+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 33

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?


    The Congressional record showed that Senator Clinton voted for Bush's fake war and invasion that killed over 400,000 innocent Iraqi civilians including 8,000 children. She also voted to support ILLEGAL drone strikes in 4 nations in violation of international law and 3 treaties signed by America. All so the rich could get richer stealing oil, resources, and central bank control of even more countreis. She knew exactly what she was doing. She is not stupid. Now imagine how YOU wold feel if you came home from work and found YOUR kids in your front yard - dead from some fly-by shooting of a drone from Cintonastan. How would you feel? Would you seek revenge? Then now you know where real terrorism come froms!

    http://www.drones.pitchinteractive.com/



    So now let's think about this... Should Hillary be elected to President or Prison?
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 08-17-2016 at 05:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    I could not ever vote for her. I have been hearing alot of people say they are going to write names in instead of Hillary and Trump. So I will be writing in Bernie Sanders. How funny would it be if Bernie gets 1 or 2%.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,503

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy Boy View Post
    I could not ever vote for her. I have been hearing alot of people say they are going to write names in instead of Hillary and Trump. So I will be writing in Bernie Sanders. How funny would it be if Bernie gets 1 or 2%.
    i heard the FBI is looking into the clinton foundation now!? and the perjury accusation!? does bernie still have a CHANCE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    27

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Oh they are totally investigating her, but the only updates on Fox channels. All liberal media spends like 2% of their time on this. Hundreds of good people were fired , thrown under the bus, used as pawns, fall guy, patsy etc What ever you how to label it, to protect Bush and the Clintons. They better hurry up, the election is like 90 days now. I am a Bernie supporter from day 1. If Trump can outsmart her, the only reason I would be happy is that Donald Trump will keep the Clintons in the courtroom for 8 long painful years. Now that's karma.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,503

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey View Post
    Oh they are totally investigating her, but the only updates on Fox channels. All liberal media spends like 2% of their time on this. Hundreds of good people were fired , thrown under the bus, used as pawns, fall guy, patsy etc What ever you how to label it, to protect Bush and the Clintons. They better hurry up, the election is like 90 days now. I am a Bernie supporter from day 1. If Trump can outsmart her, the only reason I would be happy is that Donald Trump will keep the Clintons in the courtroom for 8 long painful years. Now that's karma.

    yah i get it now, the typical hate hillary becuz bernie got scammed!! i'm wondering why she didnt pic bernie as VICE!? hmmmmm
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    77

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Hillary approved poison Sarin gas to be used in Syria. http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

    She is one evil bitch.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    That is bringing everyone into some nasty tactics. Anything airborn we are all screwed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,503

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solicitor Scams View Post
    Hillary approved poison Sarin gas to be used in Syria. http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

    She is one evil bitch.
    oh SHIT!! another fictional story made up on an internet page!! and it says....all of sudden, hillary is also implicated!! what a CROCK!! well it sure beats writing fictional NOVELS for a living!! just daily RAG STYLE stories to keep the curious fools entertained!! but in a way, it reminds me of what TRUMP SAID......waterboarding and BEYOND is OK!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    oh SHIT!! another fictional story made up on an internet page!! and it says....all of sudden, hillary is also implicated!! what a CROCK!! well it sure beats writing fictional NOVELS for a living!! just daily RAG STYLE stories to keep the curious fools entertained!! but in a way, it reminds me of what TRUMP SAID......waterboarding and BEYOND is OK!!


    Excuse me but I believe the famous investigative reporter Seymour Hersh not some guy named "lexx"

    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../clin-m01.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    159

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl White View Post
    Excuse me but I believe the famous investigative reporter Seymour Hersh not some guy named "lexx"

    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../clin-m01.html
    Me too - even if she says "I was only following orders from the Prez"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post

    The Congressional record showed that Senator Clinton voted for Bush's fake war and invasion that killed over 400,000 innocent Iraqi civilians including 8,000 children. She also voted to support ILLEGAL drone strikes in 4 nations in violation of international law and 3 treaties signed by America. All so the rich could get richer stealing oil, resources, and central bank control of even more countreis. She knew exactly what she was doing. She is not stupid. Now imagine how YOU wold feel if you came home from work and found YOUR kids in your front yard - dead from some fly-by shooting of a drone from Cintonastan. How would you feel? Would you seek revenge? Then now you know where real terrorism come froms!

    http://www.drones.pitchinteractive.com/



    So now let's think about this... Should Hillary be elected to President or Prison?
    Absolutely not.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    109

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Hillary Clinton, and her disbarred, grand jury perjuring, sex assaulting, money laundering, drug dealing, peddler of U.S. resources, and military and industrial secrets for their own profit, serial lying, witness tampering, justice obstructing, evidence tampering, thieving, corrupt husband are both serial psychopathic liars, and career criminals, and they both belong in the jail house, not the White House. Vote for TRUMP and Make America Great again!
    Yeah like it's not all ready ruined, time to take the blinder off and come back to reality! Hillary is a deceitful lying crooked POS! And deserves to be in jail, along with her rapist husband!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Now I understand why more people are starting to hate America. It really makes me think about moving to Canada.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    470

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl White View Post
    Excuse me but I believe the famous investigative reporter Seymour Hersh not some guy named "lexx"

    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../clin-m01.html

    I agree with you and this video about a drone whistle blower is worth watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbCP0BQPwAM

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    77

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Absolutely not.
    Who is going to stop the bullies?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    470

    Re: Should War Criminal Hillary Clinton Be Allowed To Run For President or Prison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solicitor Scams View Post
    Who is going to stop the bullies?
    Voters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 10:06 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 09:35 PM
  5. Seemingly Criminal Posts Allowed to Stay On
    By halfchihuahua in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 12:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •