+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reshipping?

reshipping?

The check could be counterfeit. You must wait 90 days for the check to clear both banks if you decide to cash or deposit it before you buy any items. Just because the person (Michael G in this case) says the check is real,doesn't mean it is.

On 8/5/2016 at 3:34 PM, "Michael Grizmon" < michealgriz@outlook.com> wrote:

Firstly, take out your $400 weekly payment.

Here is your task and shopping list for the week :

You are getting some kids toy for the motherless baby’s home I assist every month. You find them at any Wal-Mart around you.

1. Zoomer Chomplingz Z-Rex Interactive Dinosaur. .$25 per unit ( 5 units)

2 . KidKraft Majestic Mansion Wooden Dollhouse with 33 Pieces of Furniture....$180 per unit (1 unit)

Once you are on your way to Walmart keep me informed via text message, I will like to have you send me pictures of the toys before you purchase them

Regards,

Michael Griz
    346-222-0082

On 7/18/2016 at 9:46 AM, "Michael Grizmon" < michealgriz@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello,

I received your message regarding the job, the position has been taken but I have a personal assistant position for you. As a consultant with a focus in international business, the majority of my clients are out of state and out of the country. I need help with my errands because I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Montreal Canada at this time. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments and have the items sent to my P O box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Canada on by the end of this month. How soon can you start? I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for so you can do the shopping at Sears, Walmart, office depot and other stores. I'll pay you $400 for your service for 20 hours every week. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from Canada by the end of this month to discuss the possibility of making this job long term.

Well, let me know if you can do the Job.

Hope to hear from you

Micheal Griz

Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 11:23:53 AM
    To: piyankachaki02@yahoo.com
    Subject: cleaning

Please tell me more!

OVERNIGHT JANITORIAL POSITIONS OPEN. PT AND FT SPOTS. JOB ENTAILS: SWEEPING, SCRUBBING AND BUFFING SALES FLOOR. CLEANING RESTROOMS, BREAK ROOM AND OFFICES.

WE ARE IMMEDIATELY HIRING 77 MAILROOM WORKERS/PICKERS/PACKERS/SORTERS/LOADER/SHIPPER/WRAPPER AND GENERAL LABOR FOR PART & FULL TIME POSITION . NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. SHIFTS:- 1ST/2ND AND 3RD AVAILABLE. THANK YOU.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 5109385733

Re: reshipping?

That first one is really intriguing, I am trying to figure out their angle, never saw one like that