+ Reply to Thread

not enough flags

apparently the trump team could not find enough flags for the background for trumps pompous .....oops...I meant humble bragging....oops I meant humble bragging about locking everyone up he don't like....oops I meant helping those that can't help themselves into jail or shot dead by the humble police force with military backup for extra humbleness...oh shit the robotic crowd is just nodding yes to everything he says....Hitler has risen from the dead and taken over trumps body!! Carl's eating this shit up about now....all trump is doing is bitching like he did his whole campaign still no idea how he's gonna change anything!! its all gonna cost a fortune!! how will that help with the debt!? what a buncha idiots!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: not enough flags

from this pathetic speech I can only conclude 1 thing.....trump is the anti Christ!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

looks so much like mousolini its a throwback!!

all he does is bitch about everything since the dawn of time and make rediculous promises I had to laugh ivanka looked scared shitless of her father like she never knew what a psyhco he really is/was and too late now she is his prisoner in crime....

oh here's the biggest farce of his bullshit he's gonna stop cop
    killings but of course we all know that's impossible as long as guns are legal!! good luck you asshole and brain dead fart that loves golf more than any other pres hopeful!!

I gotta ask myself why are so many seemingly good Americans so ing stupid!? and the answer is.....they fear death and loss cuz they are spoiled and against christian ideas when it comes down to the nitty gritty of sacrifice for the undeserving in their eyes!?

conclusion.....trump wants to make america I to the great Satan the rest of the world already has recognized!?crap I was hoping he'd blow a blood vessel or something his face got so red!?
    Last edited by lexx; 07-21-2016 at 10:04 PM.

I think Trump is killing it. He is flawless.Seriously. Bow down to World Leader Trump

ladies and other brain dead assholes your dictator has risen from the ashes of the cross to make it all better!!he is ready to eliminate all those that are brave enough to say you you lying asshole!!take ride with me to undreamed of riches if you pass my inspection for perfection!! I permit no excuses or lack of talent or will to suck up!!

I wish Trump was a dictator.....Navigate a speedboat not a cruise ship. Great advice.

MORE FLAGS

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I think Trump is killing it. He is flawless.Seriously. Bow down to World Leader Trump
    seriously get your head out of your ass!! he's a dead man talking...the last man to buck the system was Kennedy and look what happened to him!?(

the mans a total asshole making the stupidest promises in the history of the world!! but you could be right, this country is ripe for a demagogue of unpresidented debauchery....they get what the cowards deserve!! when is this excuse for a humanoid gonna stop lying!?

so what does this ass say about his female suckups!? they did a job!!! on their knees we can surmise!! its so stupid he just says all this shit In the same pompous redfaced voice of a lunatic!!can it get any worse!?holy shit he's really lost it now everyone is the enemy who don't back him!? what a shithead and what now he's starting to slur words or something good god he thinks the audience can't keep up like had the old farts listening need to here his bs what an asswipe!!and now just a cheek kiss with his wife what a tell!! they don't even share body fluids anymore!? wtf how down with the people can you get!?

you are just envious and jealous of an incredible mogul. He will get USA #1 again...Arent you an Aussie anyway?

actually I thank god I'm never gonna be like him!! its like being pharaoh we know how that turned out!! http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-ne...world-leader/i can't wait till he demeans himself even more and his satanic qualities get the best of him!!by the way, it takes 1 to admire 1 so count yourself in the same boat!!?