+ Reply to Thread

pence the crooked politician

Mike Pence was a young lawyer on the rise, challenging a longtime Democratic congressman in a Republican-leaning Indiana district.

And then, scandal.

Campaign finance records from the 1990 effort showed that Pence, then 31, had been using political donations to pay the mortgage on his house, his personal credit card bill, groceries, golf tournament fees and car payments for his wife.......
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: pence the crooked politician

When he was running for Congress in 2000, Pence wrote on his website that he wanted to apply money from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to organizations "which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior" instead, BuzzFeed reported

Quote Originally Posted by tommy Boy View Post
    When he was running for Congress in 2000, Pence wrote on his website that he wanted to apply money from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to organizations "which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior" instead, BuzzFeed reported
    As more studies are being done to understand homosexuality people/politicians have the right to change their stance on how they view or support the LGBT community and individuals.

Are you saying Pence did something illegal or are you saying his actions were immoral?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    As more studies are being done to understand homosexuality people/politicians have the right to change their stance on how they view or support the LGBT community and individuals.

Are you saying Pence did something illegal or are you saying his actions were immoral?
    i was musing ..........does this mean its possible to be legal but immoral or moral but illegal!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Pense looks like he was brainwashed like an alien drone or something or poor cosmetic surgery.