+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Gift Sites List

Hey guys I just thought I might start a thread, I'm still kinda new to this free gift site stuff, but in the two months since I started I've completed TopFreegifts.com and Bigwin.com, and I'm just waiting for the stuff to arrive in the mail. I've learned a lot of stuff from reading other peoples experiences, and it's all been helpful. From all I've gathered there are two main companies, Metarewards and YF direct, each with many individual sites. I think we should formulate a list of sites on this thread. I'd like to know more, and I think everyone else would too..... What does everyone think?

Re: Free Gift Sites List

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin0043
    Hey guys I just thought I might start a thread, I'm still kinda new to this free gift site stuff, but in the two months since I started I've completed TopFreegifts.com and Bigwin.com, and I'm just waiting for the stuff to arrive in the mail. I've learned a lot of stuff from reading other peoples experiences, and it's all been helpful. From all I've gathered there are two main companies, Metarewards and YF direct, each with many individual sites. I think we should formulate a list of sites on this thread. I'd like to know more, and I think everyone else would too..... What does everyone think?
    Great Idea! It would also be great if you include the gift you ACTUALLY received from each site. Hope I am not stepping on the purpose of your thread, but thought that would be nice to see actual proof of gifts being received from the sites.

Matt

I am new also and have also been grateful for everything I've learned from kind people here at this site. In return, I'd like to post the offers I've done that are cleared/posted immediately (or almost so) after I signed up for them. So far I have found that, Video Professor, BMG Music and PetCareRx post "completed" right away. The Ultima Patch "completed" within a day. Also, the eBay Mastercard is posted as completed long before the card actually arrives (apparently right after approval), and it doesn't require that it be used first. Anyone else know which offers are the fastest to post?
    Last edited by beesong; 11-10-2005 at 06:31 PM.

MetaRewards Sites
    RewardsVenue
    ExclusiveRewards
    TopFreeGifts
    YourGiftFinder
    TopTierGifts
    TheRewardsCenter
    AmericanConsumerResearch
    YourBillsPaid
    VacationVenue

YFDirect Sites
    EveryFreeGift
    InternetOpinionGroup
    BigWin
    OfferGift
    AnyFreeGift

That is the list that I have gathered... havn't got anything yet, but competed offers and waiting on 3 :)

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    MetaRewards Sites
    RewardsVenue
    ExclusiveRewards
    TopFreeGifts
    YourGiftFinder
    TopTierGifts
    TheRewardsCenter
    AmericanConsumerResearch
    YourBillsPaid
    VacationVenue

YFDirect Sites
    EveryFreeGift
    InternetOpinionGroup
    BigWin
    OfferGift
    AnyFreeGift

That is the list that I have gathered... havn't got anything yet, but competed offers and waiting on 3 :)
    Add YourGiftcards as a YF Direct site.

There are two sites I have used that dont seem to fit under YF or MR:

50DollarGiftcard
    FreeGiftWorld

I have run a WHOIS on both and they seem to not be affiliated with either of the major companies.

I have SEVEN sites in the works right now, but it has been less than a month and I am still waiting on all of them.

Man this is addictive!! I am so glad I found this forum tho, good to know there are other people out there trying to get a FREE* lunch ;)

marketsurveygroup is a YFDirect site as well. as well as gadgetcity
    Last edited by igneous; 12-06-2005 at 05:46 AM.

Other metareward sites:

RewardsGiveaway
    TheRewardsDepot

Updated list:

YFDirect Sites
    EveryFreeGift
    InternetOpinionGroup
    BigWin
    OfferGift
    AnyFreeGift
    YourGiftcards
    marketsurveygroup
    gadgetcity

MetaRewards Sites
    RewardsVenue
    ExclusiveRewards
    TopFreeGifts
    YourGiftFinder
    TopTierGifts
    TheRewardsCenter
    AmericanConsumerResearch
    YourBillsPaid
    VacationVenue
    RewardsGiveaway
    TheRewardsDepot

Other
    50DollarGiftcard
    FreeGiftWorld

I finally confirmed the name of another parent company (NUI Tech LLC) that operates these sites:

Consumerincentivepromotions
    Incentiverewardscenter
    Getspecialgifts
    premiumproductsonline
    onlinerewardscenter

There are more sister sites under this parent company, but I don't have the complete list.

Quote Originally Posted by carscheles
    Updated list:

YFDirect Sites
    EveryFreeGift
    InternetOpinionGroup
    BigWin
    OfferGift
    AnyFreeGift
    YourGiftcards
    marketsurveygroup
    gadgetcity

MetaRewards Sites
    RewardsVenue
    ExclusiveRewards
    TopFreeGifts
    YourGiftFinder
    TopTierGifts
    TheRewardsCenter
    AmericanConsumerResearch
    YourBillsPaid
    VacationVenue
    RewardsGiveaway
    TheRewardsDepot

Other
    50DollarGiftcard
    FreeGiftWorld
    Update:

50DollarGiftCard is operated by a company called 123Click Inc in Harrisburg, PA, but I sent my cert to Glen Allen, VA

FreeGiftWorld is operated by a company called Allied Plus LLC in Las Vegas, NV. I still have not gotten them to confirm my (BMG Music) offer, but I am going to try the number on the WHOIS record (253-679-6126) since they don't seem to respond to emails.

