+ Reply to Thread

What's really happened with this Seth Rich guy from the DNC that was murdered?

Was this a random shooting or something more? What robber with a gun does not take a wallet, watch, money, and credit cards? Like what DID he rob? Actually most importantly does anyone know what he really did for the DNC? http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-r...nalyst-emails/

I was wondering if maybe this guy found out about the election fraud in California or New York and maybe had an argument with someone, and maybe threatened to go the police or the news people about whatever he found? Just seems weird to me.

Re: What's really happened with this Seth Rich guy from the DNC that was murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Carol View Post
    Was this a random shooting or something more? What robber with a gun does not take a wallet, watch, money, and credit cards? Like what DID he rob? Actually most importantly does anyone know what he really did for the DNC? http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-r...nalyst-emails/

I was wondering if maybe this guy found out about the election fraud in California or New York and maybe had an argument with someone, and maybe threatened to go the police or the news people about whatever he found? Just seems weird to me.
    We may not know the truth for a year or two.

Re: What's really happened with this Seth Rich guy from the DNC that was murdered?

I heard some things about him knowing that California was illegally stolen from Bernie Sanders. I wouldn't doubt the Clinton campaign "dealing" with Seth Rich, as the rumors of past adversaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I heard some things about him knowing that California was illegally stolen from Bernie Sanders. I wouldn't doubt the Clinton campaign "dealing" with Seth Rich, as the rumors of past adversaries.
    Julian Assange and Glenn Greenwald seem to think this guy was whacked professionally by the DNC. See here why they believe this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/julian-as...000000062.html

I read it. Let's see if this gets any steam or swept under the rug.

But in the future try not to link to Yahoo news. These MORONS take down links after a month, so everyone linking to articles become broken links. And you wonder why Google kicked the piss out of them.Thanks.