+ Reply to Thread

Reddit Caught Red Handed Censoring Over 1,800 Posts To Favor Hillary Clinton...

I have been monitoring Reddit’s Politics sub reddit for the last 6 months as a research project I am doing on political censorship in the media. I have read over 3,800 new posts in which the topic included the headline “Hillary”, “Hillary Clinton”, or “Clinton Foundation”. The results of my survey are shocking and very disturbing. When I shared the results with some of my colleagues, one of them jokingly asked “Do the Clintons own a major position of Reddit as shareholders?” Here is what I found…

• Pro Hillary posts were quickly upvoted within minutes of posting and those with opposing points of view, were downvoted within minutes.

• If favorable but false comments were pointed out by a user, that user’s comments were quickly removed, usually within 30 minutes of posting.

• Users who posted negative comments about Hillary who used the words “crime”, “felony”, “criminal” or unethical” had their posts removed by moderators within 2 hours in 80% of incidents, and the explanations given were either bizarre or simply BS excuses needed to censor the post.

• Users who complained about this censorship had their post removed immediately and if they complained again, no further posts were seen by that user (banned).

• Most quickly removed posts were those that (A) Linked Hillary to 911 and Saudi contacts, (B) Specific information about money laundering of the Clinton Foundation, and (C) References to FBI Comey being on the board of Directors of HSBC bank which handles the American banking for the Clinton Foundation, (D) References to Hillary’s brain damage sustained in a 2012 fall, and frequent seizures she currently suffers.

• Over 70% of the mods in the politics sub redit demonstrated their own bias in favor of Hillary Clinton by posting heavily biased comments of their own, or quickly labeling negative info about Hillary as “CT” when in fact, the material submitted was well-documented as factual, even legal exhibits in court cases.

In summary, it is clear that the current ownership of Reddit has either been compensated or is truly biased themselves. In either case, over 1,843 negative but factual posts about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation have been removed (CENSORED) from public view. What is left remaining for the public to view is a grossly distorted and biased picture of a flawed and unethical candidate who may even be certifiable as a pathological liar.
    Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 08-21-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Re: Reddit Caught Red Handed Censoring Over 1,800 Posts To Gavor Hillary Clinton...

May I suggest that you post this in either the Political Scams or better yet the Conspiracy Theories sub-forums.

That is generally where wild and crazed shit is posted.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Reddit Caught Red Handed Censoring Over 1,800 Posts To Favor Hillary Clinton...

Reddit always stumbles over their own dick every time they try to hide stuff from us. But what is most curious to me is the that they are only censoring stories, news, and evidence that relates to government crimes and misdeeds. It is almost as if Uncle Sam is the CEO of reddit for Christ sake! Look at these gems;

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...-internet.html

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ootings-islam/

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/02...nsoring-truth/

Currently they are censoring the comments of Colin Powell about Hillary Clinton and also about former President Jiimmy Carter saying Hillary used election fraud to cheat Bernie Sanders out of his victory and she will do the same to Trump.

Re: Reddit Caught Red Handed Censoring Over 1,800 Posts To Favor Hillary Clinton...

Reddit is so huge I can't see them editting or censoring posts, unless for $$$$$$ They will lose half their people. Seems like anything goes here. I have seen some files that remind me of Wikileaks.

I think Reddit can not do this for money. it is a huge media and have no need to edit or delete any posts in the favor of any. So i am not sure about it.

I believe this 100%. I want to trace the money trail for all this.
    I had an account I would post all the quality posts from here there and the account got banned.
    I did over 1000 posts there over 8 years and now its deleted and dead.
    Sellout Dicks.

I'm surprised you made it that long.

https://www.reddit.com/wiki/faq#wiki...itutes_spam.3F;
    What constitutes spam?

It's a gray area, but some rules of thumb:

It's not strictly forbidden to submit a link to a site that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, but you should sort of consider yourself on thin ice. So please pay careful attention to the rest of these bullet points.
    If your contribution to reddit consists mostly of submitting links to a site(s) that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, and additionally if you do not participate in discussion, or reply to peoples questions, regardless of how many upvotes your submissions get, you are a spammer. If over 10% of your submissions and conversation are your own site/content/affiliate links, you're almost certainly a spammer.
    If people historically downvote your links or ones similar to yours, and you feel the need to keep submitting them anyway, they're probably spam.
    If people historically upvote your links or ones like them -- and we're talking about real people here, not sockpuppets or people you asked to go vote for you -- congratulations! It may not be spam! However, you still need to follow the guidelines for self promotion
    If nobody's submitted a link like yours before, give it a shot. But don't flood the new queue; submit one or two times and see what happens.

To play it safe, write to the moderators of the community you'd like to submit to. They'll probably appreciate the advance notice. They might also set community-specific rules that supersede the ones above. And that's okay -- that's the whole point of letting people create their own reddit communities and define what's on topic and what's spam.

If you're thinking of doing any self-promotion on reddit, you might want to read this first.
    Also;
    https://www.reddit.com/wiki/selfpromotion

Notably;
    "It's perfectly fine to be a redditor with a website, it's not okay to be a website with a reddit account." - Confucius

-and-

You should submit from a variety of sources (a general rule of thumb is that 10% or less of your posting and conversation should link to your own content), talk to people in the comments (and not just on your own links), and generally be a good member of the community.

-and-

If you run a subreddit that is only your own content or your own links, that's not okay and seen as linkfarming or using reddit for SEO.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Man, just Google "Reddit caught censoring" and you will find more horror stories there than on Elm Street! Did you guys see the comments made by Reddit's CEO a couple of years ago when they had the big censorship snafu with Ellen Pao? This guy should be working for the NSA - but then again, he probably already is!
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Man, just Google "Reddit caught censoring" and you will find more horror stories there than on Elm Street! Did you guys see the comments made by Reddit's CEO a couple of years ago when they had the big censorship snafu with Ellen Pao? This guy should be working for the NSA - but then again, he probably already is!
    They just caught reddit censoring a bunch of posts in favor of Green Party candidate Jill Stein. The same sabotage crap they did to Bernie Sanders, and soon they will be smearing her too!

Reddit bit so hard on the apocolympics narrative im glad they proved them wrong.

I'll throw the apolcolympics in the pile with the hard sensationalist scandals along with Hillary Clinton going to jail, preordering videogames, and the Ebola/Zika virus'

Reddit is a fraud and people need to know that they are selectively promoting Hillary and deleting positive posts about other candidates and really nasty ones about her.

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/massiv...-hiding-crimes

I am sick of reddit, but love the new members here!!!

Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

I used to work for a school in China, ABC Cowboy English, that as part of our job duties we had to post stuff online.

They call it in their job description "marketing experience" and people bite all the time. Try and convince themselves it's a path out of the abuse and shame of being stuck teaching ESL in a foreign country.

But in reality it's just going online and posting good reviews of their friend's businesses and smearing the name of people who complain. It's highly unethical but people will do it because it's marketing experience. I wish they'd shut down all these badposting schools and make the internet a safer place to read!