+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson

Never use money gram or western union to send money to strangers. Only use direct bank transfer.

On 7/22/2016 at 10:32 AM, "Richard Johnson" < billdinfo404@gmail.com>

I just contacted the agent and she is having a family emergency and had to rush to Idaho,to see her mother in the hospital,so she wants the money to come to her there now.Can you get to a money gram place now or i can find you a money gram store nearby.

From Richard Johnson < billdinfo404@gmail.com>
    To <>
    Sent Friday, July 22, 2016 at 9:54 AM
    I am sorry for the delay in my message,hope you are fine with your family? The check payment of ($1950) has been sent and will be delivered to your door between today or tomorrow via USPS (US Mail). However,once you received the check you are to deposit it in your account via MOBILE deposit,ATM deposit of go through the bank teller in the bank to deposit it. Get back to me once you deposit the check so i can get you with the rental agent's Money Gram Transfer information on where to send the remaining funds for the apartment utility,once he gets the money he will mail the keys and address of the apartment to you if he is not around and if he is available,he will take you to see the apartment himself. Mind you honest and trust is highly needed and God will see us through. Please get back to me to confirm that you receive my message.

I will be very happy to give you more thanks when i arrive. May God bless you and your family.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
    Richard Johnson.
    On 7/18/2016 at 1:39 PM, "Richard Johnson" < billdinfo404@gmail.com>

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am glad to tell you that a check payment of $1,950 will be mailed out to you by my secretary on this week and the check will be delivered to your address by USPS(US Mail) Delivery. The check you will be receiving consist of your first week cleaning pay of $500 and other major cleaning supplies(liquids,mop,towels etc) will be in the apartment storage. The remain of the money which is $1,550 will be used by the apartment agent to pay the bills of the Apartment. Once the apartment agent receives the money,the keys and address of the apartment will be mailed to you without any delay so you can get the apartment well cleaned prior to our Arrival. Therefore, i want you to get the apartment well cleaned as if you are the owner. Also, i hope you have a bank account to deposit the check and can i trust you with the money you are sending to my apartment agent for the apartment Utility? Moreso, the $1,500 will be sent by Money Gram to the apartment agent.

Do you know if there is a Money Gram Stores/office near you where you can send the Money Gram transfer to the apartment agent? Finally in my next e-mail i will be giving you the Money Gram transfer Info of the apartment agent where you will be transferring the money for the utility bills to. Also further instructions will be emailed to you which will guide you on how to complete the Money Gram Transfer to the apartment agent. I will compensate you extra amount of $50 from which you only have to pay the money gram charges and keep the remain for yourself as a bonus on work done successfully before my arrival and me and my family will be very glad to meet you soon.

Let me know if this is okay with you before i have my secretary proceed with mailing the check.

Regards,

Richard Johnson.
    On 7/17/2016 at 2:11 PM, "Richard Johnson" < billdinfo404@gmail.com>

Thanks for your quick respond. We are in need of a cleaner for our newly rented apartment 3 days per week. 3-4 hours per day. ($400 per week) and we will provide all of the cleaning supplies and equipment. here is all the job details.I believe and understand you are an intelligent person and can do with the cleaning job? So the Bedrooms Size is as follows: One of the bedrooms is approximately 11' X 11'and the other one is 12' x12', but not a perfect square, so probably closer to 100 square feet; it comfortably fits a full size bed, desk, Armour and chest of drawers. The apartment is large (approximately 1,300+sf) and features the following: ---Full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, etc..---Washer/Dryer ---1 full bath / 1 half bath ---central air and heat. The apartment occupies the entire floor of the building with direct access via the elevator. Also i would like you to know that all Tools and materials needed for the job to make it perfectly ok will be provided, So you don't have to bother. I'm willing to pay the sum of $400 for this, I think this is a reasonable price since it's just a 2 bed room apartment and you are only to clean the 2 bed room and the living room,it shouldn't take more than a day or two for you to have the Apartment cleaned, You will be provided with the date and time by my new Landlady as soon as I'm done making payments to you for the cleaning,pertaining to your transportation. The apartment agent will be taking you to the Apartment in person immediately i contact her that i have finally paid for the cleaning service. I've already made arrangement for the payment and also the keys to the apartment, the agent will be showing you the apartment so the location shouldn't be a problem, she will be there to help you in and all you need. If you are interested in the job, I will instruct my financier to issue cashier check and mail it out to you via USPS courier right away.

Once again, I believe that is a reasonable amount for cleaning of the apartment,and i want things to go smoothly and fast so that the painter and the shipper that will be packing in my furniture can do their own job before my return.If you think you can handle this clean up perfectly and all the details as explained, kindly get back to me with the following information. 716-413-2894 ...

Your Full Name
    Address( Include apartment or floor number if any)
    City, State and zip code
    Phone #

Hope to hear from you sooner and kindly let me know if you have accepted my offer. Thanks so much for your sincerity,till then have a nice day.

Regards,
    Richard Johnson.

Last edited by falconsfan15; 07-22-2016 at 12:24 PM.