+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Scam.com General Chat Rules 2016

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    [/LEFT]

I cant believe I'm seeing this. The name "Nance" hails from Cornwall (I gave you a hint) in southern UK. Most of those who emigrated to the US from Cornwall were involved in mining. How bloody hard is that to find out you bloody imbecile. No Jews there.

Also, you claim Jewish heritage but know nothing of the Torah and nothing of the Jewish position on satan. Your entire knowledge of the Abrahamic religions is taken from your perusals of the old testament. It is from a "christian" perspective. You would be kicked out of a Synagogue without ceremony.

You have to be the dumbest "self professed" academic I have ever come across. So, go ahead and invoke satan (the adversary that works for "god"). Bloody fool.

What this explains about your "dreams and visions" is that you are an obsessed psychotic lunatic because, even where no evidence exists, you still cannot accept that you are simply mentally ill.
    Chesty is a very dangerous person. He would make a good NAZI. I can see him slaughtering Jews and other enemies of Nazism.

Chesty is a notorious
    liar
    , one of the best! Here are some of his many disgusting and absence postings!

It is a big problem for older people. If you notice in his remarks, He hates older people, and wishes they die a miserable death. How disgusting!

READ IT!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance
    . All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    Not long to go now Nance
    . Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.
    Ill be here when you're dead
    and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. [B]
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers
    . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that
    old shriveled fossil
    in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated these lunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll just die and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shithole backwater.
    Suck on my big Irish cock you feeble minded ignoramus hahaha. Viva Espania.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.
    Yes, Chesty’s comments are raw gems. He derives pleasure from attacking and torturing 0ld people!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-07-2018 at 03:09 PM.

[QUOTE=Cnance;1991150]
    Chesty is a notorious
    liar

Liar is he? Hmmm. No Joos here Nance haha. You are not very smarts are you?

Name:  nance origin.PNG
Views: 45
Size:  59.3 KB

[QUOTE=chesty;1991156]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a notorious
    liar

Liar is he? Hmmm. No Joos here Nance haha. You are not very smarts are you?

Yes,Chesty’s comments are raw gems. He derives pleasure from attacking andtorturing 0ld people!

Chesty is a notorious liar, one of the best! Here are some of his many disgusting and obscene postings!

It is a big problem for older people. If you notice in his remarks, chesty hates older people, and wishes they die a miserable death. How disgusting!
    READ IT!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    Not long to go now Nance
    . Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.
    and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. [B]
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers
    . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that
    old shriveled fossil
    in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated these lunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll just die and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shithole backwater.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.

Yes, Chesty’s comments are raw gems. He derives pleasure from attacking and torturing 0ld people!

Ha ha Nance. The evidence is evident. No joos, just Cornish. Oh, but i suppose thats "hate speech". Roll the ex mod, pegiSu for her professional opinion.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

[QUOTE=chesty;1991156]

French? haha. Jewish heritage? haha. Stupid old fool.

Evidently, chesty can't read well. How sad! I think he is psychotic. All the symptoms are there: paranoid reactions, extreme hostility, inability to articulate a civil sentence, and excessive compulsions to attack others for his own deficiencies. It is a form of displacement. He sees his own deficiencies in others and then attacks them not knowing he is transferring his own inferiority onto them. How very, very, sad! Chesty needs psychiatric care. The problem for chesty seeking help is a dangerous outcome, he would attack the therapist. Chesty is a very dangerous person. BEWARE!

8. 08-28-2018, 01:54 PM

Name:  heres jonny.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  5.8 KB

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a “serious problem.” Mostly chesty lies. Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Don’t be taken in. Chesty is a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

Mostly, Chesty hates and condemns old people!

READ IT!

It’s not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.

There is more, it would fill a garbage dump!

MADNESS

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a “serious problem.” Mostly chesty lies. Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Don’t be taken in. Chesty is a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

READ IT!

It’s not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

MADNESS
    Name:  duplicates.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  32.1 KB

Hypocrisy is a terrible thing, but eventually it will catch up with you! WHERE IS THE APOLOGY?

Here are examples from this forum of chesty's Satanic comments.

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forumrelentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threateningto rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserabledeath, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there onchesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything aboutGod, religion and believers.

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated,but in chesty's case, it has become a “serious problem.” Mostly chesty lies.Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Don’t be taken in. Chestyis a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

READ IT!

It’s not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue.Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to acceptthe absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long beforeI ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners onthe old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would evenaccept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting atthe end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastardsarse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speakof? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smellterrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of theextinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping aclose eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something sovery vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is hisnemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you oldcripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Lauriebaby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing someimagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats butChesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty oldbastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What areyou running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESSfor eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May yousuffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no"god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your graveignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always overthere in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up inthe "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen fromthe point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.Not long to go now Nance.

