+ Reply to Thread

WTF?!? The U.S. Justice Department is doing dirty tricks for Hilary Clinton online!

Someone please explain to me what law gives the DoJ authority to do this on behalf of Hillary Clinton? http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked Am I i wrong to believe our Justice Department is supposed to be unbiased?

Re: WTF?!? The U.S. Justice Department is doing dirty tricks for Hilary Clinton online!

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    Someone please explain to me what law gives the DoJ authority to do this on behalf of Hillary Clinton? http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked Am I i wrong to believe our Justice Department is supposed to be unbiased?
    There are also a lot of thread and posts about 911 disappearing online if they link Hillary to the Saudis in the content. This NY Post article was not visible to many in California for over a week. It has since been restored. These censorship games are totally unAmerican and I can't believe they are fooling anyone other than some farmers and TV couch potatoes of America. Thank god we are not all Al Bundys and Archies. http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/funding...-the-clintons/

Re: WTF?!? The U.S. Justice Department is doing dirty tricks for Hilary Clinton online!

I believe in the LoA. I'm just sick of the fact that parasitic frauds and other individuals who should probably be in jail, have made a for-profit industry out of it.

One other thing that I'm tired of where LoA cultists are concerned, is their level of denial. The world we live in ing sucks. As far as I am concerned, that is an unalterable ***fact.*** We live in a society that is dominated by fascist corporations that do not want us to do anything other than stare into screens and passively consume; and said corporations seek to reduce our autonomy, or ability to make our own decisions about anything, as much as humanly possible.

I want the LoA to give me a planetary wide scenario, where psychopaths simply ***stop being born.*** I do not want to live on the same planet as people like Hillary Clinton any more; and I also don't want it to be subjective in the sense that supposedly, if I just don't look at them or block them out, then that will be the same thing in perceptual terms. No. I want them actually, ***literally*** ing ***gone***, on a ***global*** basis.

I want Islam gone. Not hidden. Not just on another TV station or web site where I don't see it. ***Gone.*** Ceased to exist.

I want transhumanism, and even the remote idea of either invasive cybernetics, or ***humanoid*** robotics, completely ***deleted from existence.***

I likewise want all forms and branches of the civil rights or social justice movement ***gone.*** I do not want to have to listen to those people or their noise or conflict any more. I don't care about their causes, on either side of the argument; I just want to be free of the discord they produce.

I want mobile phones ***gone.*** I want laptops and desktops to be the only two kinds of PC that exist. I want all forms of electronic handheld devices to cease to exist. I do not possess or use any of them myself, and I detest people who do.

I want demonic corporations like Google, Microsoft, and Facebook ***gone.*** Before you say we need them, no, we don't. UNIX existed before Windows, and was largely developed by non-profit organisations, and we had search before Google existed as well. Facebook is exclusively a surveillance tool for the intelligence community; it has no other justifiable reason to exist.

Again, I do ***not*** want an exclusively subjective scenario, where these things still exist in the background, but I am just filtering them out. I want to go to a completely different timeline where none of them exist, entirely. If the LoA is really as capable as you people claim, then that should be possible.

I also don't want to hear any of your usual bullshit where you try and put the blame back on me. Either tell me how to get what I want, or don't bother replying, because I am not interested in hearing anything else.

Outrageous & shameful/
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Trump 2016 View Post
    I believe in the LoA. I'm just sick of the fact that parasitic frauds and other individuals who should probably be in jail, have made a for-profit industry out of it.

One other thing that I'm tired of where LoA cultists are concerned, is their level of denial. The world we live in ing sucks. As far as I am concerned, that is an unalterable ***fact.*** We live in a society that is dominated by fascist corporations that do not want us to do anything other than stare into screens and passively consume; and said corporations seek to reduce our autonomy, or ability to make our own decisions about anything, as much as humanly possible.

I want the LoA to give me a planetary wide scenario, where psychopaths simply ***stop being born.*** I do not want to live on the same planet as people like Hillary Clinton any more; and I also don't want it to be subjective in the sense that supposedly, if I just don't look at them or block them out, then that will be the same thing in perceptual terms. No. I want them actually, ***literally*** ing ***gone***, on a ***global*** basis.

I want Islam gone. Not hidden. Not just on another TV station or web site where I don't see it. ***Gone.*** Ceased to exist.

I want transhumanism, and even the remote idea of either invasive cybernetics, or ***humanoid*** robotics, completely ***deleted from existence.***

I likewise want all forms and branches of the civil rights or social justice movement ***gone.*** I do not want to have to listen to those people or their noise or conflict any more. I don't care about their causes, on either side of the argument; I just want to be free of the discord they produce.

I want mobile phones ***gone.*** I want laptops and desktops to be the only two kinds of PC that exist. I want all forms of electronic handheld devices to cease to exist. I do not possess or use any of them myself, and I detest people who do.

I want demonic corporations like Google, Microsoft, and Facebook ***gone.*** Before you say we need them, no, we don't. UNIX existed before Windows, and was largely developed by non-profit organisations, and we had search before Google existed as well. Facebook is exclusively a surveillance tool for the intelligence community; it has no other justifiable reason to exist.

Again, I do ***not*** want an exclusively subjective scenario, where these things still exist in the background, but I am just filtering them out. I want to go to a completely different timeline where none of them exist, entirely. If the LoA is really as capable as you people claim, then that should be possible.

I also don't want to hear any of your usual bullshit where you try and put the blame back on me. Either tell me how to get what I want, or don't bother replying, because I am not interested in hearing anything else.
    well NOW we know what kind of LOONIES want trump to get elected!! and what's the LoA nothing came up on google!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This woman is too powerful and crooked to be preident. I'm sorry but I would not be able to live with my own conscience if I voted for her.

They have some SERIOUS juice if they control Reddit:

Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

The REAL Just Us Department is being hidden from everyone and is part of the NWO. Here it is... https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrishamby/...2Oy#.anqL82VRe

As you can see the "New World Order" is being built for the wealthy people, and only the wealthy people inside the TPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    They have some SERIOUS juice if they control Reddit:

Nice job Vlad. I hope people take the time to investigate Hillary. http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked

Quote Originally Posted by A Fool No More View Post
    Nice job Vlad. I hope people take the time to investigate Hillary. http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked
    The link you provided is dynamite! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    THey are now talking about this on 4chan.org

The latest on Hillary proves she committed far worse crimes including treason http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/hillar...35-year-prison

Great job Vlad! I hope people pay attention for investigation.

Permit to post : post credit to

You ar eright, the threads have vanished along with most of the stuff posted by Julian Assange.