+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 22

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    471

    The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - Connect The Dots Thread

    Name:  saudi.corruption.hillary.jpg
Views: 3379
Size:  59.8 KB

    It will only take you 1 hour and seven links to see the big picture if you have something more than air between your ears. Be sure you know the meaning of a "proxy" and that bank accounts in Panama are secret like Swiss accounts used to be. Enjoy the truth below that our beloved government will never tell us directly;


    http://truthfeed.com/saudis-are-fund...od-money/3084/

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...irmed-delivery

    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...sets-sued-911/

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3589-S...Clinton-Crimes

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3644-H...e-Is-The-Proof!

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...illary-Clinton

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...a-bank-account!

    If you wonder WHY you never heard about any of this over the last ten years, you deserve a good explanation as an American citzien and that explanation was written in 27 pages of book manuscripts seized from author Bruce Gorcyca by the FBI at gunpoint. Here is a 500 word summary since we probably will never get to read his book... http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...o-your-friends!
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 07-25-2016 at 01:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - Connect The Dots Thread

    Well I found 4 of the 40 chapters leaked on line at different places by a hacker named Nico from Italy;

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3589-S...Clinton-Crimes

    https://persecutingwhistleblowerswit...esses-present/

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3492-J...ernment-crimes

    http://s53.photobucket.com/user/RR1975/library/#!

    There was another one at worldlawdirect.com that talked about the process of laundering drug moneys on Wall Street and with a chart of how the moneys flowed form companies like Goldman Sachs to Jack Goldberg or Marc Rish and then to the Clinton Foundation, or the Bush family but now it is gone! But I did find these two great links;

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...eal-Or-A-Scam/

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...rs-Probably-So
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 07-25-2016 at 03:54 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - Connect The Dots Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    Well I found 4 of the 40 chapters leaked on line at different places by a hacker named Nico from Italy;

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3589-S...Clinton-Crimes

    https://persecutingwhistleblowerswit...esses-present/

    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3492-J...ernment-crimes

    http://s53.photobucket.com/user/RR1975/library/#!

    There was another one at worldlawdirect.com that talked about the process of laundering drug moneys on Wall Street and with a chart of how the moneys flowed form companies like Goldman Sachs to Jack Goldberg or Marc Rish and then to the Clinton Foundation, or the Bush family but now it is gone! But I did find these two great links;

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?6...eal-Or-A-Scam/

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...rs-Probably-So
    If you still have any doubts, watch this movie or buy the book. http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...rters-promote/

    Bill and Hillary are skillful white collar criminals who threaten to black or graymail the FBI or Obama when the heat is on.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    195

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    This is interesting because of what Chip Tatum (former CIA pilot) had said about Hillary Clinton about 15 years ago. I will look for it inone of the interviews he did with either Ted Gunderson or a radio talk show. I can't remember. In the meantime here is some background on Chip who used to be a hired gun for Uncle Sam and can open a few eyes I think http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Chip_Tatum#

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    471

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Carol View Post
    This is interesting because of what Chip Tatum (former CIA pilot) had said about Hillary Clinton about 15 years ago. I will look for it inone of the interviews he did with either Ted Gunderson or a radio talk show. I can't remember. In the meantime here is some background on Chip who used to be a hired gun for Uncle Sam and can open a few eyes I think http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Chip_Tatum#

    Hey admin... any idea what happened to the last post on this thread that linked to some comments at zerohedge.com? It is now mising and it talked about the HSBC work for both the Clinton Foundation and Jeb Bush's money laundering. I came back to copy the link and it is MIA. Did you delete it or???

    Also at law review.com, some users said all of the above was explained in the book that the feds seized and my question is what law or authority gives the government the right to seize a private book manuscript written by an American citizen? http://www.scam.com/entry.php?4221-S...icials-Hillary
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 08-14-2016 at 08:41 AM.

