+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was this Scam.com thread about Jeb Bush drug dealing hacked Admin? It simply will not open???

http://www.scam.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1887069

I found some recent info about a defendant busted with 30 kilos of cocaine in Canada and he claimed he could not be arrested because he works for Jeb Bush! When I went to post the link on the Jeb thread, it will not open. Can you investigate and repair if possible? Thanks.

Re: Was this Scam.com thread about Jeb Bush drug dealing hacked Admin? It simply will not open???

Not by my family I swear on my life. I'm learning the admin and trust me there's alot of ip addresses and logs being discovered
    Stop being racist and mean

Re: Was this Scam.com thread about Jeb Bush drug dealing hacked Admin? It simply will not open???

That thread will not open for me neither. I was going to add this item to the thread but cannot get access. Maybe admin can fix the thread. Ironically the Jeb Bush item I wasnt to add is about his hacking websites that expose his criminal adventures http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/bush-h...deals-jeb-bush

I didn't delete anything. I am the only mod for like 2 weeks. If it was before that I have no idea man/woman. Me deleting a political post is quite rare, usually over-racism or death threats or off topic 100%.

Repost the post, I'll protect it. Short title 4 to 8 words, make it searchable, not these horrible runon sentences
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-28-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Are you talking about this thread, http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...eal-Or-A-Scam?

I just took a look and the thread contents just disappeared off of my computer screen, what would cause that to happen?

It loaded for me. I have noticed weird stuff lately and frankly I am tired of being accused.

Click this and hit shift f5

HMMMMM. It is only page 5 (blank page). 1 to 4 work.

Investigating
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-28-2016 at 01:04 PM.

I upgraded PHP for security. But this looks like MYSQL error or some ahole posting html crap in a post to break the page. I'll find it.

It is a good thread

Host said virus posted. It was stalling due to our firewall fighting it. Couldn't isolate the username. Had to delete it, Wish I could have just done page 5. I reposted original. Sorry for lost replies.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Are you talking about this thread, http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...eal-Or-A-Scam?

I just took a look and the thread contents just disappeared off of my computer screen, what would cause that to happen?

Government hackers Peggie. We had nailed Bush with all the proof of his Canadian drug smuggling operation and if you recall someone even posted the tail numbers of the aircraft and an organizational chart. ADMIN... can you restore this. There is simply too much to reposts and half of those users are now long gone.????

Chill Admin... Nobody is accusing you. We know its the feds. If you recall, they blacked out a page from Gorcyca's 2001 to the FBI about the Saudis too.
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 07-28-2016 at 09:42 PM.

There was a "thing on page 5" and trust me I couldn't isolate it. I spent an hr on it. I notice this alot with youtube videos too when things get too hot. Sometimes its a tech error...but this instance was unique. I think it was one of the 2000 spammers testing the waters. Whatever, lets move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    Government hackers Peggie. We had nailed Bush with all the proof of his Canadian drug smuggling operation and if you recall someone even posted the tail numbers of the aircraft and an organizational chart. ADMIN... can you restore this. There is simply too much to reposts and half of those users are now long gone.????

Chill Admin... Nobody is accusing you. We know its the feds. If you recall, they blacked out a page from Gorcyca's 2001 to the FBI about the Saudis too.

Now the whole ing thread is gone - all 5 pages of it!!! Admin was working on earlier today - what happened Admin? I spent about 6 hours of my life updating that thread with research that took me weeks to find. can your recover the information? You said you were able to get the first 4 pages to open. Where are those 4 pages now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post

You know it FMF. The US gov. can do what ever they want with your lives and there is FA you can do.

Dontcha just love your freedoms?

Can your restore pages 1-4 for us? That thread was the best collection of Bush criminal activity on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Can your restore pages 1-4 for us? That thread was the best collection of Bush criminal activity on the internet.

Indeed it was. I hope Admin is an IT wiz that uses "Recuva" software. Otherwise, here is the next best place to start rebuilding the Jebbie thread... http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/donald...rto-duque-raul

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Now the whole ing thread is gone - all 5 pages of it!!! Admin was working on earlier today - what happened Admin? I spent about 6 hours of my life updating that thread with research that took me weeks to find. can your recover the information? You said you were able to get the first 4 pages to open. Where are those 4 pages now?
    Just restore the thread from your own backups.

You did make backups of your posts and threads that you post in, correct?

And even if you don't have backups of your posts and/or threads. Then just rebuild your posts from your research notes.

You did keep notes on your research, correct?

PS.
    You should always keep backups of your info. Keep them on a NAS or in the cloud. You never know when a lighting strike, flood, tornado, hurricane, plane flown by Jihadists, or a raid by the FEDS, might make such data irretrievable.

And I wouldn't get too exicted about your little thread. After all, take a look at this;
    That ACN thread had over 10,000 replies and over 1,000,000 views.
    Largest thread I've ever seen here at Scam.com.

And it disappeared right around 5MAR2012.

Are you ready for it??

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/22/do...-scheme-video/;
    Donald Trump Earned Huge Speaking Fees From Company Alleged To Be A Pyramid Scheme
    CHUCK ROSS Reporter
    9:52 PM 07/22/2015

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was paid $1.35 million since last May for three speaking engagements for a network marketing company that has been accused of being nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

Trump’s presidential financial disclosure, which was released on Wednesday by the Federal Election Commission, shows that he has been paid $450,000 each for three speeches given on behalf of ACN Inc., a North Carolina-based “multi-level marketing” company. The celebrity and real estate billionaire spoke most recently at ACN’s annual convention which was held in Charlotte in February.

Trump first became involved with ACN in 2006. In 2009 and 2011, company executives appeared on the mogul’s NBC reality show, “Celebrity Apprentice.” During one of those episodes, a video phone ACN was selling was a featured product.

But former sales agents who worked for ACN have claimed that selling goods and services is not the company’s main goal. Instead, the emphasis is on pushing its existing sales agents to recruit new ones. That creates a lucrative revenue stream for ACN since sales agents pay $499 to join the company. They must also pay annual fees and training expenses.
    Are you surprised that the Admin here at Scam.com supports Trump??
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Bernie did it. I saw him!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.