+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Grant Services Incorporated (GSI)

I was too taken by this scam. I do not know what to do. I have called them to receive a refund and they sent me a form stating that I had to sent them 3 letters of denial before they would refund my $298. This was never discussed on the phone, ever. I have been looking for a postal code for Barbados and cannot find one. I do however have a form from them stating that they would refund my money, but I had to have letters denying my grant. I paid this money for a book ! I cannot afford to have them get away with this. What else can I (we) do to get our money back? Feel free to contact me at [email protected] thanks. HELP please!

I have had repeated calls from these people from the 902-412-0256 number. On average they have been calling my cell about 6 times a day. I have not answered them because I don't recognize the number. Besides daytime costs minutes!!! Any suggestions on what to do about them calling?

Those suckers got me yep @#$!&* but we will get them back somehow long story short sounds pretty legit a lady very convincing sounding swindled me out of 298 . i never give any info and this sounded good so i did just once see where it got me nowhere @$%%%#%@#! Linda Haynes was her name cust service # 1 866 999 1896 even a verification # and a man in a different room to do the verifying .what a sucker i was never again . service rep daniel Brown just one thing people Carma Will Catch U

:mad: I GOT NAILED!!! Yes sir i sure did!! Alan James badge #133 nailed my A$$! confirmation # 2456101 he says it would be there by February 1st. I'm the single mom of 2 small children, I pay spousal support to my ex dead beat husband and thought "Finally a break in life!!!!" Been calling and calling for them to tell me they havent processed my $ yet but when it clears they will send out the application!! now we are going into mid march and still nothing!! call today to hear the words "if you are calling with a problem with our products or services then please submit your problems in writing to 33A providence hill Christ Church, Barbados!!! Wish I could afford to go to Barbados... **** I can't afford gas in my car to get to work or food to put on the table for my 2 kids!! I hope whoever thought up this scam chokes on his $298.00 piece of chicken I bought him!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You know everything that you all are saying has happened to me. I received the first call from GSI and I was very suspicious of the call at first but then I figured I really could use the $6000 and went along with it. Then a couple of days later another company called me, National Choice Grants, but they charged $59.99 for $12,500 for Gov. Grants.
    I found out that National Choice was a scam when they went back into my account to try to take $314.95 out. Luckily the funds were not available at the time and my credit union charged me NSF charge. When I called my credit union they gave me the information on who was trying to take this unauthorized money out of my account. I called National Choice and was given nothing but complete run arounds. I told them to cancel my account which they did. But when I asked to speak to a supervisor about getting my $59.99 back the lady kept telling me they were on the phone with other customers. So after me holding for about an hour I was hung up on.
    I have filed a complaint with the BBB but something more has to be done because I really didn't get anything out of it.
    Whatever it is we have to do I say that yes we stick together and take these people down.
    Also everyone remember to always follow your first mind. You live and you learn.

:o I FEEL SO STUPID AND WORSE YET BY THE TIME I REALIZED I WAS SCAMMED IT WAS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT THROUGH MY BANK AND IT IS GOING ON 4 MONTHS NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. :mad: I AM JUST SO FED UP THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE, THAT ADDRESS IN BARBADOS IS NOTHING BUT CRAP AND THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS USELESS ONCE THEY GET COUGHT IN THEIR LIES. MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL JUST KEEP E-MAILING THEM LIKE THEY CALLED MANY OF US OVER AND OVER MAYBE IF THEY KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL MAD AND THAT WE WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL WE GET A REFUND MAYBE IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERANCE. OR MAYBE THEY WILL JUST GET ANOTHER E-MAIL ADDRESS. THIS IS THE E-MAIL ADDRESS I HAVE FRO THEM [email protected] good luck I hope you have better luck than I had. e-mail me if you know of a way I can get my money back fron these dirty rotten thieves [email protected].

I think these guys have changed their name to the Mackenzie Group.
    They stole my money this week.
    The lame part was, I realized it was a scam and called to cancel my order. 4 days later, the money was gone out of my account.
    I had called the bank to warn them about it, but they didn't catch it in time.

Here's the pertinent info:

Mackenzie Group Grant Aid
    1-866-552-9422
    10am-4:30pm EST M-F
    The number that came up on my eStatement: 866-667-1891

There's three people there from what I can tell.
    James Pryce (a carryover from GSI), Jason Price and some middle-eastern sounding lady.

I plan on annoying the living hell out of them and getting my 300 dollars worth out of their frustration and hatred of me, because I know I'll never see a penny of that back.
    Last edited by mapleheavy; 07-19-2006 at 11:45 PM.

I can't believe that I was almost SCAMMED today!! I am currently looking for a grant and went to www.mygovernmentresources.com. The next week I received a call back from "James Price" asking for my routing & checking account number so that I could get the 5K grant they assured me of. He sounded like he got mad when I told him that I didn't feel comfortable giving my info over the phone like this. The number he called from is 866-552-9411. He said that the offer was only good for today and that I had to call him back with my bank info or he would delete my application on file. When you call the 866# it is a recording. Beware & don't get caught up in this scam! Be blessed!

kellym Guest

Does anyone know how to obtain a grant, to start a home based business and what grant company I should go with?

Thanks!