Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free speech

Free speech

Parting thoughts.
    This forum will fail without rules and having freedom of speech.

On Scam.com members need to follow rules of the forum community and respect the other group members. Forums are not intended to promote freedom of speech at the cost of losing members, upsetting the group as a whole, or causing problems. They are intended to communicate about certain issues.
    Moderators of the forums have a responsibility to ensure that posts which the forum community would find upsetting, grossly off-topic or designed to cause trouble (flaming, for example) are deleted and members who continually violate this are removed and banned forever.
    An internet forum will die a horrible death due to members who are gunning to destroy the owner of that forum or community
    A moderator must be ruthless or the community of the forum is in danger. In fact, a moderator who is not actively deleting posts on a regular basis and banning unruly members is not going to promote the forums success.

Many a member of Scam.com has left this forum because of insults being said against themselves and other forum members. Also this is a forum about scams and many a person accused of scamming and having their way of earning an income be threatened, will be angered by false or even true accusations. This forum has to have rules and have them enforced in order for it to succeed.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-28-2016 at 10:08 AM. Reason: corrected a word

Re: Free speech/no rules

The degrading post just made to my topic is part of what has ruined this forum. Same insults being repeated over and over again to myself and other members of the forum.

If changes aren't made by the Admin the forum has no chance of coming back from it's decline. Insults will keep coming until revenge is completed on the owner of this forum.

This kind of harassment just keeps me coming back to support this forum. Yep I've thought it best to leave and watch what happens but may feel better to participate. If insults are what the owner wants than so be it, we'll see what happens. Someone trying to chase me off just fuels me up to stay.
    Time will tell and we'll see who's right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    BS! You just like playing the wounded victim. I'm not trying to chase you off. You have these epic meltdowns, turn into a lunatic, and it's fun and amusing to read. You're like Phlegm Lemmons senile grandmother. It's great entertainment. For example, you posted this just 3 days ago:

Now how many times have we all heard this? I'd have to say about a million times. Old woman, you're nuts. Seriously. And guess what? You'll say it a few more times after you start some more threads about how you're abused on the site, etc. It's always the same. Never changes, never will. I wonder how you can function in real life. What a schizo.
    I'll give you some honesty but that's not what you want. Here it is anyway, the statement you just posted was myself saying I wasn't going to post on the thread any longer cause it was becoming drama. I never got an answer to my question which was the topic of the thread, I wanted the owner to take notice of the search function in the profile feature not working properly.
    Admin has stated many times he is interested in bringing the forum back so I said "much luck with the forum".

I am bored and most likely should take a break from this forum but you see I don't want you and the other people trying to bring this forum down to win. I said I was leaving in a few older posts when the spam etc was an issue. I finally let the spam go and here came the owner and he did take care of those issues. Problem solved.

It's going to be a waste of time replying to anything you have to say to me. Just have taken the time to post to you because it gives the owner some posts which is what he wants right now.

Have a good evening and I'm sure the owner appreciates your participation and getting a few posts for his forum. Why don't you take your expertise on MLM and post in the MLM forum so everyone can see how smart you are on the subject. Anyone can throw insults and put another person down, it's easy and takes no smarts.

Detour

Go back and ride the Administrator for a while, get your jollies, get off you weirdo. Bet that got you off, sicko.

See how smart that sounds?

Detour you are an adult bully, I feel for you and wish you well.

Any of you can start your own forum, please. I'll do a link trade with you and support you.

I am not PC, I only edit when to add or keep adsense alive.
    Detour take that sig down...I have no idea what address the check is getting mailed. Funny though.

Freedom of speech. Love it or leave it tommy.

As per no rules...that's not true...I have seen too many death threats and crap like that

Enough bellyaching, post some funny crap, there's also a shooting everyday out there. CHAT should be fun, politics should be timely and opinionated.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-25-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Freedom of speech. Love it or leave it tommy.

That's funny. You deleted my thread and run post bots and call it freedom of speech?
    Is it really your desire to just have your bots talking to each other? If so give the word and I'm out.

I love cafe press. Just don't know where the money goes. I didn't set that up. Not 1 penny of that went to me ever. EVER

I am the only moderator now because 10000s have been deleted.

Wasn't me I swear. This thread will stay...but it is uninteresting.

And I don't get why I am the enemy. Type away. And as a Christian I believe in redemption.

I gotta figure out this cafepress....it is kinda funny to me. I think an old mod did it. Did you do it Detour?
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-25-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Talk to me in bullet points I'll answer your crap that is not relavent. I skim paragraphs man. I don't get this hostility, honestly , seriously, confoundedly. What do you need a "You win?" I could care less, yes YOU WIN. Whatever. Enough of me it is boring
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-25-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The degrading post just made to my topic is part of what has ruined this forum. Same insults being repeated over and over again to myself and other members of the forum.

If changes aren't made by the Admin the forum has no chance of coming back from it's decline. Insults will keep coming until revenge is completed on the owner of this forum.
    You're exactly right. Detour proved ITSELF in ITS first post. Its purpose is to wreak havoc and destroy.

Admin doesnt understand "free speech." It will be the death of the forum.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

I love cafe press. Just don't know where the money goes. I didn't set that up. Not 1 penny of that went to me ever. EVER

And I don't get why I am the enemy. Type away. And as a Christian I believe in redemption.

I gotta figure out this cafepress....it is kinda funny to me. I think an old mod did it. Did you do it Detour?
    You can remove that SIG, can't you?

I thought he was mocking one of your enterprises. If not, he's profiting off your name. You really should remove it.
    Last edited by CarlinAnnArbor; 07-25-2016 at 06:26 PM.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Buy your classy stuff here:
    http://www.cafepress.com/scams

Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    We've all heard it before. All lies. Now you'll answer my post about CafePress but you won't respond to anything else I stated. So you think some "mod" set it up? What a liar! Then you ask me if I did it? George, I'm ten times smarter than you on your best day. Would I put money into a sure-fire fail like that? I even offered $5 for this site and backed out since it isn't worth that now. You really are pathetic. I think you should look up the meaning of sociopath. It fits you perfectly. Then look up multiple personality disorder. You're nuts and you're desperate. It really is time to take this site behind the barn and shoot it. Take PiggyLou with you also.
    You swear you didn't set up the cafe press page? Then who did? An "old" mod?
    I remember when you announced the new cafe press page and put a link at the top of the forum.
    An "old mod" couldn't have done it, because mods don't have those controls. But you already knew that.

Also, if you are the only one moderating, why does the forum leader list show about two dozen mod and supermod names?
    Last edited by walksthedogs; 07-25-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    "Wag more, bark less."

This thread will stay...but it is uninteresting.
    Which means this thread will be deleted very soon.
    "Wag more, bark less."

One minute he's in a blinding rage, in "war mode".
    The next he's like, "Gosh where did the cafepress link come from? I don't remember starting that."
    He can't remember what he said or who he said anything to.
    I remember when he started promoting scam.com swag on that cafepress page, and encouraged members to click the link at the top of the page.
    I also remember PeggieSue/Tulip/Cindy said George mailed her a scam.com coffee mug from that cafepress site.

I bought three things for people. I plugged it years ago. I didn't do it. Mods aren't paid, I plug websites all the time to help people. I wish I remembered the mods name. His idea for cafepress, I said yeah, And I bought I think three things to support his idea. I totally plugged it years ago. I think its funny. That's it. You guys are worse than CNN. As per names, I wish you knew how many family members including kids are behind them, Did I coach them? Yes. Huge family, and they get a kick out of this.