+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Member's profile-Forum posts

In many of the member profiles their forum posts or recent posts are not showing up.

I looked to see if their posts were still on the forum and they seem to be but no way you can view their recent forum posts going through their profile.

It's extremely difficult to view posts made in the past and even recently because of all the forum spam posts made by a few members powered by a software program.
    Now you can't see posts using the view function in the member profile. Not in all profiles but many.

Re: Member's profile-Forum posts

SABOTAGE.

That's why I am the only moderator.

I AM NOT PLAYING CLUE EITHER NOR HAVE ACCUSED ANYONE.

ALL ME NOW. THIS I THINK IS A FOUR YEAR MOLE IN OUR MIDST.

I am listening to TRUMP. I built my own wall to sabotage.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    SABOTAGE.

That's why I am the only moderator.

I AM NOT PLAYING CLUE EITHER NOR HAVE ACCUSED ANYONE.

ALL ME NOW. THIS I THINK IS A FOUR YEAR MOLE IN OUR MIDST.

I am listening to TRUMP. I built my own wall to sabotage.
    I looked back through the forum and the posts are there they just aren't showing up in the profile search function.

You have made allegations that one of the four Mods, well one or maybe you mean even more intentionally deleted forum posts. I asked you what posts and you would not reply. I've looked back through the forum and see no posts missing. You said thousands and I should think I could look back and see what you're talking about.

You're making the allegations so please show some evidence of posts missing.

I know many a good thread and post have been missing and you always said it was a mistake from deleting spam. Remember the Administrative Control panel which only you have access to can mass delete and the Moderators were limited to fifty posts at a time by the same member. Makes it more difficult for a Mod to delete a mass number of posts by mistake or even on purpose.

Where are these missing posts and why do you think a Mod did this?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    In many of the member profiles their forum posts or recent posts are not showing up.

I looked to see if their posts were still on the forum and they seem to be but no way you can view their recent forum posts going through their profile.

It's extremely difficult to view posts made in the past and even recently because of all the forum spam posts made by a few members powered by a software program.
    Now you can't see posts using the view function in the member profile. Not in all profiles but many.
    You sent me several PM's asking me if I had betrayed you by purposely deleting posts. I told you I had not deleted good thread or posts, thousands of posts missing you said done over a four year period of time.

I took this as you pointing the finger at me.

In the end, after the shock of this kind of allegation, I realized you were saying over a four year period of time and I have not had Mod privileges that long so no not me but you asked me over and over.

I'm asking you again, what missing posts, where?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-18-2016 at 11:23 AM.

You also mentioned you thought you had a Mod that was a mole from RealScam.com and you posted this in the Forum Announcements.

This is pointing the finger at all of your Mods that have had Mod privileges lately and that would be four Mods.

If you can't show me any proof there are thousands of posts missing I have to think you have made a mistake or are not being truthful.

The topic of this post and what I posted told you the posts are here but do not show up in members profiles. Not all member profiles but many.

Have you made a mistake in thinking thousands of posts went missing?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-18-2016 at 11:33 AM.

One night last week and into the next day this forum was off line and when it came back online forum posts were gone from the following day. I would imagine that's when the profile search for recent posts and also threads got screwed up.
    There is an announcement about the site being down and when I noticed the posts missing I PM'd Frank and asked him about what was going on. had not seen the announcement. I had a difficult time using all of the forum functions when the site came back online. I don't think the posts ever showed back up, the missing posts from the day before.

Would this have anything to do with you thinking thousands of forum posts are deleted?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-18-2016 at 11:51 AM.

The forum announcement was posted on the 7th, I think. It's extremely difficult to look back and check to see what posts are missing because of all the multiple posts that took place over that period of time. I can't find the forum posts from that timeline,

I looked back through my PM's to Frank and it was on the tenth that the posts would have gone missing.

Don't let him wind you up.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Don't worry about why. This thread will be deleted soon.
    One day, about a year ago I just walked away from here, and felt so much better.
    Now I check in here and I don't have to feel like I need to fix anything.
    You will never get a rational answer to your questions. Never.
    Once you realize that, you'll feel so much better.

[Edit] Forgot to add:

When I realized I had lost my moderator status, I PM'd Admin asking why.
    Here is part of the reply.
    Admin: I am not accusing you.
    Me: Thank you for that, at least.
    Admin: Please stay and post.
    Last edited by walksthedogs; 07-18-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    One day, about a year ago I just walked away from here, and felt so much better.

[Edit] Forgot to add:

Thank you for caring enough to post. I hated it that these allegations were made against us, the moderators, really ticked me off.

I've lost all respect for the owner and he also asked me to post, numerous times and all I'm doing is trying to clear our names before I leave,.

I'm done and out of here.

I told him he owed me an apology and I got nothing.

Talk about getting kicked in the teeth, just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post

[Edit] Forgot to add:

I want to say a little more about Moderating this forum.

Admin made me a Mod without asking me if I wanted to do the job.

I didn't think I really wanted to because I had zero experience at Moderating and this was the first discussion forum I had posted on that had the drama this forum had. I never even knew why I kept coming back to this forum other than the drama seemed to be addicting. Also I talked with some members I really enjoyed and enjoyed conversing with them on and off of this forum.

By Moderating I learned how to do something new and I enjoyed it for the most part. I made some mistakes and I learned from them. The forum was very slow and that was an excellent way to learn the basics of Moderating a forum. I'm leaving with many good thoughts about all of the members I enjoyed and I'll soon forget the bad. Also this cleared up any doubts I had about the owner.

When there was actual moderation, this website still had good traffic. Many people walked away when it was dominated by spam.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    When there was actual moderation, this website still had good traffic. Many people walked away when it was dominated by spam.
    You are so very lost in having an understanding of this forum and what has taken place.

I haven't given up on the Admin yet.

This is for Admin, the owner of this forum.

Joe you have no idea