This could be an advanced fee scam. The only method you should use to send money to strangers is direct bank transfer.

to: <>
date: Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 3:36 AM

Dear,

Thanks for your response to my assistance request. Please I want you to understand my major problem.

When I visited the bank with my late father`s confidential deposit documents the bank Manager confirmed the deposit account with them. Then I requested to withdraw some money for my personal needs as I do not have enough money due to the way I ran away from home unprepared before that wicked stepmother could get the documents from me, surprisingly the bank Manager told me that I am not allowed to operate the account for now because of what he called a Security Clause Instruction my late father placed on the deposit documents he signed with their bank.

The Manager explained to me that my late father placed security clause instruction declared that, on event of his sudden death that the bank will release the account to me when I attained 25 year old matured, or alternatively that I have to introduce a capable foreigner that will stand as my Guardian and Trustee who will assist me to manage the money into secured investment our country, but I am 21 years old now and I cannot wait for more 4 years when I will be 25 years matured to operate the account.

Considering my helpless condition here I cannot wait for more years, so the Manager advised to find a foreigner that will stand as my Guardian and Trustee who will assist me to manage the money into secured investment so that they will transfer the money to my Guardian`s account where I will have access to it. PLEASE THIS IS MAJOR REASON I CONTACTED YOU TO HELP ME OUT.

Please I want you to send me your passport or ID card copy with your full address and phone number immediately I will submit to bank to introduce you to the bank officials as my Guardian and Trustee who will assist me to manage the money into secured investment so that they will agree to contact you for the transfer of my inheritance money to your bank account so that you will help me to come to your country as after you receive my money transfer into your bank account.

Please I need your help urgently I don`t want to stay here around relations any more because I have no parents and my wicked stepmother is after my life she want to collect all my late father`s properties from me.

I am begging you in the name of God to rescue me and save my future. I am anxiously waiting for your reply with your passport or ID card copy with your full address and phone number I will submit to bank. I attached my Passport and my picture.

Please call me as soon as you receive this mail. +22967832929
Regards,

Ms. Wendy