+ Reply to Thread

the donald speaks!!

who woulda GUESSED not me said the ......

Donald Trump Earned Huge Speaking Fees From Company Alleged To Be A Pyramid Scheme
    CHUCK ROSS Reporter
    9:52 PM 07/22/2015

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was paid $1.35 million since last May for three speaking engagements for a network marketing company that has been accused of being nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

Trump’s presidential financial disclosure, which was released on Wednesday by the Federal Election Commission, shows that he has been paid $450,000 each for three speeches given on behalf of ACN Inc., a North Carolina-based “multi-level marketing” company. The celebrity and real estate billionaire spoke most recently at ACN’s annual convention which was held in Charlotte in February.

Trump first became involved with ACN in 2006. In 2009 and 2011, company executives appeared on the mogul’s NBC reality show, “Celebrity Apprentice.” During one of those episodes, a video phone ACN was selling was a featured product.

But former sales agents who worked for ACN have claimed that selling goods and services is not the company’s main goal. Instead, the emphasis is on pushing its existing sales agents to recruit new ones. That creates a lucrative revenue stream for ACN since sales agents pay $499 to join the company. They must also pay annual fees and training expenses.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the donald speaks!!

now we know what trumps business character is all about! using his name and endorsement for scamming companies to rake in easy worry fee money!got watch out for those class action lawsuits occasionally though!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Sounds like Amway to me. Has it been proven that they are illegal pyramid schemes?

on another note, watch trump finding it so hard to keep his lies strate he has to read from a prepared SCRIPT!!

http://nyti.ms/2asfkDE

Donald is a classic snake-oil salesman. A flim-flam. A modern day PT Barnum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary View Post
    Donald is a classic snake-oil salesman. A flim-flam. A modern day PT Barnum.
    yah he's preaching to the SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE CROWD!?

I am getting a little worried I have 500$ to make on a bet I did on Trump in May, and I only had to put up 20$

I don't like seeing that 9 point lead

is trump a shallow person!? based on his rediculous comments the country is tired of hearing i say YESSS!! but dont take my word for it, here's the shallow man himself saying it!!

Name:  160331195413-trump-quote-2-super-169.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  119.3 KB

When DOESN'T Donald NOT speak? I wish he spoke and didn't yell til his face turns purple.