    This, right here, is the reason I don't use this site any longer. No matter how many times you tell people, they simply will not use the search function and they expect other people to spoonfeed them everything. What's more, they pollute the boards by posting the same post on three, four and five different forums, or starting a new thread for something that has been answered 10 times already!
    Last edited by slobis; 02-18-2006 at 04:03 AM.

okaaaay I just finished signing up to claim a laptop computer.. I had to join 2 programs but one was like 8 dlls and the other one was 6.. so I think I can surely pay 14 dlls for a computer.. lol..
    :eek: OMG... :confused: WTF? :D BBQ!!

Hey everyone,
    i have been lookin for the easiest and most legit site to complete some offers and get myself an ibook. any suggestions?!
    thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slobis
    This, right here, is the reason I don't use this site any longer. No matter how many times you tell people, they simply will not use the search function and they expect other people to spoonfeed them everything. What's more, they pollute the boards by posting the same post on three, four and five different forums, or starting a new thread for something that has been answered 10 times already!
    Quoted to save me time :)