+ Reply to Thread

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Charles Krauthammer sucks

I am so sick of seeing this corpse Charles Krauthammer on Fox. He sucks. Maybe hes a great writer, maybe he has great insight, But when I am watching hot Fox chicks then they pan to him he's a buzz kill. He breathes in and out like he is on life support and the mic always picks it up. He's a washedup hasbeen thats on Fox like 10 times a day as some consultant. Back seat driver 100%. Look and listen to this guy. It's like Hermon Monster meets Frankenstein. I'd rather listen to Steven Hawking.

Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Re: Charles Krauthammer sucks

I am not a fan of Charles Krauthammer either. I tend to just listen and not look at him. He's like all the fatties on MSNBC, I'll listen just can't watch.

He really isn't that informed. My Dad would out debate him, he's not impressive
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

At least he's not fat like had the republican party and its enablers!? So what did he have to say!? Love to hear
    What he thinks about trump a dump!!

P.s. any relation to Keith Richards!?
    Last edited by lexx; 07-19-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I think he's literally like a robot at a carnival ussing a cassette player for him voice,

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

He's now on Fox RNC.....oh man so painful
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Quote Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
    He's now on Fox RNC.....oh man so painful
    I learn from listening to Charles K., he's a very intelligent man and an excellent commentator and journalist.
    He was in a serious accident when he was a young man, had a diving accident, hit his head and injured his spine. He's paralyzed.
    Takes a brave person to do the job he's doing and is seen by millions even though he has a noticeable handicap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Krauthammer
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-20-2016 at 11:47 AM.

He's seriously paralyzed? Ok guys you are at another level of dicked-ness. OHHHHH man. Research before you type. I like his content....maybe he should do radio instead of TV. And yes he's super smart. Won a Pulitzer Prize I am pretty sure. OH I might close this thread, OH man
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-20-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    He's seriously paralyzed? Oh Sviat you are at another level of dick-ness. OHHHHH man. Research before you type. I like his content....maybe he should do radio instead of TV. And yes he's super smart. Won a Pulitzer Prize I am pretty sure. OH I might close this thread, OH man
    I doubt his disabilities bother him all that much as far as people seeing him, he does a good job even with his breathing problems. He's had many years to adjust and accept what happened to him because of the accident.

It think his appearance is bad and he breathes like asthma alot so it's hard to endure as a tv watcher. If they didnt screw up his makeup so horribly I would recommend face shots only.

Do some research on Charles Krauthammer guys before you sound like idiots. His opinion is solid. Life isn't a beauty pageant.
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS