+ Reply to Thread

Writing fake testimonials for money

Is anyone out there writing fake testimonials for money and from home? I see millions of fake crap on yelp, youtube, amazon, facebook, etc, I wonder if these companies have people inhouse or hire a sweatshop in the Philippines to rate their products, bash their competitors, and manipulate the ratings systems. I know people that had their own businesses get ruined by fake negative reviews. There must be some scamming company out there hiring them

Re: Writing fake testimonials for money

Lots of people have listings on Fiverr
    :king22:

I just checked out fiverr.com. What a great idea to work for yourself. Very cool. Alot of it seems like alot of work for 5 bucks, but maybe with volume it is good.

It was really meant for you to offer a quick favor to someone for not a lot of money.
    :king22:

I heard that too. Now they charge $1 extra for themselves. All these videos were $5, a couple were powtoon:

https://www.youtube.com/user/scamdotcom/videos

Many are offering at fiverr these types of services and you can buy their services only in 5$ and can get their services to boost your rankings.

7. 12-23-2016, 03:58 AM

Yeah, there are many fake testimonials.

I use Google Image Search and sometimes Google Video Search to check if the testimonials are real or just fake ones provided by people on Fiverr.

if you go to UpWork, prior Odesk, you'll find lots of orders looking for people willing to write fake testimonials. I know that company's reputation suffers when they are drowned by fake and dishonest testimonials. The market for copywriters is really huge, copy writers from India (millions of them) are willing to write thousands of words for less than a reasonable pay and they can write anything you want them to. There has to be a way to fight this. Companies are probably thinking and trying to figure out which way it is.

I've wondered about this, too. Especially all those 5 star reviews for things I know are patent garbage. What's scariest to me is the ones on employer sites like Glassdoor. Especially after this weird China recruiter thing.

There are too many for it to be family and friends...could they be blackmailing/manipulating current employees to do it?

There are lots of people that create fake reviews for different reasons. I run a website that looks into online marketing scams and I have found a few groups of so called product creators who use sites like Fiverr to find fake testimonials. And then on the other hand, some websites will create fake testimonials with stock images to draw people into their offers.
    There are tons of online scams out there! My job is to try and direct people to the minority of decent websites out there, that will actually help you.

The Make Money Online Zone (MMOZ)

Hi! Why donít you use essay writing services for this purpose? Continue here. I think they can write anything if you pay them:)

As these people can easily hide their identity online, this kind of work is very hard to fight. Too bad for those companies that have high competition are victims of fake testimonials, reviews, etc.