+ Reply to Thread

I can't wait for Melania Trump's speech

Melania Trump is going to crush it tonight. I feel bad because she has probably been tormented of the pressure, but she's been great on stage in the past. Using a different language is no simple task talking from experience.

God please no guns, no deaths.....please. We need Trump and this movement to continue.

She will be the most beautiful first Lady....but she'll keep it simple in the spotlight. Only in America a Slovenian can become first Lady. It is awesome.

Name:  donald-and-melanie-trump.jpg
Views: 3460
Size:  74.6 KB

Re: I can't wait for Melania Trump's speech

She's an AMERICAN -- Ten years now.

She's almost as beautiful as Ivanka.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Listening now. I'm impressed!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

I wished she would have said......"he's a SHARK with business...but with Baron at night he's a Teddy Bear."

Something soft. A personal inside.

But over all grade A.........I wish I could have tweaked that speech.

Honestly look at Clintons kids and Bush's kids...horrible.

Obama is solid.

That strategy might be below the belt.

BUT PARENTING IS ESSENTIAL TO SOCIETY

She was great, can't wait

CNN is treating this like Fox is treating Hillary's emails like this is national security?!!!!!!!!!!

I was not impressed........and she cheated.....sucks!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Just like Hillary,,,,,,she didn't know.

Ignorance is the new black or orange or whatever

I thought Melania was fine. Everyone has already forgotten about this. She'll never do this crap again is my guess.

I hope Trump leaves the race tonight as the biggest &*&% you in history. Why even bother? Move to an island, this is a waste of your brain
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

i find it annoying the way she talks and then throw in the foreign accent its kinda disgusting!? i think the only reason her an trump are having any political success at all is that the hollywood persona has taken over the masses of citizens who dream of being rich and famous!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump is NATIONAL SECURITY RISK 1a TO THE USA:

All the other discussions of Trump's finances aside, his debt load has grown dramatically over the last year, from $350 million to $630 million.... Trump has been blackballed by all major US banks.

Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin.

One example of this is the Trump Soho development in Manhattan, one of Trump's largest recent endeavors. The project was the hit with a series of lawsuits in response to some typically Trumpian efforts to defraud investors by making fraudulent claims about the financial health of the project. Emerging out of that litigation however was news about secret financing for the project from Russia and Kazakhstan.

Then there's Paul Manafort, Trump's nominal 'campaign chair' who now functions as campaign manager and top advisor. Manafort spent most of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close Putin ally. ...

Trump's foreign policy advisor on Russia and Europe is Carter Page, a man whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom.

Over the course of the last year, Putin has aligned all Russian state controlled media behind Trump....

This must be Kaine now trying to earn his paycheck., You are the Sarah Palin of 2016