+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Taps Bill Clinton's old mentor to be her Vice President over objections of Bernie Sanders... Women voters stunned and speechless...

Elizabeth Warren reported to now be sad and distraught that she was snubbed...

At her press conferemce, Hillary explained... " My husband Bill and I learned our people skills from Fat Albert and Mr. Huxtable also taught us the golden rule of politics..."If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." Mr. C and I are birds of a feather and we have no problem relating to one another. With two Bills at my side I will surely get all the black and women voters. Its a WIN-WIN-WIN situation for me, and after all is said and done, isn't that what matters most in this world?

Btw... The new VP candidate invited Mrs. Warren out for a drink to calm and comfort her just moments ago.
    Last edited by Meteor; 07-22-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Re: Hillary Taps Bill Clinton's old mentor to be her Vice President over objections of Bernie Sanders... Women voters stunned and speechless...

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Elizabeth Warren reported to now be sad and distraught that she was snubbed...

At her press conferemce, Hillary explained... " My husband Bill and I learned our people skills from Fat Albert and Mr. Huxtable also taught us the golden rule of politics..."If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." Mr. C and I are birds of a feather and we have no problem relating to one another. With two Bills at my side I will surely get all the black and women voters. Its a WIN-WIN-WIN situation for me, and after all is said and done, isn't that what matters most in this world?

Btw... The new VP candidate invited Mrs. Warren out for a drink to calm and comfort her just moments ago.
    What a sick sense of humor, although they probably all share the same moral values.

Re: Hillary Taps Bill Clinton's old mentor to be her Vice President over objections of Bernie Sanders... Women voters stunned and speechless...

fock, i thought this was a serious jerkoff!! hahaha....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you