+ Reply to Thread

more trump hypocrisy

the donald says......dont watch the dem convention!!then HE DOES and says he liked some of the speeches!? goose gander gotcha!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: more trump hypocrisy

He HAS to to be able to defend himself. Obama said he didn't watch the RNC and then he talked about it for 1/2 hr.

i'll admit, he's a lot to be defensive about!! not that it will do him an good!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i cant WAIT to see what his SUPPOSED gloves off MOVE is gonna be!? i think he's RUNNIN SCARED right now based on all the the REPUB PIMPS over here admiring his HANDS and doin their BEST to sell themselves to his SPEIL!? i did a read on his book library its so REVEALING about his STYLE!? kick ass and never back down!? what WHITE NIGGER HE IS!!

I have never heard the word "sorry" out of his mouth. Nor him having regretted anything. EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I have never heard the word "sorry" out of his mouth. Nor him having regretted anything. EVER
    that might be changing or at least we know he just contradicts himself as his way of apologizing!?

hey anybody remember this 1!? from twitter! "I look forward to the debate on Thursday night & it is certainly my intention to be very nice & highly respectful of the other candidates."

Everything out of Donald's mouth is double talk. It is a lame marketing/networking strategy in books for hacky salesmen. It is very transparent. If he says both things with a "possibily angle" he's never wrong.

Here is an example of the Trump language:

Russia, might be great to work with them, I don't know, could be phenonimal , could be a disaster, we'll have to see.

He gives both options as a possibily and dangles a carrot in front of us like a horse so we keep going.

I am all for trusting your gut feeling, but not when the world is at stake. It is too loose and scary to lead with impulsiveness.
    Last edited by ImWithHer; 08-08-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Are you on Shillary Rotten Clinton's payroll or something? You came out of no where.

Are you on Shillary Rotten Clinton's payroll or something? You came out of no where.
    so WHAT are you claiming!? you came outa SOMEWHERE!? maybe carl's BETTER intentions!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-08-2016 at 11:28 PM.

I am not complaining at all. She seems ok. Liberals don't last long here. We need some new blood in here. Ok I have been up 20hrs, I'm done.

I am not complaining at all. She seems ok. Liberals don't last long here. We need some new blood in here. Ok I have been up 20hrs, I'm done.
    me too good night and good luck!!

this too PATHETIC to BELEIVE!! trump says he DONT CARE if pence voted for the war in IRAQ!! it dont change my veiw that hillary was WRONG for doing SAME!!

just like a whole buncha SHILLS came outof nowhere for trump!! oh maybe not nowhwere unless the area 51 idiots section is considered NOWHERE!?