+ Reply to Thread

Diplomat Mark Morgan

Never use western union or money gram to send money to strangers. Only use direct bank transfer.

from: Diplomat Mark Morgan < diplomatmarkmorgan@yahoo.com.hk>
    reply-to: Diplomat Mark Morgan < diplomatmarkmorgan@yahoo.com.hk>
    to: <>
    date: Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:28 PM

CONTACT PERSON: DIPLOMAT MARK MORGAN
    OFFICE ADDRESS: Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
    TELEPHONE OFFICE/BANK:+234-8059-983-697
    FAX NUMBER:(312) 572-9839
    EMAIL: diplomatmarkmorgan@yahoo.com.hk

MANDATE ON CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY TO MR.GEORGE SMITH

Attention:,

I am Diplomat Mark Morgan , mandated to deliver your inheritance/contract sum to you in your country of residence as stated below...... UNITED STATES

Note that I will be coming to your address with all legal back up documents regarding this transaction as well as your fund consignment will be coming with me, Sir I would have loved to talk more with you on the phone but I understand that you do not understand much on telephone conversation as such I have decided to write fully and clearly to you so that you will understand the more reason why I have taken responsibility on this transaction and will stop at nothing toward making sure that your fund consignment gets to your address.

As I earlier stated in my to you that all delivery charges have been paid by the Federal Government of Nigeria where your fund was approved and mandated to be delivered to you as the only-thing needed from you is just to register your fund consignment with me as a diplomatic consignment which I have told you will cost you $250 so that it will be tagged as a diplomatic consignment so that No Government agency will stop or question you on arrival of your fund consignment,Note that the fee will be sent with your name and location as it will enable the office of the senate president issue you a payment receipt and clearly know that you authorized this transaction. Note that your fund consignment is worth USD$12,500.000.00 and it will be delivered to you in a suit case there in your home as listed below. UNITED STATES

Please you are to confirm the authentication of this address so as to avoid wrong delivery of funds to the wrong address.

Sir you are expected to send the registration fee with the below information and get back to me with the payment detail, call me as soon as you get the money sent.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE REGISTRATION FEE.

RECEIVER'S NAME: JOHN LAWRENCE
    RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
    TEXT ANSWER: YOU
    AMOUNT: $250
    MTCN NUMBER
    SENDERS NAME:
    SENDERS ADDRESS:

Sir I urge you to send the money through money gram or western Union transfer as requested and get back to me as soon as possible.

I have attached my IDENTITY CARD for confirmation.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards
    Diplomat Mark Morgan
    DELIVERY SERVICES AGENT, NIGERIA.
    Tel: +234-8059-983-697

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Mr. Wayne Mitchell < imforg11@hotmail.com> wrote:

IMF PENDING PAYMENT APPROVED
    From The Desk of Mr. Wayne Mitchell (MONITORING TEAM)
    African Regional Department building
    International Monetary Fund (I.M.F),
    www.imf.org

PHONE: +234-706-747-8948
    Email: imforg11@hotmail.com

Attn :,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of mail to me, I want to inform you that your mail have been received and fully noted, Please know that you are to follow the procedures stated by the diplomat so that he can facilitate the delivery of your fund ATM CARD to your residential address, Note that all fees regarding this transaction has been cleared by this office in collaboration with the office of the President so as Understood, the only thing you need to do with the diplomat is to register your fund consignment as a diplomatic consignment.

Please I will also advice you to forward the proof of fund ownership certificate that I sent to you to the diplomat for further endorsement and delivery process.

I will advice you to keep me updated as your dealings with the diplomat will be highly monitored.

Get back to me.

Regards,

Mr. Wayne Mitchell
    U.S Department Director
    IMF DIRECTOR
    PHONE: +234-706-747-8948 / ( 312) 572-9839
    Email:imforg11@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images