+ Reply to Thread

Are Any Of These Programs Ok?

:!: :?: Hello to the administrators and members, I'm a new member interested in keeping informed. Knowledge is power and wisdom to make smarter choices.

There are four different internet systems I have recently reviewed and I would like any input on if any of the two systems are worth my time and investment.

The systems are as follows:

1.) The first system:

Is headed by Charles Golick from San Antonio, TX and his site is
    http://www.massivepassive.com which promotes the PAS internet marketing/prospecting and selling system which is explained in the movie.

2.) The second system:

Is headed by David and Susan Preston from South Carolina and their site is
    http://www.themoneydoctorsystem.com/home.php which is originated from the new company Vision Marketing that's advertised on the internet now. David and Susan Preston are Team Leaders of their own team within Vision Marketing called www.themoneydoctorsystem.com or http://www.moneydoctorprogram.com/home.html

3.) Coastal Vacations:
    http://coastal-vacation-club.com/Coa...ion_Proof.html

4.) Ameriplan:
    http://www.trymybiz.com/cgi-bin/view...l?src=overture

:idea: Please review these individuals, their site and content and let me know if they are legitimate or scams.

Thank you for your future time and advisements.

Sincerely,

Staying Informed

Re: Are Any Of These Programs Ok?

You want a homebased business but can't do the research on this site yourself?

Nothing on massive passive, but it looks like it's not worthy of anyone's time.

The money doctor system: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...+doctor+system

coastal vacations: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...stal+vacations

Ameriplan: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ight=ameriplan

Now, go do your own decision making. And stop spamming the boards.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-09-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Staying Informed,

Please see my thread entitled, "Money Doctor Scam Revealed" and post your comments about the points concerning website.

Do you know the guy at the Alabama Resort? See posts....

PittBull

Lady Mod,
    You can evaluate the programs by one simple rule. Does it require "building" a downline for you to make money or can you profitably retail the product or service yourself?
    If the emphasis is on building and not retailing it's a pyramid through and through.

This type of model is economically and mathematically unsustainable in the long term and ends up in a 99.9% failure rate for its participants.

Check out mlm-thetruth.com, www.quatloos.com/mlm/mlm.htm, www.businesslyceum.com/mlm.html, www.vandruff.com/mlm.html.
    These sites should help you get started down the road to a sound, real-world, business decision about netork (multi-level) marketing.
    The various articles talk about the history of the business, the economics and mathematics of the business, and the ethics and morality of the business.

In my opinion, any system that relies on a pyramid structure with little to no retailing to non-distributors to pay commissions is going to fail everyone involved miserably. That's the statistics over 20-30 years of the largest, longest standing, and most well known network marketing companies. Only the top one tenth of one percent make a sustainable income and yet they continue to sell all these "opportunities" as valid.
    That's where the ethics (or lack of) comes into play and I think it's on the level of being criminal that all of these scams continue to go on virtually unprosecuted.

Now they're going into underdeveloped countries to "open up new markets and new levels of opportunity". They must have NO conscience. The people at the top of these things must know the stats and yet they're continuing to invade these "new markets" and bankrupt the already poor and destitute.

My advice to you is to do your research based on the business model as a whole and not individual network marketing companies. A pyramid is a pyramid is a pyramid.
    Look at the economics, mathematics, and track record (statistics) of the industry as a whole and I re-emphasize the one rule at the beginning, is the emphasis of the business retailing or building (pyramid). Look at www.mlm-thetruth.com for a five question evaluation that you can do for any company.

You and I could both get into network marketing right now with a company that's starting up and get one of those "legacy" positions, but the problem lies in the model. Eventually our monthly paychecks would be paid via the failure of 999 out of 1000 of the new enrollees. I don't know about you, but I like to get a good nights' sleep.

It's simple, universal economic and mathematical principles that are causing these failures, not that these people weren't motivated enough or didn't have the "winners" mindset.
    Do your due diligence always, but please look into this industry as a whole and realize that anything, ANYTHING that builds a downline (pyramid) without over 70% retailing (that's the legal number set) is going to eventually consume the lives (and finances) of over 99% of its enrollees.
    Last edited by neobassic; 11-19-2005 at 05:58 PM.

docb Guest

Charlie Golick is one of the biggest con artists in the industry ...

Ameriplan is a legit company that has been around for 13 yrs and
    pays their associates on a timely and regular basis

BOL in your search

LadyMod, Building downlines is ok. Making money building downlines is ok as long as product moves too. Make sense? Be careful of who you listen to. I am a successful network marketer, making money in the industry, helping others make money, with a unique product, competitively priced, legally. But, I see a lot of posts on here from people who obviously do not know what they are talking about. There are a lot of half truths being spouted out there that sound reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by neobassic View Post
    Lady Mod,
    You can evaluate the programs by one simple rule. Does it require "building" a downline for you to make money or can you profitably retail the product or service yourself?
    If the emphasis is on building and not retailing it's a pyramid through and through.

This type of model is economically and mathematically unsustainable in the long term and ends up in a 99.9% failure rate for its participants.

Check out mlm-thetruth.com, www.quatloos.com/mlm/mlm.htm, www.businesslyceum.com/mlm.html, www.vandruff.com/mlm.html.
    These sites should help you get started down the road to a sound, real-world, business decision about netork (multi-level) marketing.
    The various articles talk about the history of the business, the economics and mathematics of the business, and the ethics and morality of the business.

In my opinion, any system that relies on a pyramid structure with little to no retailing to non-distributors to pay commissions is going to fail everyone involved miserably. That's the statistics over 20-30 years of the largest, longest standing, and most well known network marketing companies. Only the top one tenth of one percent make a sustainable income and yet they continue to sell all these "opportunities" as valid.
    That's where the ethics (or lack of) comes into play and I think it's on the level of being criminal that all of these scams continue to go on virtually unprosecuted.

Now they're going into underdeveloped countries to "open up new markets and new levels of opportunity". They must have NO conscience. The people at the top of these things must know the stats and yet they're continuing to invade these "new markets" and bankrupt the already poor and destitute.

My advice to you is to do your research based on the business model as a whole and not individual network marketing companies. A pyramid is a pyramid is a pyramid.
    Look at the economics, mathematics, and track record (statistics) of the industry as a whole and I re-emphasize the one rule at the beginning, is the emphasis of the business retailing or building (pyramid). Look at www.mlm-thetruth.com for a five question evaluation that you can do for any company.

You and I could both get into network marketing right now with a company that's starting up and get one of those "legacy" positions, but the problem lies in the model. Eventually our monthly paychecks would be paid via the failure of 999 out of 1000 of the new enrollees. I don't know about you, but I like to get a good nights' sleep.

It's simple, universal economic and mathematical principles that are causing these failures, not that these people weren't motivated enough or didn't have the "winners" mindset.
    Do your due diligence always, but please look into this industry as a whole and realize that anything, ANYTHING that builds a downline (pyramid) without over 70% retailing (that's the legal number set) is going to eventually consume the lives (and finances) of over 99% of its enrollees.
    Promlmer
    www.chuckdalton.com

Quote Originally Posted by promlmer View Post
    How professional to use your cell as your business number.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.