Yet another update:

YFDirect Sites
    EveryFreeGift
    InternetOpinionGroup
    BigWin
    OfferGift
    AnyFreeGift
    YourGiftcards
    marketsurveygroup
    gadgetcity

MetaRewards Sites
    RewardsVenue
    ExclusiveRewards
    TopFreeGifts
    YourGiftFinder
    TopTierGifts
    TheRewardsCenter
    AmericanConsumerResearch
    YourBillsPaid
    VacationVenue
    RewardsGiveaway
    TheRewardsDepot

NUI Tech LLC
    Consumerincentivepromotions
    Incentiverewardscenter
    Getspecialgifts
    premiumproductsonline
    onlinerewardscenter

123Click Inc
    50DollarGiftcard

Allied Plus LLC
    FreeGiftWorld

I have not yet recieved any gifts, but I only recently got completely addicted to this :D

Anyway, here is what I have going now (All of these were started since the beginning of November!):

Non YF Driect Sites
    50DollarGiftCard ($50 Target GC) - Gift Confirmed, should be mailed out in the next couple weeks

FreeGiftWorld ($50 Visa GC)- Been almost a month and they still have my (1) offer as "Pending" (BMG). Suprisingly, I acutally got an email back from them within a couple days telling me to wait the requisite 60 days for it to be approved.

YF Direct Sites
    YourGiftCards ($50 Visa GC) - Offer (e-fax trial) went "In Progress" almost immediately, waiting for final approval

InternetOpinionGroup ($100 Visa GC) - Both offers "in progress," waiting for final approval

AnyFreeGift ($100 Visa GC) - Both offers "in progress," waiting for final approval

EveryFreeGift ($250 Visa GC) - All four offers "in progress", waiting for final approval

BigWin ($1000 "Shopping Spree" Card) - 5 of 6 offers "in progress", ShoppersDiscounts.com taking a while

GadgetCity (60GB iPod Video) - Just started this one this week, only 1 of 4 offers "in progress"

Yes, I went a little overboard ;)

I would have to echo the sentiments about YF direct, their customer service is excellent, very friendly and very attentive. I have only duplicated one offer throughout all these sites, BMG Music. I used a different email address and credit card the second time around though.

All in all, I am looking at about $2000 in GCs and merchandise for spending abouut $250. Additionally, this does not include
    - two dozen CDs(from BMG and YourMusic, which is owned by BMG, btw)
    - half a dozen DVDs(from Columbia house, although I gotta buy 4 more in a year)
    - two free "cheapo" MP3 players
    - a toner cart for my HP LaserJet 4 Plus
    - Unlimited MP3 downloads from RealRhapsody for the next month
    - a half-dozen or movie rentals from Blockbuster
    - two free round-trip airline tickets(vouchers, we'll see if these actually show up)
    - two $20 rebate coupons for purchases made and brick-and-mortar stores(I sent in Target receipts)
    - and $5 in free postage from Stamps.com(which I printed out the first day before I cancelled the service at no cost to me).

The key, as Jeannie pointed out in another thread, is keeping very careful track of everything. I have a very detailed spreadsheet with all my gifts that I am working towards, exactly what offers I signed up for each, and dates of when I need to cancel stuff by. Additionally, I try to keep track of what each offer actually costs me and compare that to the "realized" value of the gifts, plus any goods recieved as part of the offer.

I'll keep everyone posted on how these turn out. I'm kinda worn out after a good solid month of doing offers. Hopefully in a few months, all my hard work will be rewarded.

Peace and Happy Holidays!!

Wow, Slobis, when you jump in you REALLY jump in ! There is no holding you back. Even though I have been at the free gift sites for one year now, I still get happy when I print out my redemption certs (like I did today for MarketySurveyGroup). It is truly addicting.

I think I found another NUI Tech:
    Myselectgifts--I know they have a DVR, $500 pharmacy gift card, Nintendo gamecube
    The page I clicked on had almost the same design as the incentive reward center status page, so I think that this might be another from that company.

http://www.sharewareisland.com/freebiesandsamples.aspx

Do these work for anyone? i can get the page to load, and once I put in my email address, It won't continue on... someone wanna give it a shot?

16. 12-23-2005, 10:21 PM

shaggz Guest

ALL NuiTech:

mypremiumrewards.com
    yoursmartrewards.com
    exprewards.com
    consumerincentivepromotions.com
    programrewardcenter.com
    premiumproductsonline.com
    productopinionpanel.com
    incentiverewardcenter.com