  6. 08-14-2016, 08:38 AM


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    186

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Well Zero Hedge didn't miss a beat! Good job Tyler! http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...k-post-reports

  8. #7

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    Hey admin... any idea what happened to the last post on this thread that linked to some comments at zerohedge.com? It is now mising and it talked about the HSBC work for both the Clinton Foundation and Jeb Bush's money laundering. I came back to copy the link and it is MIA. Did you delete it or???

    Also at law review.com, some users said all of the above was explained in the book that the feds seized and my question is what law or authority gives the government the right to seize a private book manuscript written by an American citizen? http://www.scam.com/entry.php?4221-S...icials-Hillary
    Here's another one of the zerohedge.com links that was deleted. http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-gr...l-2441701.html WTF is going on admin?
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    The Clinton Foundation has now received over $100 million from the Saudis in the last 15 years. WHY?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYR...UOd_QoM#t=1307

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    The other 80% went to direct services.

    A lot of people in this thread seem oblivious to the types of work non-profits do. My girlfriend, for example, works for a non-profit that *only* gives charitable grants as their services. They do no direct work, they fund other non-profits and charities that provide needed services by applying for grants and doing fundraisers.

    On the other hand, you have charities like the Clinton Foundation, for whom which almost all of their non-cost spending goes to direct service. Hiring people to teach children, hiring people to build clean drinking wells, purchasing and distributing aid supplies for disasters, etc. (I don't know what the foundation does in particular)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    109

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    And yet there "isn't enough evidence" against Hillary Clinton to indict her. What a ing racket our justice system is. Have money and influence? Get out of jail free, pass Go, collect $200. Don't have money or influence? Go to jail, do not pass Go, Do not collect $200.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Forget the emails. Forget the money laundering of the Clinton Foundation. This woman is helping to cover up murders of American citizens! Is the FBI brain dead!

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Listening to the national media over the past few weeks, many Americans may now believe that the Clinton Foundation was set up as a "pay-to-play" scheme for Hillary Clinton to squeeze wealthy foreigners and rich Americans for millions of dollars. According to this theory, popularized by a lavishly funded right-wing organization called Judicial Watch, the Secretary of State would only deal with people and governments that had donated big money to her husband's foundation.
    But that story is itself a scam and a fraud, perpetrated by Judicial Watch with misleading information fed to gullible and lazy Washington journalists.

    Consider the tale of the Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain, head of state of one of America's primary allies in the Persian Gulf. Rummaging through thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails, Judicial Watch discovered that the prince had requested a meeting with the Secretary of State on a specific day in 2010, via an email from Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band to Hillary's aide Huma Abedin.


    In a hysterical press release, Judicial Watch denounced this request as an outrageous example of unethical and possibly illegal behavior, because "by 2010, [the crown prince] had contributed $32 million" to CGI [the Clinton Global Initiative]."



    That damning narrative, usually condensed into "Bahraini prince gave $32 million to Clinton Foundation," appeared in news outlets across the country.

    By leaving out the most important facts - which show there was no unethical conduct - Judicial Watch could confidently assume that gullible (or malicious) journalists would omit that crucial information as well. And of course, they did.


    The simple fact is that not one cent of that $32 million ever went into the bank accounts of the Clinton Global Initiative, the Clinton Foundation, or any member of the Clinton family. Every cent went instead toward the college education of Bahraini students, which was the purpose of the Crown Prince's "commitment," announced like hundreds of others at the Clinton Global Initiative conferences in New York.


    More misleading still, Judicial Watch failed to mention that the crown prince's $32 million commitment was announced at the very first Clinton Global Initiative meeting in September 2005 - or more than three years before Barack Obama asked Hillary Clinton to serve as Secretary of State. Unless the crown prince was clairvoyant, he had no way of knowing thathis 2005 CGI commitment would induce the nation's top diplomat to meet with him five years later.

    So the money didn't go to the foundation and was committed long before Hillary went to work in the State Department. That doesn't fit any sane definition of "pay to play." But it does reveal the deception behind those screaming press releases from Judicial Watch, an outfit whose claims deserve to be treated like anthrax by any journalist with integrity.


