+ Reply to Thread

Did u know about ADVENTIST (Christian Religion)

hello there I'm Gabby just call me Gabe... I came from Indonesia (Asia Region)
    I love to talk about Religion...

I was Christian Advent , my question is about the worship that exist within most Christian religion . whether it was Saturday or Sunday ?
    which part of the bible and that mention sanctify the sabbath on sunday?
    and which part on bible mention sanctify the sabbath on saturday?

Re: Did u know about ADVENTIST (Christian Religion)

Hello there Gabe,

I am not a Christian Advent dude though IMO, it depends on the calendar we used. Sabbath is still a a 7th day of the week in BC times. Well, In Catholic we used another calendar modern method and it tells us Sunday to worship. However, it matter's not to care what day as long us we have faith and we worship the same God we believe. Alright?

Best,
    Kame
    Sleeping is the best medicine in the world of tyrant.

It matters. The prophets were Sabbatarian. Jesus was Sabbatarian. The Apostles after His death and resurrection were Sabbatarian.

GOD COMMANDS IT.

The Catholic Church admits THEY changed the day. The Prophet Daniel warned about this false church and cursed anyone who would "think to change TIMES AND LAWS."

SUNDAY observance is the Mark of the Antichrist.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

I am not Adventist. I am a believer that worships more liturgically ,e.g. Episcopalian . I was raised Presbyterian. I have studied many denominations . all I say is this

the most important thing is to worship that can be Saturday or Sunday but worship that is the real essence. largely these denominational viewpoints are just that peoples opinion or viewpoint it is not engraved in stone or written down in the Bible and as such is not that all important worship can take many forms from the Quakers meeting housed to a High Anglican service with communion., find what is comfortable for you and 'don't sweat the small stuff" . Worship

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    It matters. The prophets were Sabbatarian. Jesus was Sabbatarian. The Apostles after His death and resurrection were Sabbatarian.

GOD COMMANDS IT.

The Catholic Church admits THEY changed the day. The Prophet Daniel warned about this false church and cursed anyone who would "think to change TIMES AND LAWS."

Well, it depends on the doings anyway. Religion doesn't save us but our doings.
    Sleeping is the best medicine in the world of tyrant.

[QUOTE=kamebeerli20;1931907]Hello there Gabe,

I am not a Christian Advent dude though IMO, it depends on the calendar we used. Sabbath is still a a 7th day of the week in BC times. Well, In Catholic we used another calendar modern method and it tells us Sunday to worship. However, it matter's not to care what day as long us we have faith and we worship the same God we believe. Alright?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thanks for the response Kame :)
    but if you said that about the day it doesn't matter, how about the ten commandments (the fourth) ? God said " remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy,because six days you do all you work , but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God"
    Bible in 1960 , ten law, especially the law into four says that we must sanctify the day " Saturday " there are no written day " sunday" ​and who made the modern calendar ? whether we should follow him ? then what is the point if the rules of the Bible, we can change ?

the modern calendar ? whether we should follow him ? then what is the point if the rules of the Bible, we can change ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post

GOD COMMANDS IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thanks for ur response Carlin Gbu..
    yes I agree with you , have you ever heard of Ellen G White's vision he is still relevant in our day? Advent Christian lot to learn about writing that he created from his vision of the end times and of Jacob 's trouble .

vicious human being aggressively to create more confusion in the search for identity in God , Satan destroys our confidence not from outside but from within our environment our example like " Bible " demons can change the contents and made ​​us all confused.

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare3000 View Post
    I am not Adventist. I am a believer that worships more liturgically ,e.g. Episcopalian . I was raised Presbyterian. I have studied many denominations . all I say is this

the most important thing is to worship that can be Saturday or Sunday but worship that is the real essence. largely these denominational viewpoints are just that peoples opinion or viewpoint it is not engraved in stone or written down in the Bible and as such is not that all important worship can take many forms from the Quakers meeting housed to a High Anglican service with communion., find what is comfortable for you and 'don't sweat the small stuff" . Worship
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thank you for ur response...
    This is not a small thing I think , things that smell about the Bible and its contents is YES and AMIN , can not be changed and can not be added or subtracted contents. 1960 bible on the Ten Commandments , especially the fourth commandment about the Sabbath , there is written the day " Saturday " not a day "week" . you can search the Bible in 1960 .but the devil is very clever and smarter than humans in this world because he has lived in the world before us . he destroyed our faith is not from outside but from within any demons could do including CHANGING THE CONTENTS BIBLE but he could not take a human life . there is a verse in the bible that knowledge will be growing and could make us fall and not. if the problem is not there where we must sanctify the Sabbath , then why did God to make about the holy day was entered into the ten commandments ?
    This is not a small thing I think , things that smell about the Bible and its contents is YES and AMIN , can not be changed and can not be added or subtracted contents