+ Reply to Thread

trump removes website where melania lied about credentials

Donald Trump is notorious for making controversial statements that set the internet on fire. But the relatively mild kerfuffle about whether his wife actually received a college degree appears to be something the Trumps would rather not see broadcast across the web.

Melania Trump’s personal and professional site, the Huffington Post reported on Wednesday, has disappeared. A search of Google’s cache reveals that sometime after 22 July, MelaniaTrump.com was redirected to Trump.com, the official site for the Trump Organization.

Speculation immediately centered on a claim made on Ms Trump’s online biography that she obtained “a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia” shortly before embarking on her modeling career.

An an unauthorized biography of Ms Trump, published in February, claims the prospective first lady left the university after a year without obtaining her degree. Critics have accused the Trump campaign of deleting the site in order to hide her biography.

looks like trump is on the PARANOID DEFENSIVE WITHDRAWAL!! maybe he even fears DIVORCE when he LOSES!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trump removes website where melania lied about credentials

so MORE melania TROUBLE!? if trump were to enact his tight imigration suggestions.........under his new proposals, his own wife might have to be the first to go.

Melania Trump claims she entered the United States in 1996. But the evidence says she actually came to New York in 1995 to do modeling work. There are no work visas which would have allowed such modeling work, so even if she had a visa (and there’s no evidence that she did), she would still have been violating the terms of it. Moreover, her home country of Slovenia wasn’t added to the U.S. visa waiver list until 1997, meaning she would have indeed needed a visa whether she first began working in the United States in 1995 or 1996.

Under current United States law, Melania Trump would be in no danger of being deported. Although it appears she immigrated illegally, she did so more than two decades ago. And since she hasn’t run afoul of the law since, she wouldn’t be facing any retroactive punitive action in the present day. But Donald would change that!! So if Donald became President and enforced his own rules, Melania would have to be one of the first people he deports!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you