+ Reply to Thread

will trump raise your rent

TRUMP THE LANDLORD (its what he does!!)

landlord (and possible former slumlord), Donald Trump knows how to execute a good rent spike. So, when Trump decided to quit "self-funding" his campaign and accept outside donations in March, The Huffington Post reports, he also decided to start jacking up the rent for certain office space in Trump Tower. It just happened to be the office space used, and paid for, by his campaign.

According to HuffPost, new FEC filings from the Trump campaign indicate it paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 for commercial space in March, when Trump was still largely self-funding. But as the months went by, up went the rent. By May, the same space in Trump Tower cost the campaign $72,800. Then it paid $110,684 on June 9, and $169,758 on July 10.

In total, the campaign paid $169,758 in rent during the month of July, HuffPost tells us, nearly five times what it paid in March!!

SOUNDS KINDA CROOKED to ME!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: will trump raise your rent

Well it is supply and demand. The GOP makes him sell or rent to himself. The airplane and all that he charges himself. As per Trump Tower when you get 2 billion in free media coverage, of course your assets will gain value. There's a waiting list for space in Trump tower and everywhere else. So he charges more. Most of the fundraising is for the Republican Party, and anyone can tell he hates those fundraisers. Politics is like a mafia painted with the same brush.

Re: will trump raise your rent

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Well it is supply and demand. The GOP makes him sell or rent to himself. The airplane and all that he charges himself. As per Trump Tower when you get 2 billion in free media coverage, of course your assets will gain value. There's a waiting list for space in Trump tower and everywhere else. So he charges more. Most of the fundraising is for the Republican Party, and anyone can tell he hates those fundraisers. Politics is like a mafia painted with the same brush.
    typical "BIGMAN" NONSENSE answer and DEFLECTION!! MR. SELF FUNDING!!(i'm rich!)as soon as DONOR funding became available he started making large payments to his BUSINESS ventures and lest we forget all this PRIVATE FLYING AROUND costing 500,000 a month is also PAID out of donor's money!! he's only different in that he DONT consider himself a CROOK but a HERO!?

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” said a prominent Republican National Committee member who supports Trump
    who asked to remain anonymous. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more?” "That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an [attack] ad out of it.”
    Last edited by lexx; 08-24-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you