+ Reply to Thread

Greenwald's Intercept Now Replacing Fraudulent New York Times as Most Credible News Source

I did my own survey over the last two weeks and asked 150 of my colleagues (mostly professionals with university degrees in their 40s) if they would put more faith and trust in the New York Times or TheIntercept.com and I was shocked by how badly they trashed the venerable Times. 78% said they think the Intercept is more credible because it doesn't censor and will not cave to government "requests". (Only 103 of my emails received cooperative answers).

One girl in my office even said "With the exception of Seymour Hersh, the New York Times has lost their spine".

23 others specifically pointed out that while the New York Daily News and The New York Post both ignored the media blackout and published the Saudi links to 911 (http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/media-...-15-year-cover) The New York Times did not cover the story at all.

Another guy in our branch office asked "We need a NY Times editor to leak what the has happened to the Times, it has turned into a lap dog of the government in recent years/"

Anyway, I spent 2 hours looking at the Intercept stories, and I hope they decide to become the next USA today because we really need a source of accurate and unbiased news that is not fabricated or slanted to serve the agenda of the elite..I would pay 5 bucks a day to get true and accurate news. Since Murdoch bought the WSJ, there is no really reliable source and the Intercept fills the truth vacuum quite well.

With only 6 companies now controlling the information flow in the West, we will soon end up like China where the government regulates and approves all the news people are "allowed" to know. https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/...on-foundation/
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 08-30-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Re: Greenwald's Intercept Now Replacing Fraudulent New York Times as Most Credible News So

Hardly, LoL.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/theintercept.com;
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com;
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Greenwald's Intercept Now Replacing Fraudulent New York Times as Most Credible News So

i just had the thought.......WHO WOULD CALL THEMSELVES FAT on the internet!? and then i realized SOMEBODY trying to make FAT PEOPLE FEEL WANTED!? and why not throw some propoganda in to BOOT!! did i forget CURIOUS!? and how many OTHER FAKE PEOPLE posting HERE!? easiest way to tell they dont use their real name!? pick a celebrity name or other famously KNOWN person like SHERLOCK HOLMES or any name that might DRAW a REACTION like METEOR!? or PEARL(black name)WHITE(implying WHITE PEOPLE!!)the place is full of these conspiracy PEEPS!? trying to be hero's to get NOTICED and LIKED/COMPLIMENTED or just pushing an agenda/character assassination!?!? are they actually real/seperate people!? only the internet KNOWS!! just some TRUMP TRUTH!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-30-2016 at 08:07 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post

I did my own survey over the last two weeks and asked 150 of my colleagues (mostly professionals with university degrees in their 40s) if they would put more faith and trust in the New York Times or TheIntercept.com and I was shocked by how badly they trashed the venerable Times. 78% said they think the Intercept is more credible because it doesn't censor and will not cave to government "requests". (Only 103 of my emails received cooperative answers).

One girl in my office even said "With the exception of Seymour Hersh, the New York Times has lost their spine".

23 others specifically pointed out that while the New York Daily News and The New York Post both ignored the media blackout and published the Saudi links to 911 (http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/media-...-15-year-cover) The New York Times did not cover the story at all.

Another guy in our branch office asked "We need a NY Times editor to leak what the has happened to the Times, it has turned into a lap dog of the government in recent years/"

Anyway, I spent 2 hours looking at the Intercept stories, and I hope they decide to become the next USA today because we really need a source of accurate and unbiased news that is not fabricated or slanted to serve the agenda of the elite..I would pay 5 bucks a day to get true and accurate news. Since Murdoch bought the WSJ, there is no really reliable source and the Intercept fills the truth vacuum quite well.

With only 6 companies now controlling the information flow in the West, we will soon end up like China where the government regulates and approves all the news people are "allowed" to know. https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/...on-foundation/
    According to Alex graphs the NY Times took a big dive whereas the Intercept is soaring in popularity. After visiting the site I can understand why - they don't hold back on either side of the fence. Kudos to Glenn Greenwald. He should have his own Radio and TV show as well since people are so lazy, many don't even read any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    According to Alex graphs the NY Times took a big dive whereas the Intercept is soaring in popularity.
    Only if you don't know the difference between the numbers 100 and 10000 and slept through math class in Jr. High when you should have been learning about plotting graphs.

For instance.
    One of the websites gets ~43 million unique visitors and varies a few points in the Alexa ranking.
    The other gets ~2 million unique visitors, hasn't been online for a year yet, and had some early rapid growth. However, it's growth in the Alexa rankings has slowed since last Dec/Jan.

Can you tell which is which?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

the weird part is compared to most graphs they seem UPSIDE DOWN!? can be misleading!! kinda like you know who!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you