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all thenastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closerthan you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Goget em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from thepoint of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Notlong to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveledfossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be herewhen you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Itshis whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept theabsolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understandwhy everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to allthe other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I everjoined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on theold bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hopethe bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thingto know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finestroasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in thatman. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speakof? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smellterrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earlfcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of theextinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping aclose eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keepmoving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for whatNance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a longvacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some goodlovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chestylikes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way heybring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing someimagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats butChesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Onceagain Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you runningfrom? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESSfor eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May yousuffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no"god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your graveignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in thedarkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the"firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from thepoint of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper?Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rottenand then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all thenastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closerthan you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. Yougot NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife andwaiting to die haha.

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper?Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated theselunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but youwere chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you havebecome obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookiemonster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he isweak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell,this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll justdie and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke thatold bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means.Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts forthe voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice ashis own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shitholebackwater.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyonegives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly oldbastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death andensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you havenever received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of lifeand there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonelybecause you deserve that much you old bastard.

Last edited by Cnance; 09-12-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Yawn yawn yawn. How f ucking boring.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Yawn yawn yawn. How f ucking boring.
    Hypocrisy is a terrible thing, but eventually it will catch up with you! WHERE IS THE APOLOGY?

Here are examples from this forum of chesty's Satanic comments.

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatening to rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God, religion and believers.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a “serious problem.” Mostly chesty lies.Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Don’t be taken in. Chestyis a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

READ IT!

It’s not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue.Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to acceptthe absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long beforeI ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners onthe old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would evenaccept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting atthe end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastardsarse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speakof? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smellterrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of theextinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping aclose eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something sovery vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is hisnemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you oldcripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Lauriebaby way hey bring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty oldbastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What areyou running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESSfor eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May yousuffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no"god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your graveignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always overthere in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up inthe "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen fromthe point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.Not long to go now Nance.

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closerthan you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Goget em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from thepoint of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Notlong to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveledfossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be herewhen you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Itshis whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept theabsolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understandwhy everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to allthe other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I everjoined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on theold bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hopethe bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thingto know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finestroasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in thatman. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speakof? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smellterrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earlfcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of theextinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping aclose eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keepmoving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for whatNance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a longvacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some goodlovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chestylikes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way heybring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Onceagain Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you runningfrom? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESSfor eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May yousuffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no"god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your graveignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in thedarkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the"firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from thepoint of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sittingaround stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper?Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rottenand then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closerthan you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. Yougot NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazybastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife andwaiting to die haha.

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper?Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated theselunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but youwere chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you havebecome obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookiemonster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he isweak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell,this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll justdie and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to getalong with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke thatold bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means.Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts forthe voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice ashis own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shitholebackwater.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyonegives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly oldbastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death andensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you havenever received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of lifeand there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonelybecause you deserve that much you old bastard.

New rules for scam.com 2018. There are no F UCKING rules. Copy n paste at will. It all counts as posting numbers. Daddy has left us to wreck the house and Nance is making a fine job of that (the filthy cunt)

An example of contradiction in Nances statements. It can be "mostly" one or "mostly" the other but not "mostly" both. I know this is nit picking on the grander scale of the lunatics postings but considering his claim to be an "academic", I think it is worth a mention (there have been other "mostlys")

” Mostly chesty lies.

Academic my arse. This man is an uneducated and illiterate fool.

An example of contradiction in Nances statements. It can be "mostly" one or "mostly" the other but not "mostly" both. I know this is nit picking on the grander scale of the lunatics postings but considering his claim to be an "academic", I think it is worth a mention (there have been other "mostlys")

Academic my arse. This man is an uneducated and illiterate fool.

Here are examples from this forum of chesty's Satanic comments. A lot of demeaning comments, insults and personal attacks. When will chesty do the right thing and apologize?

He has become a cartoonist worst nightmare!

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatened to rape my wife, threatened to have me dead, threatened me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chesty's numerous postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God, religion and believers. Moreover,
    chesty lies a lot!

READ IT!

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what asmelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone towipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse?He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What areyou running from? And that is not a joke!

You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too faraway for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done ha ha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple ain’t no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much ha ha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no" god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognize this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self-aware. Comes from living in a shit hole backwater.

You really are a filthy bastard. You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end.
    May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.
    Yawn yawn yawn. How f ucking boring. Yawn yawn yawn. you bastard haha. You filthy bastard.