+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Janaya Mawusi

Janaya Mawusi

This is an advanced fee scam.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:30 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Bless you,

I am most grateful for your mail, and I will like to use this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue and to also let you know that this transaction is straightforward and legitimate with no risk involved.

As I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in a bank. And I cannot distribute the funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am undergoing medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only a few months to live, according to medical experts.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations, churches, widows and less privileged, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and transfer it on my behalf and donate it accordingly.

All the necessary documents required to transfer the Funds from the bank are available in my possession and I will be sending them to you After we must have come to a conclusion. Not Before. I need you to give me your words that you will be very Honest and straightforward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this Project successfully and help me donate it to charity organizations, churches and widow's etc or set up one yourself that could also benefit from this funds in my loving memory.

I want you to forward the following information to me so that I can be able to write a Letter of Authority that will empower you to contact the holding bank and discuss with them how the funds can be transferred to you.

Names in full:
    Address:
    D.O.B/SEX:
    Nationality:
    Marital status:
    Tel/fax numbers:
    A scanned copy of your international passport or any other form of identification:

I await your urgent response and I desire your total trust and assistance.

May God Bless You.
    Mrs. Janaya Mawusi.
    On 8/11/2016 at 10:42 AM, "Mrs. Janaya Mawusi" < [email protected]> wrote:

Bless You,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. I am Mrs. Janaya Mawusi, a Ghanaian Gold merchant. I've been suffering from breast cancer. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there are more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now God! has called me, I have willed and gave most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in my country, Indonesia, India and host of others. Now my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organization in Kenya and Somalia, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the fix deposit account of ten million, five hundred thousand US dollars ($10,500,000) I have with UT Bank Ghana. I want you to help me collect this fixed deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations, churches, women cancer research centers and widows propagating the work / word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. I have set aside 20% of the total amount for your time and patience to transfer this fund into your account for further utility.

God be with you.
    Mrs. Janaya Mawusi.
    From
    Mrs Janaya Mawusi < [email protected]>
    Reply-to Mrs Janaya Mawusi < [email protected]>
    Sent Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 8:03 AM

Bless you, I'm Janaya from Atlanta, Georgia. This is the third time I'm contacting you. please get back, it's urgent...
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 08-11-2016 at 10:34 AM.