+ Reply to Thread

Beating The Establiishment's Censorsship Machine 101 - Stop being part of the problem!

CNN, MSNBC, and now even NPR gets caught censoring 3rd party candidates. They want America to believe they MUST choose between the lesser of two evils, and thus far, the masses of ignorant asses are taking and swallowing the bait. BUT... we can fix this problem in the next 30 days if YOU, me, and all of us who read this post just take 1 hour of our time...

If you haven't noticed, by now, Hillary Clinton is relying on massive censorship of mass media and hackers to hide the truth we all know from the masses. Instead of us preaching to each other, WE MUST COMMUNICATE TO OUR AMERICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIVING IN THE DARK - DIRECTLY! Remember the old chain letters from 30 years ago. Let's make a message about CENSORSHIP go viral. Post the below on every forum you visit, and send these three links to everyone in your network, and ask them to do the same...

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYR...UOd_QoM#t=1307

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...o-your-friends!

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=45030

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/media-...-15-year-cover

We are up against 2 million fake Twitter account, FB spambots, and a team of professional hackers. Let's show them what real honest and determined American citizens can do! Get off your butt and start texting and posting THE MESSAGE MOST AMERICANS NEED TO SEE THE MOST, and of course let them know about Jill Stein - the ONLY honest and ethical woman who as an outsider can take our nation back from the 1% oligarchs (aka "the banksters'). If you do nothing but read this, then you are still part of the problem my friend. If you really love your kids, this is the time to prove it.

Do the math, if only 10% of all recipients of this message are enlightened, Hillary will lose over 10 million votes in the month of September alone. There is power in numbers and right now this is is our best weapon - the truth.

Thank you sincerely.
    Last edited by Cyber Snoop; 08-25-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Re: Beating The Establiishment's Censorsship Machine 101 - Stop being part of the problem!

sincerely my ass a vote for stein is a vote for trump!! all you idiots over here with your mind games trying to get trump more votes cuz he's losin BAD!! since the admin for this place loves trump who knows if most of you NEWCOMERS arnt just admin under a different NAME!! he's just about as sly as trump!! he fancies himself as a big shot someday wheelin and dealin i suppose!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Beating The Establiishment's Censorsship Machine 101 - Stop being part of the problem!

Okay, I will give it a shot. I cannot think of anyone worse to be leading our country than Hillary which will mean another war for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by golly-gee-whiz! View Post
    Okay, I will give it a shot. I cannot think of anyone worse to be leading our country than Hillary which will mean another war for sure.
    so what are you saying!? trump would not get into a war!? i mean if N Korea attacks S korea its not hillarys fault!? unless you think TRUMP can make a DEAL with the FAT BOY?!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Snoop View Post
    CNN, MSNBC, and now even NPR gets caught censoring 3rd party candidates. They want America to believe they MUST choose between the lesser of two evils, and thus far, the masses of ignorant asses are taking and swallowing the bait. BUT... we can fix this problem in the next 30 days if YOU, me, and all of us who read this post just take 1 hour of our time...

If you haven't noticed, by now, Hillary Clinton is relying on massive censorship of mass media and hackers to hide the truth we all know from the masses. Instead of us preaching to each other, WE MUST COMMUNICATE TO OUR AMERICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIVING IN THE DARK - DIRECTLY! Remember the old chain letters from 30 years ago. Let's make a message about CENSORSHIP go viral. Post the below on every forum you visit, and send these three links to everyone in your network, and ask them to do the same...

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/censor...-hersh-blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYR...UOd_QoM#t=1307

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...o-your-friends!

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=45030

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/media-...-15-year-cover

We are up against 2 million fake Twitter account, FB spambots, and a team of professional hackers. Let's show them what real honest and determined American citizens can do! Get off your butt and start texting and posting THE MESSAGE MOST AMERICANS NEED TO SEE THE MOST, and of course let them know about Jill Stein - the ONLY honest and ethical woman who as an outsider can take our nation back from the 1% oligarchs (aka "the banksters'). If you do nothing but read this, then you are still part of the problem my friend. If you really love your kids, this is the time to prove it.

