+ Reply to Thread

nothing new from trump same old lies

same old promises that cant be kept with a few exceptions!? maybe like getting rid of environmental laws and or agencies!? dont know how hard that would be!? pretty much all his ideas are rediculous on their FACE!! AND SUPER EXPENSIVE especially with TAX CUTS!! but there are some things he can do like ppoint judges so republicans can change all the gays laws and abortion laws!? the religious right is out to dominate the country from washington!! 10 commandments in every public bathroom, mandatory prayers like the muslims!! etc!! but PT BARNUM got it right,a sucker born every minute!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: nothing new from trump same old lies

So tired of typing this crap:
    • I think a wall will slow down the drugs and illegals pouring into the US daily.
    • He wants to get rid of Obamacare. Since it started some people's premiums up 60%.
    • He will protect the 2nd Amendment, Hillary wants more gun laws to make it harder for people to get them, when criminals never have a problem.
    • He will appoint up to 4 Supreme Court Justices which effects the US for 50+ years.
    • And most importantly, he cares about this country to make it great again. Hillary is delusional everything is AOK
    • Along with that we two choices. He is the lesser of 2 evils.

Lexx line, "tax cuts are expensive" is they typical communist view.

ITS OUR MONEY!

Please try to remember that. Government gets what WE decide to give them!

Stop thinking like a damn COMUNIST!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

he's HITLER IN DRAG!! and he says about his policies...i DONT have to explain them, the voters(assholes) TRUST ME!! i could go out and SHOOT SOMEONE and the idiots would still vote for me!! he would make the rich richer and the poor poorer while becoming a KING OF THE WORLD in his own MIND!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Lexx line, "tax cuts are expensive" is they typical communist view.

ITS OUR MONEY!

Please try to remember that. Government gets what WE decide to give them!

Stop thinking like a damn COMUNIST!
    darn communist, thank you.....i think republicans would make the BEST communists!! they would have better judgement and discretion on where the money went!! but hey carl, until god becomes popular again GOV is all we got to repel/give releif for the merciless acts of the devil!!

let's not forget the RACIST aspect of the MANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!Name:  whitepower.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  20.4 KB

Do you want to see the real liars that doesn't include Donald Trump. Tune into this scamfest show:

Name:  shadybunch.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  65.7 KB

it dont matter HOW MANY OTHER people are LIARS what MATTERS is TRUMP is a LIAR and/or HYPOCRITE!!

here's another EXAMPLE!! TRUMP, "We can't fuel the plants, because our coal is just about being put out of business."! the truth......there is more than enough coal stockpiled and natural gas being cheap the need for coal is diminishing!! natual gas is less polluting to boot!! but trump is after stupid voters who cant adjust to new economic conditions!! i'm surprised he hasn't mentioned fishing or whaling yet!!

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/8...ion-short-coal

i am not shocked he repeats the same old lies over and over cuz hes got em memorized so he dont have to read a prompter!! i dont know everyone keeps awake listening to his jibberish!!