+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The money team movement scam in mca

I am another victim of walker's. I only recently got involved with this mca. But I hit it hard. I was working 20 hours a day chasing leads. Making business pages and paying for boosters. Craigslist included. But first the website link given to me when I signed on went to a totally different person. Then the website link given to me by walker, Sam issue but it did have my name I just wasn't getting my sales in my backoffice. So I started calling back to people I had spoke with whom told me they had signed up. But where's my commission? So I call the corporate and give them these people's names which they verify have signed up but won't say who was their referral. I didn't graduate college but somethings just don't add up. How are these guys getting over on so many people and nothing done about it? Of course the only ones who respond are ones involved in the scam making a backoffice transaction with those accused. MCA maybe a valuable business opportunity if you get rid of the snakes. It's a modern day union. Take from the poor and keep making the rich richer.

Re: The money team movement scam in mca

Quote Originally Posted by Pit86 View Post
    I am another victim of walker's. I only recently got involved with this mca. But I hit it hard. I was working 20 hours a day chasing leads. Making business pages and paying for boosters. Craigslist included. But first the website link given to me when I signed on went to a totally different person. Then the website link given to me by walker, Sam issue but it did have my name I just wasn't getting my sales in my backoffice. So I started calling back to people I had spoke with whom told me they had signed up. But where's my commission? So I call the corporate and give them these people's names which they verify have signed up but won't say who was their referral. I didn't graduate college but somethings just don't add up. How are these guys getting over on so many people and nothing done about it? Of course the only ones who respond are ones involved in the scam making a backoffice transaction with those accused. MCA maybe a valuable business opportunity if you get rid of the snakes. It's a modern day union. Take from the poor and keep making the rich
    I have a question for you: When you first signed up, were you given an referral link to your TVCMatrix website and if not, did you check your email to see if you've got your referral link and why didn't you said to the corporate office that you supposed to have a referral link? It would've make totally sense if you have a personal referral link, doesn't it?

Walker admitted to photoshopping and the REGISTERED CHILD RAPIST IN FLORIDA DOES NOT OWN A HOME LIKE HE CLAIMS:

MCAer under Walker who found out the truth about the POS:

Walker claims to own a "Mansion" on videos doesn't he ??

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 11:25 AM
    To: 36bee0e5d6dc3af0ab9d9ef6f811fdf0@reply.craigslist. org
    Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: craigslist

So after all you email I did do my research I didn't say I didn't believe you but wow boy oh boy 1st of all he's a child sex offender (see attachment) the picture is recently dated November 2015 . Also the house is a rented house the house was purchased March 19, 2014 for $215, 000 it has 6 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms with 4,329 square footage home it was listed on 2/11/2014 for rental and on 4/7/14 it was rented for $2,200 through Sunshine Realty International. The owners of the home belongs to Lin Oingfu and Meng Ling according the the tax records see attachment. Ok you push me to do my research and as you can see I did it!!

This is so unbelievable!! I wondering if HQ are aware it makes me wonder!!

Thanks again!!

Make it a great day!!

Debra Ritchie

Sales Associates

MCA (Motor Club of America)

800-796-7710

Ext 10050

www.trymca.com/debraritchie

have seen six or so reports from MCAers on facebook recently ... Walker has been busted stealing orders from MCAers with the websites he is creating for them

guessing anyone dumb enough to align with this clown is someone one can't feel sorry for when the inevitable happens

I see Rodney Walker has numerous videos claiming he owns a "Mansion" ...

LOL .... MOFO felon boy was busted wide open as one of the MCAers underneath his criminal ass pulled the tax docs and owned by a Japanese couple

anyone believing Walker's crap is dumb as hell and see he is stealing orders from his own MCA folks

latest reports is he is looking at felony charges for violating terms of his terms as a felon in Florida ...

how good is this: INTERNET ABUSE ... ohhhh how excellent life is !!!

too funny ....

Walker busted wide open with his "Mansion" crap ... anyone with brains knows this ahole is a major fraud

him heading back to prison like he spent up in Michigan would be justice finally served for the online criminal activity he does daily with MCA

Looked at MCA .... saw Walker's video and realized if he is the "star" of this pgm then time to pass

Thank god my instinct was 100% right as the fake "Mansion" video is all I need to know about this clown

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    Looked at MCA .... saw Walker's video and realized if he is the "star" of this pgm then time to pass

Thank god my instinct was 100% right as the fake "Mansion" video is all I need to know about this clown
    Really Cons Lie? Well I got a newsflash for you, son. That 'Clown' is making money with MCA by simply to people. I don't give

a rats ass about his past with the child molestation charges or the fake mansions and it owned by a Japanese couple.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!?

The point is that Rodney Walker is working his MCA business and making money, while you and the rest of the idiots here do nothing but crying

crocodile tears that he's sealing leads blah blah blah. Yo! QUIT YOUR WHINING!!

If you can't hustle to make money, you won't make money. It's that simple.

Walker admitted online he is photoshopping his income
    Walker has been busted stealing orders from MCA folks

Too funny ... this Gemini Clown I am guessing is one of Walker's ex male lovers??

So this Gemini clown gal advocates screwing folks financially?

Walker HELPS no one ... Trump attracts dumbasses and Walker is the black Trump of MCA

AGAIN ... Gemini gal advocates lying and stealing money .... figures

I was with MCA .... the comments about Walker stealing orders from MCA folks is 100% true

he does not a "Mansion" as Debra Richard who I knew from MCA days pulled the tax docs and the "mansion" Walker claims is his ... NOT !!! ... owned by a Japanese couple is Kissimee, Fla as Debra pulled the tax docs from Sunshine Reality

Walker was telling folks to use propmoviemoney site to show fake money and the REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER in Florida admitted online that he photoshops income claims and had confirmation he is on corpt's payroll and the reason he pushes his crappy looking sites is he is controlling the code and know a number of folks that quit MCA finding out orders of theirs was credited to Walker

Anyone on this site supporting Walker is either dumb or a felon type like Rodney Walker

Classic on Rodney Walker getting busted on stealing orders from his own MCA downline

go watch his videos ... dude has obvious mental issues

Good to hear .... 30 or so MCA reps filing with the AG in Fla regarding theft and Walker

guess he is also looking at felony charges via his TC violation as a registered sex offender

KARMA IS A BITCH is it not?

They are coming out in big numbers on facebook bitching about Walker stealing orders

LOL ... fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    So this Gemini clown gal advocates screwing folks financially?

Walker HELPS no one ... Trump attracts dumbasses and Walker is the black Trump of MCA

AGAIN ... Gemini gal advocates lying and stealing money .... figures
    Dear Dumb Lie

Thanks for proven my point of how much an dumb-ass idiot you've really are. We all go through hard life, but MCA helps Mr. Walker to give him that second chance in life and built his dream. Whether or not you're a fan of Rodney Walker is totally irrelevant. Its how you pick yourself back up and finish it.

As far as Trump is concerned, he can go to hell and so do you.