+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton shortcircuits due to her head injury.

You heard it here first folks. Head injury caused the shortcircuit. I put this together and sent it over to the Trump campaign. Hillary Clinton admitted she short circuited. I'm going to look up her medical records when she fell and hit her head and she was probably drunk. This disqualifies her to be able to run for president. Just how Ronald Reagan head his Alzheimer's from the public Hillary is hiding her head injury. Did she lie or did she short circuit. I want to see her medical records because I'm pretty sure the president has to release it. I'm gonna do some research and see what I come up with but to me, this is a done deal. How can we have a president with the nuclear codes and her erratic behavior with a head injury that admits she short circuits. How can we have her lead us she's on trustworthy. I know I am onto something here

Re: Hillary Clinton shortcircuits due to her head injury.

I found out something already check this out. It has to do with Hillary Clinton's head injury and that to me is shortcircuiting.

Name:  shortcircuited.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  88.2 KB

Hillary Clinton recently had a breakdown on TV. The media is of course covering this up rather than having an expert medical panel on to discuss her health. Yet what happened to Hillary was obviously a sign of a head injury and stroke.
    When a protester appears, Hillary freezes. In psychology you learn that the flight-or-fight response is a myth. A stressful situation trigger a fight, flight, or freeze response.
    “Freeze” is what we mean by saying someone has a “deer in the head lights look.” A prey animal freezes when it senses danger it cannot overcome and thus does not risk running away from. By freezing the deer hopes to not be seen.
    Yet freezing is an instinctual response, as anyone who has driven a car through deer land knows. When you drive, your headlights hit a deer, it stops. Your choice is to keep driving or to swerve away, risking your own life.
    Hillary’s health problems are well-known among the Secret Service.
    While still FROZEN, Hillary is rescued by a male Secret Service agent, who reassures her, “You’ll be OK.”…
    Hillary has suffered a brain injury during a fall. She either had a stroke, causing her to fall, or the fall caused her stroke. (Doctors were unsure whether the fall was the cause or effect of the stroke.)
    Hillary still suffers seizures. SOURCE
    She is in big trouble big time big league!

Holy crap. You are unto something, I can't believe it. I remember when all this happened too to Hillary.

Check this out:

6 months is a hell of alot of time to be off a serious job like she had, I hope Trump pounces on this.
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

trumps LAST speech about suporting his DEFIANT republicunt UNWILLING supporters almost had him on LIFE SUPPORT!? without a OBVIOUS PAPER script he was LOST!!i cant WAIT till he has a HEMMORAGE over his LOSING national POLL #'s!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I found another one, this might be getting some legs, this story. Come on Trump

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.

This is why Frankenstein's wife short circuited too. Come on folks get this out there.
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

The whole thing makes sense to me. I think thats why she doesn't do big venues, hurts her head.

Visit my blog

lots of politicians have had troubles while in office and went to the DR!! but this all mostly made up stuff anyway!! no proof just political rumors!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This youtube video proves my theory about Hillary and being shortcircuited (her word):

She has gotten so worn out from campaigning , look at her eyes, yikes, two black caves of tiredness

This has been in the news alot. But I don't think anything will pan out. I am pretty sure doctors must sign off on the candidates at this point in this election year.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy Boy View Post
    This has been in the news alot. But I don't think anything will pan out. I am pretty sure doctors must sign off on the candidates at this point in this election year.
    What doctor would not sign-off for a million bucks? Look at the videos Tommy, her brain is not 100% and this is not common epilepsy or she would be on the floor convulsing. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    What doctor would not sign-off for a million bucks? Look at the videos Tommy, her brain is not 100% and this is not common epilepsy or she would be on the floor convulsing. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-
    WOW! That is pretty scary. There is no way that Hillary is in good enough medical condition to do any responsible job. I hope they don't cover this up too. Makes me feel a little sorry for the woman in a way.