+ Reply to Thread

HOMEworkMadeEZ.com

Anyone ever actually TRIED this program? Lots of people say, "Don't do because..." but I want to hear from someone that ACTUALLY sent in the money. Did it work? Did the stuff come? What did you have to do? Please, I'm homeless, living in my car, and if this thing works I can be off the streets and have a home with my daughter and husband. We're both working and it's only enough money to sleep in a hotel some nights and eat crappy fast food and keep our gas tank a tiny bit above empty. Our daughter has to stay with my parents most the time because I have nowhere for her to sleep.

Any REAL information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Dejah

Re: HOMEworkMadeEZ.com

I registered with HomeworkMadeEZ, C/O Ultimate Biz-Opps, allured by their advertisements of earning money only by stuffing envelope for $5 each. And the procedure found was that I have to advertise their short ads of their money making programs and asking for a self addressed stamped envelope inclusive of $5, then stuff the envelopes with their money making circulars and mail it to the recipient. I don't think that their is anybody fool enough to pay me money in that way. Even if it works, I cannot allow others to fall into the same kind of trap. They have a money refund policy and I asked them to cancel my registration and refund my money. But they never replied. All of their testimonials seem to be self made. I advise everyone to stay away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by dejahofmars
    Anyone ever actually TRIED this program? Lots of people say, "Don't do because..." but I want to hear from someone that ACTUALLY sent in the money. Did it work? Did the stuff come? What did you have to do? Please, I'm homeless, living in my car, and if this thing works I can be off the streets and have a home with my daughter and husband. We're both working and it's only enough money to sleep in a hotel some nights and eat crappy fast food and keep our gas tank a tiny bit above empty. Our daughter has to stay with my parents most the time because I have nowhere for her to sleep.

Any REAL information would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Dejah
    Do you have a mailbox on the side of your car?

I am so sorry to hear that you are homeless and I feel so bad for you, I hope that things look up for you soon,

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Do you have a mailbox on the side of your car?
    It's probably next to the ethernet port.