+ Reply to Thread

Question: If Hillary Clinton steals the White House with election fraud, would you...

do more than just protest online in some forum, or would you grab your pitchfork and some rope and head to DC, or ?????. After seeing the FBI whimper away from indicting the criminal Hillary, I am starting to think that there is no way the system will let her not become the president since the 1% already selected her months ago and invested over $200 million in her campaign. Damn it they paid for favors and they expect to get them no matter what the rest of think or say.

Are YOU ready for a real revolution, or just more lip service? I used to think how brutal and unfair it was for Ceaucescu of Romania to grabbed, tried and executed in less than 72 hours, but if our FBI has wimped out on us, and the AG fetches any bone her appointer throws for her to chase, and the courts are rigged with judges that are political appointees, what are WE THE PEOPLE supposed to do - beg for crumbs and the return of country from the banksters who hijacked it?

Seriously... Does anyone still care about the country or are only supposed to pay our bills, ignore all the political shit, and be obedient sheep that they continue to rob in clever ways we only learn about after the fact? Should we all just stop paying our taxes or do we have to go all the way and flush all the incumbents out of Washington or do we make citizen's arrests of the most crooked ones and put them on televised trial? Do we need to ramp up our state militias, and could we even count on our national guard units?

Would you support an American Spring and under what circumstances? What other realistic solutions are available?
    Last edited by Meteor; 08-25-2016 at 07:24 AM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Re: Question: If Hillary Clinton steals the White House with election fraud, would you...

I like the cut of your jib Meteor. Occupy Wallstreet turned into a joke. The Democrats historically have dead people voting. The whole system needs an overhaul. But no one will ever do it because they reap the spoils and owe everyone favors. Say what you want about Trump, he's crass, shoots from the hip, no filter, but his heart is for the greater good of the Country. I am even worried for his and his family's safety. When kooky conspiracy theories become normal weekly headlines....things have gone too far.

Re: Question: If Hillary Clinton steals the White House with election fraud, would you...

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

this the STUPIDEST post on here!!(ok i'm lying) ALL the hillary bashing stuff is STUPID!! at least from the point of singling out hillary!? i think she's a SAINT compared to most other politicians especially MALES!! there is NO FREAKIN way anyone can steal a national election unless possibly if it's razor close and there are some fraudulant votes that tip the scale but that would be in the hundreds or LESS!! i mean i just voted in a half black district and i was put thru the wringer to be able to vote!! by BLACKS!! they were nice but very thorough!! all this talk about vote cheating is MOSTLY OLD BALONEY!! of course i'm not completely sure about some of these BACKWARDS SOUTHERN STATES!!

and oh yeah i like that OP pic of ALL WHITE PEOPLE!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-25-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hillary put a lot of black people in jail for minor offences with her support of the intensified War on Drugs.

http://marijuanapolitics.com/make-no...-drug-warrior/