    Unfortunately, many Washington reporters seem eager to repeat any accusation brandished against the Clintons, even from a dubious source, without rudimentary checking. Upon receipt of that dishonest press release from Judicial Watch, any reporter could have called the Clinton Foundation to learn the truth about the crown prince's $32 million commitment to his own country's students. Indeed, any reporter could have discovered the same facts by entering a few data points into a search engine like Google.


    From the context of the emails quoted by Judicial Watch, it is obvious that Clinton was initially reluctant to meet with the crown prince on a particular day on short notice. Any reporter who believes that the Secretary of State would simply refuse to see the head of state of one of America's principal allies in the Persian Gulf, whether he made a CGI commitment or not, is too stupid to write about foreign affairs.


    Similar stories have emanated not only from Judicial Watch, but from the Associated Press and other outlets in recent days - and so far, all are similarly flawed, relying on the omission of essential facts and the emphasis of false narratives.


    It is important to recall that when Obama asked Clinton to serve in his cabinet, she resisted at first. When she agreed, her advisers and the president-elect's transition team negotiated a set of rules to govern her husband's philanthropic and business activities. With very few and minor exceptions, they adhered to those rules - and have continued to disclose all of the Clinton Foundation's donors long after she left government
    .

    Unlike the Clinton Foundation, however, Judicial Watch doesn't disclose the names of the donors who provide almost $30 million annually to finance its ongoing harassment of the Clintons and their aides, which has continued for decades. Unlike the Clinton Foundation, which has saved millions of lives, Judicial Watch exploits its nonprofit status to advance the partisan objectives of its unnamed donors. And unlike the Clinton Foundation, which enjoys a four-star rating from the watchdog Charity Navigator, the nonprofit and "charitable" Judicial Watch only gets two stars, because its operations are inscrutable and it spends an excessive percentage of its revenues on salaries and fundraising.


    Perhaps it is time for someone in the media to investigate their conduct.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    471

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    I see we have a new visitor. Welcome Hillary shill. You are welcome to stay and debate if you are willing to do so, but before you spew any more HRC propaganda "approved by the DNC" Please take 15 minutes to read some factual information http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...-scam-or-legit and watch the movie CLINTON CASH and then please explain WHY ON EARTH should we ignore this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s&app=desktop

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    I see we have a new visitor. Welcome Hillary shill. You are welcome to stay and debate if you are willing to do so, but before you spew any more HRC propaganda "approved by the DNC" Please take 15 minutes to read some factual information http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?7...-scam-or-legit and watch the movie CLINTON CASH and then please explain WHY ON EARTH should we ignore this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s&app=desktop
    Only the NY Post is on top of this story. The rest of the media has been following a black-out order from the White House.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Quote Originally Posted by PissAndVinegar View Post
    The other 80% went to direct services.

    A lot of people in this thread seem oblivious to the types of work non-profits do. My girlfriend, for example, works for a non-profit that *only* gives charitable grants as their services. They do no direct work, they fund other non-profits and charities that provide needed services by applying for grants and doing fundraisers.

    On the other hand, you have charities like the Clinton Foundation, for whom which almost all of their non-cost spending goes to direct service. Hiring people to teach children, hiring people to build clean drinking wells, purchasing and distributing aid supplies for disasters, etc. (I don't know what the foundation does in particular)
    This seems related to the OP and is very disturbing;

    http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/dear-c...illary-clinton
    https://persecutingwhistleblowerswit...esses-present/
    http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3492-J...ernment-crimes

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    151

    Re: The Hillary Clinton - Saudi Arabia - 911 - Clinton Foundation - Seized Manuscripts - C

    Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    The Clinton Foundation has now received over $100 million from the Saudis in the last 15 years. WHY?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYR...UOd_QoM#t=1307
    Maybe this will answer your question: http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/dear-c...illary-clinton

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 07:12 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2016, 02:06 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 09:49 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 12:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •