+ Reply to Thread

purple heart for trump

i was so blown away by trumps reaction to a desperate veteran giving away the medal on 2 counts! 1 the disgrace of throwing away the medal as if it was useless, and 2 trumps idiotic and disgraceful remarks about it! first he says i always wanted 1 of these!? yet he dodged the draft all his eligible life and voluntarily never served!? on top of that he says he delighted in getting the medal the EASY WAY!! the man's an outright psychopath in my opinion!! him and a sizable section of the electorate!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: purple heart for trump

He really said the wrong thing and dismissed it like a Cracker Jack toy. "This was much easier". He is too pragmatic sometimes.

Would trump ignore 4 guys fighting for their life to rescue an ambassador named Stevens? Hillary and Obama went yo bed while they died.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Would trump ignore 4 guys fighting for their life to rescue an ambassador named Stevens? Hillary and Obama went yo bed while they died.
    Obama, Clinton and others let Ambassador Stevens hold down a position that was vulnerable to a dire ending. Many changes need to be made to the way people working in these positions are kept safe. Ambassador Stevens knew he was at risk for losing his life, he had inadequate security and asked for change before he was killed. Obama and Clinton knew he was in danger and did not care. I certainly hope Trump would make the changes needed t keep something like this from happening again.

In the end Obama and Clinton did the wrong thing for Stevens and lied about it to cover up their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i was so blown away by trumps reaction to a desperate veteran giving away the medal on 2 counts! 1 the disgrace of throwing away the medal as if it was useless, and 2 trumps idiotic and disgraceful remarks about it! first he says i always wanted 1 of these!? yet he dodged the draft all his eligible life and voluntarily never served!? on top of that he says he delighted in getting the medal the EASY WAY!! the man's an outright psychopath in my opinion!! him and a sizable section of the electorate!!
    It was very thoughtful of the Veteran to give his Purple Heart to Donald Trump but the Donald's reply wasn't thoughtful at all. Donald Trump's remarks about John McCain not being someone he respected because he was caught by the enemy was very disrespectful and now this cool remark about receiving this Purple Heart, not good. Donald said receiving the Purple Heart from the Vet was much easier than earning it by being a soldier. Not in those exact words but close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart

He's not a perfect man, but he loves the country.

Hillary's in it for HER.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    He's not a perfect man, but he loves the country.

Hillary's in it for HER.
    yah he loves the LAND cuz he can turn all the free space he creates in dirty deals to make another GOLF COURSE!! he's mad about gulf and gaudy living like the king of france!? OFF WITH HIS LYING HEAD the peasants demand!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you