+ Reply to Thread

Rump for Resident

trump TRUTH!! too funny!! i mean COM ON, the guy talks outa his...........

Name:  rump.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  211.4 KB

and of COURSE america HAS its SHARE of RUMPSTERS!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-24-2016 at 03:56 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Rump for Resident

The "T" is a silent T. Silent but deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The "T" is a silent T. Silent but deadly
    well i guess we COULD call it the SNAKE in the GRR ASS if you INSIST!? and thanks for the TIMELY TIP to the wise!!

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Well I'll disclose, I'm a Trump supporter, but i doubt there is any surprise about that. There are boards if you really wanted to discuss this with supporters, I'm not here to advise, I'm from NY and post here about stuff that isn't political. But the media is manipulating and twisting every single word that is coming out of his mouth. I firmly believe he isn't racist. I feel that is the picture being painted to take away from the criminal and treasonous behavior of the Clinton's and their foundation. We all know Info wars can be very "tin foil hat" but there is also a lot of truth, truth the main street media refuses to show.

"Mr. Trump doesn't go after people out of the blue for no reason. I see him taking personal shots at people who have publicly and openly taken shots at him first. And even then, in a limited way. If Trump got into a personal fight with every person who was taking a shot at him? Holy hell, he'd do nothing but sit on Twitter all day long."

Really would love a source on the people he's "gone out of his way to help, first of all. And to counterbalance, there are a multitude of stories of people he's ed over personally and professionally.

Also, from multiple reports, it does seem like he has nothing better to do but be on Twitter all day long. It's delusion if you think he doesn't get into spats with more people than any other presidential candidate ever, hell, any other office-seeker ever. There's no one before him that's been more polarizing. Here's an aggregator of the people that he's insulted/has been in a fight with recently and not so recently. And this is just on Twitter, mind you.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ults.html?_r=0

"First, I think you misread the statement you quoted. What doesn't make sense is why people who have not been insulted by Trump feel the need to be personally offended on behalf of the people who say they have."

What did I misread? None of the people I cited attacked him, yet he attacked them out of the blue. And I see your thinly-veiled attempt at calling me an SJW or cuck or whatever it is you people are onto now and it's pathetic. Not personally offended at him insulting people, and even if I was, it's still relevant to bring those people up. For people that harp on freedom of speech, Trump
    people sure try to suppress it when it's not being used in their favor.

"When did it become socially acceptable to "attack" anyone? When did we become a society that is unable to engage in rational discourse and must lower ourselves to "attacking" the people who we don't agree with or don't like? Mr. Trump is running for President... he's supposed to "lay low" and stay out of the spotlight? That seems like a poor campaign strategy to me..."

Ask Trump when it became socially acceptable to attack people. If you can't admit that he does it, I might as well be talking to a fine, gilded wall. That's what gets me. Just admit that he's abrasive. It's fine that he is. In one breath Trump supporters say he shoots from the hip and tells it like it is, and then say that it's not attacking people when he does it and it's not socially acceptable to attack people. And discourse? Jesus Christ, who is the person in this election bringing down the discourse? The dude who talks about people bleeding from their "wherever" at a rally or his dick size on the debate stage? Or the old lady who is trying her damndest to stay out of the press and let the other guy keep blabbing?

Finally, I think you misread my statement. I never said he "should" stay out of the spotlight. I said that would be the scenario where attacking him would be uncalled for. He's firmly in the spotlight, as he should be, so any opinion/point about him is fair game whether you like it or not.

funny thing!? i was lookin at the pic i posted and it struck me i only see 1 person smiling!? just goes to show you trump cant make many of his own supporters HAPPY!?