+ Reply to Thread

Islamic Attacks Last 30 Days

The list is YUGE!

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Islamic Attacks Last 30 Days

HUGE.....not really!? what should we compare it to!? for instance traffic deaths in the US ONLY....... approached 3000 per month early last year!! 4th of july had almost 200 traffic deaths alone!! in the US homicide by gun is going at about a 27 per day clip!! of course thats not counting extra clips!!(pun)
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Seems big to me, but if you really think about it...before the internet and 24 hr news, I would multiple that list by 100 but no knew about it

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Seems big to me, but if you really think about it...before the internet and 24 hr news, I would multiple that list by 100 but no knew about it
    wanna put that in plain english TRUMPSTER!? you foreigners have so much trouble with english!? not that i'm defending english!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Well I will put it plainly for you since you sound like Gump, and I am Trump

Before the internet and before 24 hr cable news. cellphones, etc , people had 1 hr of news a night. 3 channels total
    They essentially were in the dark with stats and killings, etc.

Now with the world with portable cameras on their cellphones, and the internet connecting everyone, nothing can hide.

Many say there was 100x more of these terrorist claims in the olden days, we the public were uninformed.
    But looking at that list again, when I think that it is only 30days.....that is really scarey

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    HUGE.....not really!? what should we compare it to!? for instance traffic deaths in the US ONLY....... approached 3000 per month early last year!! 4th of july had almost 200 traffic deaths alone!! in the US homicide by gun is going at about a 27 per day clip!! of course thats not counting extra clips!!(pun)

You bring up some things we should discuss.

We have many innocents and others killed here in the United States every year by gun violence. Chicago is a good example. Let's talk about drive by shootings, gang killings. Gangs in America have their own way of getting what they believe to be justice and this is very similar to the way terrorists think when they kill.

Why are these killings in Chicago and all over the United States not being addressed in a vigorous way and taken as urgent?
    http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/full...mbers-17509042
    Same with the way Obama and his administration are fighting terrorism around the world and here in the United States.

Could be said Obama supports this way of thinking by the terrorist and gangs. Does Obama support Islamic terrorism around the world and here in the United States? Does Obama support African American's and others using their own way of justice in the inner cities here in the U.S.? Where does Hillary Clinton stand on these issues and also Donald Trump?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 08-05-2016 at 10:25 AM. Reason: posted a link to gang violence

when you say where does 1 stand.......what you mean is WHY AINT SOMEONE DOIN SOMETHIN to STOP IT!? then 1 might ask, what CAN BE DONE!? put cops on every street corner!? all of trumps POSITIONS would cost ENORMOUS SUMS of MONEY!! which is WHY no 1 before has even considered SUGGESTING what he is IMPLYING with his ACCUSATIONS!?

Why risk ours and our families' lives on a gamble? Saying I told you so isn't going to bring back that school and the childrens lives. Democrats react, but its too late. Republicans are more pro-active, and that has often gotten us in deeper