+ Reply to Thread

can pence help trump?

are pence's explanations and APOLOGYS enought to cut thru the growing resistance/BACKLASH to trumps harassments of anyone and anything!? pence says it's trumps style and what's on his mind!? trump says "i am your voice"!? the voice thats been silenced by P.C. !? sorta like ya get up in church during service and make off color remarks against religion and or the preist!? is trump just MIND READING his followers!? is that following big enough to elect him!? well pence says the real campaign is just starting so stay tuned!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: can pence help trump?

I think pens has been doing a great job in interviews. He's very composed very calm and seems like a Pollet polished politician. He admits that they don't agree I don't on some things but that's fine. He's at first I thought he was was a simple yes man but now I have a little bit of respect for him. I don't think it was the best choice but that he's definitely safe choice
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sviat View Post
    I think pens has been doing a great job in interviews. He's very composed very calm and seems like a Pollet polished politician. He admits that they don't agree I don't on some things but that's fine. He's at first I thought he was was a simple yes man but now I have a little bit of respect for him. I don't think it was the best choice but that he's definitely safe choice
    safe in what way!? his background is not perfect, his performance in office is over rated and built on the work of others!? is he safe because he wont defy trump openly(or privately)!? did anyone expect him to be trumps second voice of reason!? will it work!? i really meant is pence gonna change trump any by his very presence and respect!? does pence feel called (he's religous)to bring the christian example close to trump!? how would he ever get it otherwise!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Pense looked like what a politician from a video game or some cheezy movie. A total cookie cutter clone. I wasn't happy when Trump picked him. I think there was alot of NOs from alot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Pense looked like what a politician from a video game or some cheezy movie. A total cookie cutter clone. I wasn't happy when Trump picked him. I think there was alot of NOs from alot of people.
    in THAT CASE he is alot LIKE TRUMP!!........alot of NO's from alot of people!!

pence HELPING trump with flood relief building materials/food/etc!? PLAY DOH!! you can make fake anything with it!!

Name:  trumpdoh.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  195.3 KB