+ Reply to Thread

the dirt on trump

the trump style....do anything, deal with anyone, to make money!!

http://www.madcowprod.com/2016/03/17...in-palm-beach/
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the dirt on trump

Trump is NATIONAL SECURITY RISK 1a TO THE USA:

All the other discussions of Trump's finances aside, his debt load has grown dramatically over the last year, from $350 million to $630 million.... Trump has been blackballed by all major US banks.

Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin.

One example of this is the Trump Soho development in Manhattan, one of Trump's largest recent endeavors. The project was the hit with a series of lawsuits in response to some typically Trumpian efforts to defraud investors by making fraudulent claims about the financial health of the project. Emerging out of that litigation however was news about secret financing for the project from Russia and Kazakhstan.

Then there's Paul Manafort, Trump's nominal 'campaign chair' who now functions as campaign manager and top advisor. Manafort spent most of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close Putin ally. ...

Trump's foreign policy advisor on Russia and Europe is Carter Page, a man whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom.

Over the course of the last year, Putin has aligned all Russian state controlled media behind Trump....

Stop posting same crap over and over, stay on topic and be original

i got a kick outa how trump said DONT WATCH the dem convention!? the DICTATOR KNOWS he's hurtin already!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Obama lied too when he said he didn't watch the Republican convention too

cant wait to hear wait new dictatorial orders the golf course manure spreader will utter next!?

Yet youll vote for "principled" Hillary!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Yet youll vote for "principled" Hillary!
    actually i'd like another option!? but no way trump gets my vote so far!