Do the math, if only 10% of all recipients of this message are enlightened, Hillary will lose over 10 million votes in the month of September alone. There is power in numbers and right now this is is our best weapon - the truth.

Thank you sincerely.

A noble idea. What do you think Peggie?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    A noble idea. What do you think Peggie?
    First I hope anyone who sends this kind of message to others believes what they are sending. Also part of Trumps campaign theme is not to trust the Government or Politicians. Trump is pounding the message home that Hillary Clinton is a crook and dishonest.

I wouldn't think telling others we have dishonesty in the Presidential campaign would be a surprise. I'm not a supporter of Jill Stein. I see nothing wrong with asking others to join in and send a message you truly believe in.

Do you believe Jill Stein could be our next President or are you hoping she will derail one of the two top runners?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    First I hope anyone who sends this kind of message to others believes what they are sending. Also part of Trumps campaign theme is not to trust the Government or Politicians. Trump is pounding the message home that Hillary Clinton is a crook and dishonest.

I wouldn't think telling others we have dishonesty in the Presidential campaign would be a surprise. I'm not a supporter of Jill Stein. I see nothing wrong with asking others to join in and send a message you truly believe in.

Do you believe Jill Stein could be our next President or are you hoping she will derail one of the two top runners?
    Actually I used to support Bernie Sanders and only recently learned about Jill. I could never vote for Trump or Hillary,unless Trump tones down his racist rhetoric. Hillary is simply a lying criminal IMO and I am almost 100% sure that either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson will get my vote. But no matter which, I think the news media we have is just a propaganda network that needs to be held accountable.
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 08-26-2016 at 01:47 PM.

tly

Actually I used to support Bernie Sanders and only recently learned about Jill. I could never vote for Trump or Hillary,unless Trump tones down his racist rhetoric. Hillary is simply a lying criminal IMO and I am almost 100% sure that either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson will get my vote. But no matter which, I think the news media we have is just a propaganda network that needs to be held accountable.
    Johnson's ahead of Stein with Johnson at 7% and they don't think this will go higher or he will get to 15%. I did read the third party candidates may have an influence on the Senate and take away the GOP's control of the Senate.

I'm with you on neither Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton make for the President I want for my country but I'm still just watching and listening before I know what I'm going to do.
    What's this new WikiLeaks claim that is saying it will get Clinton criminally charged? That's interesting and I would love to see her charged with a crime right along with her husband.
    That would shake things up for sure.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 08-26-2016 at 01:48 PM. Reason: deleted a paragraph that was misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Johnson's ahead of Stein with Johnson at 7% and they don't think this will go higher or he will get to 15%. I did read the third party candidates may have an influence on the Senate and take away the GOP's control of the Senate.

I'm with you on neither Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton make for the President I want for my country but I'm still just watching and listening before I know what I'm going to do.
    What's this new WikiLeaks claim that is saying it will get Clinton criminally charged? That's interesting and I would love to see her charged with a crime right along with her husband.
    That would shake things up for sure.
    If I had to bet money on the Wikileaks thing, I would guess it has to do with one of three things linked to her emails...

1) Conspiracy to obstruct justice
    2) Perjury
    3) Money laundering or bribery with the Clinton Foundation

Time will tell I suppose.

If I had to bet money on the Wikileaks thing, I would guess it has to do with one of three things linked to her emails...

1) Conspiracy to obstruct justice
    2) Perjury
    3) Money laundering or bribery with the Clinton Foundation

Time will tell I suppose.
    Thanks for turning me on to Jill Stein. A much better choice than Satan or Lucifer.

Along with the liberal media, Reddit.com is losing members left and right with the threats and/or bribes from the Clintons:

Them trying to close the Clinton Foundation makes them a little more shady now too, eh?
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS