+ Reply to Thread

Seth Rich Murdered to Protect the Clintons?

This is incredible. We have Julian Assange of WikiLeaks who's come out and said, hey, the Russians were not our source. The Russians did not leak Hillary's emails to us. And then Julian Assange suggests that it was somebody at the Democrat National Committee who provided him with the emails that proved they had rigged the game against Bernie Sanders.

A 27-year-old Democrat staffer, Democrat National Committee staffer, guy by the name of Seth Rich, Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington at 4:19 in the morning on July 10th. It's a Sunday morning. He was gunned down at 4:19 in the morning. Shortly after the killing, social media users were pursuing a lead saying that Seth Conrad Rich was on his way to the FBI at the time, intending to speak to special agents about an ongoing court case involving the Clinton family.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...kileaks_source
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Seth Rich Murdered to Protect the Clintons?

I thought the same exact thing when it happened. Wouldn't be the first controversial deaths around the Clintons. Read about the real estate deal everyone died there too

nice gossip but the cops dont agree with you i guess there are no warrants aainst the clintons!! of course that means your calling the cops STUPID which i suppose trump can fix that too along with making the sky more blue!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The sky will be bluer than blue. The sky was at a low blue level the past 8 years with Obama, He will make the sky, the clouds, and heaven, great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump 2016 View Post
    The sky will be bluer than blue. The sky was at a low blue level the past 8 years with Obama, He will make the sky, the clouds, and heaven, great again.
    Yeah but more people are feeling blue under an Obama/Clinton administration
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Yeah but more people are feeling blue under an Obama/Clinton administration
    so we find out carls disease that warps his reasoning.....he's BLUE!? which must be really depressing since his favorite race/culture sings the blues so well!? he's in good company!?

Name:  bluescarl.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  6.6 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

oh hear ya, go idiotic RUMOR SQUASHED!!

http://www.ibtimes.com/seth-richs-fa...-after-2400026

Not so fast. What about his insurance policy? How much money is involved? They could have just been paid off afterwards too. Or the pain is so hard, they are in the denial stage of grief.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    This is incredible. We have Julian Assange of WikiLeaks who's come out and said, hey, the Russians were not our source. The Russians did not leak Hillary's emails to us. And then Julian Assange suggests that it was somebody at the Democrat National Committee who provided him with the emails that proved they had rigged the game against Bernie Sanders.

A 27-year-old Democrat staffer, Democrat National Committee staffer, guy by the name of Seth Rich, Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington at 4:19 in the morning on July 10th. It's a Sunday morning. He was gunned down at 4:19 in the morning. Shortly after the killing, social media users were pursuing a lead saying that Seth Conrad Rich was on his way to the FBI at the time, intending to speak to special agents about an ongoing court case involving the Clinton family.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...kileaks_source

Seth is not the only whistle blower they snuffed. Investigate the mirders of former SEC top investigator and presidential aide John Wheeler and FBI Wall Street informant Al Chalem. Both guys had proof of Wall Street money laundering and insider trading linked to Bush, Cheney, AND Hillary Clinton. Google the details! A hit man from the U.S. army named Robert Andrew Levene was arrested in Europe and promptly committed suicide. He had the credit cards for Wheeler in his apartment. Start here http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...mp-Bush-Crimes and here is more about the hit team used... http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...ele-amp-Griggs

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    Seth is not the only whistle blower they snuffed. Investigate the mirders of former SEC top investigator and presidential aide John Wheeler and FBI Wall Street informant Al Chalem. Both guys had proof of Wall Street money laundering and insider trading linked to Bush, Cheney, AND Hillary Clinton. Google the details! A hit man from the U.S. army named Robert Andrew Levene was arrested in Europe and promptly committed suicide. He had the credit cards for Wheeler in his apartment. Start here http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...mp-Bush-Crimes and here is more about the hit team used... http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...ele-amp-Griggs
    The great thing about murders is that there is no statute of limitations on prosecuting the perps. There was a gret link somewhere her on scam.com that showed how 80 people who either worked for the Clintons or were witnesses in investigations about them either were murdered or committed suicide over the past 30 years. What the are the odds of this being "coincidental" as Mr. Lexx will probably say? Does anyone know what happed to that great link that had all the details? I found the photo but I cannot find the great link that had the bizarre details of each death.

Last edited by Public Warning; 08-13-2016 at 03:41 AM.