+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The softer side of Donald Trump

I wonder if we are ever going to see the softer side of Donald Trump. I mean, his campaign is change and fear and control. He has an unreal great family (or so it appears), but Trump is like robot machine. He'll do 5 of those rallies in a single day then fly all over and then he tries to get home. They say he doesn't even nap on his plane.

I would like 1 speech, where it is family, maybe hope, pump up the Patriotism, focus his positive and not Obama/Clinton negatives. For Christ sake he kinda kicked out a crying baby at a rally. So weird. We all know everyone's phony, maybe Trump is too truthful. Many people like to live with their heads in the sand. His strategy may backfire.

Get someone to write a soft speech, and do a SMALL town hall. No screaming the message (so tired of it), use the teleprompter and use the old Donald voice like in a 1 on 1 interview. Be Presidential. People are scared Trump can't do it

Re: The softer side of Donald Trump

Donald Trump is blowing his chances to win over Clinton and everyone is seeing this, will he walk out, I think there is a good possibility he will.

He needs to concentrate on policies and give detail on what he wants for America and how he's going to accomplish it. He has been all over the place on what he stands for and how he's going to make changes from the way Obama has ran the country. Now he's shown us he has some serious character flaws and has no idea what is expected from a United States President, he's failing.

I want him to leave and let somebody else step in, problem is who can turn this around?

the only way he could keep even haf of his rediculous promises AKA accusations is if a great majority had blind faith in him!! in other words if he was god!? so far his only godlike quality is to NEVER APOLOGIZE for ANYTHING!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  GM_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  31.8 KB

The BEST Candidate!

I'm with Paul, Give me 4 days to purge and 3 days to pray. It would be great to know when you die

i heard him say today the CAMPAIGN was going FINE!? so what can i say!? is he saving the BEST/WORST for LAST!? like the week before voting!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Watch his latest speech. Fast forward to 50 minutes. He's listening to my advice:

Donald Trump in Green Bay - very softer

This is his calmest speech yet. A couple jokes here and there. A softer Donald:

This was in Green Bay Wisconson - 8/5/2016

You are joking right? So the American people are supposed to excuse all the Hitler-esc rallies in the past on the border of inciting riots? Too many people excuse his immature antics like a bad kid. He will be soft when Hillary buries him.

Hillary if she was someone else would be in jail for treason and incompetence. Donald has been looking great all week. He will close the deal

i have not seen much on tv of his rally stuff but i dont actually look for it anyway just if i happen catch a news show every other day or so!! its summer i got better stuff to be doing!!: lol4

Agreed. BBQing steaks and chops, some wine takes precedent over the computer I am enslaved too. I like (sarcasm) how Trump goes into chameleon mode, depending upon the media, or the mistakes he made the last time. I will give him this: He is a workhorse. His rallys are things they will talk about forever

i think what is wrong with america is we miss the GOOD OL DAYS!!! and the donald does TOO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYHwt8GS_w4

Trump is going old school tactics with him kissing babies.

Name:  babies1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  82.6 KB

air kisses for ugly kids a sure winner!!

If Trump doesn't release his tax returns, does Clinton have to release her transcripts?
    Can Clinton create and continue the bargain of "I'll release my transcripts if you release your tax returns"
    Are there actually interesting things on his taxes?