+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Emails: What's She Hiding?

I never thought about this before! Too bad the MSM will never talk about it though. The American media are anything but "fair and balanced"!

“I don’t think she’s so concerned about emails referring to her as secretly gay,” a source close to Hillary said. “That’s been out for years – her real fear is that the names of some of her lovers would be made public!”
    While reporters haven’t published names from the list yet, the lesbian lovers reportedly includes a woman in her early 30s who travels with Hillary a lot, a popular movie star, and the daughter of a major government official. There’s even an international supermodel whose career was launched after she slept with Hillary. Apparently, Hillary made the major mistake of mixing private and public emails on her personal email account.
    “That’s clearly why she went to the extraordinary step of deleting everything,” the high-ranking source said

https://www.mrconservative.com/2015/...-lovers-leaks/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Hillary Emails: What's She Hiding?

whats a high ranking source!? the GLOBE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

They found at least 5 bad emails (the ones that slipped through the cracks when she was deleting), but to think there's 30,000+ and what was on that?! Unreal.

Name:  puke.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  90.7 KB

BAHHHHAAAAHHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats a bad email!? didnt they find any GOOD 1's!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Didn't you hear? She addressed this question. She deleted them because they were all about Chelsea's wedding and grandkids. Makes sense. 33,000 email, sure ok. When she took 6 months off from her head injury and had time to send out at least 50,000 emails, when the hell did she have time to actually do her job as Secretary of State? The worst teenagers aren't addicted to their cellphone this badly. This shows horrible work ethic

It is incredible to me that Hillary wasn't charged with obstruction of Justice. I would like to know WHEN the emails were deleted and was it all at once?

Name:  illegals.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  80.5 KB

Basically the pay to play policy where she took bribes for favors and jobs and speaking fees.....read more, click

while these accusations are well known no LAWSUITS or PROSECUTIONS have RESULTED!! not the case with TRUMP! PLENTY OF LAWSUITS and PROSECUTIONS currently IN PROGRESS!! so try(if possible) to be SANE and DIFFERENTIATE between RUMORS and TRUTH!? trump is always ON THE RUN legally speaking which does quite NICELY EXPLAIN his ATTEMP to become DICTATOR and CHEIF!? he's been CORNERED and has NO WAY out other than ABSOLUTE POWER of the PRESIDENCY!? of course he finds many of his ILK that are in the Same BOAT and so seek to support him HOPING he EXHONERATES them along with himself!?

What isn't Hillary hiding. All the lies are piling up fast. I bet jail with that Clinton Foundation is a solid bet in the near future.

Name:  CpnonHLWYAAfooZ.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  79.8 KB

No, they made $150 million doing what any hyper connected ex-public servant does: write books, give speeches, consult. The one thing they haven't done lobby. And it's worth noting that if you were to rank all of the Clinton's post presidency improprieties in terms of relative sleaziness, none of them are as bad a the kind of vanilla lobbying that typical politicians do. Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Trent Lott etc etc etc are all doing much less ethical stuff with their post elected office lives than the Clintons. There are two reasons why this crap keeps coming up:

1. Conservative media is attacking them because it's what they do
    2. Because Bernie Sanders has essentially made the argument for purity in public service. The latter is a reasonable (if unrealistic) point. It's just not the standard we hold elected officials to. Maybe we should, but we don't.