+ Reply to Thread

Re: According To Hillary Clinton's own words, Jill Stein should be first American Presiden

SORRY you did NOT connect the dots but nice try though!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: According To Hillary Clinton's own words, Jill Stein should be first American Presiden

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    SORRY you did NOT connect the dots but nice try though!!
    Can you prove anything you say Lexx? Links would be nice. Otherwise your comments are just personal opinions to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Can you prove anything you say Lexx? Links would be nice. Otherwise your comments are just personal opinions to me.
    she NEVER actually SAID what you CLAIM!! stop using all the "this means that" B.S.
    '
    Last edited by lexx; 09-02-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I agree. Jill Stein is far more qualified and trustworthy - not to mention more healthy than Hillary to be the first woman President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    I agree. Jill Stein is far more qualified and trustworthy - not to mention more healthy than Hillary to be the first woman President of the United States.
    you have to PROVE qualified, trustworthy and healthy..... your opinion is USELESS!? and whether stein is any better than the 2 chosen main candidates is irrelevant unfortunately!! why vote for a SURE LOSER!? did she get on all the state ballots!? maybe REPUGLICANS made sure she is on KEY STATE ballots hoping to handicap hillary!?

Jill Stein? ya mean the ass who has been arrested 4 times UNLIKE ZERO TIMES FOR HILLARY?

Jill Stein? ya mean Putin's good buddy who went to Moscow to then trash the USA?