+ Reply to Thread

Trump wants to see Hillary Clinton's medical records - and so do I after watching this !

This is one disturbing video. If this is not some prank, Hillary is in no shape to do anything but retire and rest. http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinto...-video-decide/

Re: Trump wants to see Hillary Clinton's medical records - and so do I after watching this

That video is so dumb. She is trying to be funny like a bobble head. Wrong angle.
    How about 6 months off as SOS?

Re: Trump wants to see Hillary Clinton's medical records - and so do I after watching this

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    That video is so dumb. She is trying to be funny like a bobble head. Wrong angle.
    How about 6 months off as SOS?
    I think anyone who is too weak to walk up 5 steps should retire to Florida and enjoy their golden years where they cannot cause harm to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    This is one disturbing video. If this is not some prank, Hillary is in no shape to do anything but retire and rest. http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinto...-video-decide/

I would not even hire a person with seizures to be my receptionist. She truly needs to retire, rest, and recover.

Trump makes her so mad she has a seizure on stage

It's pretty obvious she caught herself having some sort of involuntary mistake and then playing it off--just like the rest of her career.